Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

what fat burner do you all use?

so i'm 6 weeks out now and its time to get on a fat burner to help get the rest of this off. Along with everything I am running, my trainer suggested I get on clen because it is very effective. I'm talking with him in two days about my options, but am just curious what you all use for a fat burner for contests.

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by regreb01 View Post
    so i'm 6 weeks out now and its time to get on a fat burner to help get the rest of this off. Along with everything I am running, my trainer suggested I get on clen because it is very effective. I'm talking with him in two days about my options, but am just curious what you all use for a fat burner for contests.
    seriously?

I competed in a natural show so def. no clen, but didn't use any fat burner at all.
    My secret?

Acai and the Ab Circle Pro.

But srsly, PM me for any advice

regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post
    seriously?

I competed in a natural show so def. no clen, but didn't use any fat burner at all.
    true. well NPC i don't think matters about natty or not. I'm not, not ashamed to admit it. my buddy who has used clen said its some potent stuff, so I was just wondering if there are other effective ones that maybe I can get at vitamin shoppe rather than online

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    o I was just wondering if there are other effective ones that maybe I can get at vitamin shoppe rather than online
    ......probably not as effective as clen. But then again, your heart wont explode, your nuts wont fall off, and you wont die an early death. So, definitely go with the clen.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    ......probably not as effective as clen. But then again, your heart wont explode, your nuts wont fall off, and you wont die an early death. So, definitely go with the clen.
    haha i'll take that! can i get a side of aids too?!

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fat burners don't burn fat.
    ^_^

cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mines called Diet & Exercise. Its amazing how well it works when used properly.

I did a fat burner for my last show and had to get off it because I was having some SERIOUS anxiety issues while on it. No bueno. I think it was called Lipo... something. Can't remember the name exactly but that stuff messed with me bigtime.
    If it's to be it's up to me....

"There is no such thing as a small miracle. A gym is a place of miracles. People do things they once thought impossible--lifting heavier, squeezing out one more rep, finding discipline and willpower they didn't know they had. They're amazed at how good they feel and look, and they carry their new power into the world. This is the miracle I wanted to give to the world." - Joe Wieder

jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cassiegose View Post
    Mines called Diet & Exercise. Its amazing how well it works when used properly.

I did a fat burner for my last show and had to get off it because I was having some SERIOUS anxiety issues while on it. No bueno. I think it was called Lipo... something. Can't remember the name exactly but that stuff messed with me bigtime.
    They just keep pushing the bar with the damned stimulants in these fat burners. First there's Lipo 6x and Hydroxycut, cool, not too much of a stim, just enough to give you some energy.

Fast forward 5 years later HYDROXYCUT HARDCOR3 X EDITION AKA MAKES ******** LOOK LIKE ****ING CHAMOMILE TEA!!!! and LIPO 6X BLACK NITROUS METH EDITION.

***Note, start with one pill to assess tolerance and increase dosage until tweaking begins.
    www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com --------- www.naturalbodybuildingradio.com
    www.biolayne.com -------- www.3dmusclejourney.com

"I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in a maze of mediocrity. I won't give up shut up, let up, or slow up"

"In preparing elite training programs we will not underestimate the adaptive abilities of the human body"

Team Norton 2010

Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I take fat burners, and I don't know if they help burn fat or not, but they certainly help with the low energy. I take Stimirex and HotRox, boss wants me on 2 different kinds for some reason. Aye aye sir!
    The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
    Vince Lombardi

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    flash point. It has two different ways to take it. One is for regular usage and the other is for preparing for a competition.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Cnstnce View Post
    I take fat burners, and I don't know if they help burn fat or not, but they certainly help with the low energy. I take Stimirex and HotRox, boss wants me on 2 different kinds for some reason. Aye aye sir!
    I hope you don't compete in the WNBF or the INBF :P

From the banned substance list:
    FatBurning Prohormone Derivatives such as 3, 17dihydroxydelta5etiocholane7one (A7D), 3, 17-dihydroxydelta5etiocholane7one diethylcarbonate ***IS IN HOT ROX--->(A7E), etc. are banned.
    www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com --------- www.naturalbodybuildingradio.com
    www.biolayne.com -------- www.3dmusclejourney.com

"I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in a maze of mediocrity. I won't give up shut up, let up, or slow up"

"In preparing elite training programs we will not underestimate the adaptive abilities of the human body"

Team Norton 2010

Originally Posted by Cnstnce View Post
    Haha, well my trainer even suggested T3 to stack on it to get seriously lean. I told him not until i make it to a national level of competition. Which I do intend to do...my goal is to make it to the IFBB if all circumstances allow it. But for my first show I want to take it easy lol.

cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jth16 View Post
    They just keep pushing the bar with the damned stimulants in these fat burners. First there's Lipo 6x and Hydroxycut, cool, not too much of a stim, just enough to give you some energy.

Fast forward 5 years later HYDROXYCUT HARDCOR3 X EDITION AKA MAKES ******** LOOK LIKE ****ING CHAMOMILE TEA!!!! and LIPO 6X BLACK NITROUS METH EDITION.

***Note, start with one pill to assess tolerance and increase dosage until tweaking begins.
    LMAO! Yes, it was the LIPO 6x Black Nitrous Meth Edition that I was on. About a week after I started taking it I was talking to my coworker and she stopped me mid-sentence and was like "What on earth are you taking because you are VERY intense right now" and a few days later I was talking to a friend and she looked at my pupils and asked if i had been doing any drugs lately. 4 or 5 anxiety attacks later I decided to stop taking the pills as they were seriously messing me up.

"There is no such thing as a small miracle. A gym is a place of miracles. People do things they once thought impossible--lifting heavier, squeezing out one more rep, finding discipline and willpower they didn't know they had. They're amazed at how good they feel and look, and they carry their new power into the world. This is the miracle I wanted to give to the world." - Joe Wieder

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Best Stim I ever took was the original AMP by ergopharm. Could NOT stop working out or sitting still. HAD to do something. If I was watching TV I'd start jumping rope. It was ridiculous!....loved it though. Slime Xtreme (which is banned too now) was the closest to AMP I've tried...pure fat burner that I noticed actually helping a bit is VPX MeltDown and Gaspari Mitotropin...TT-33 by iforce is good as a non stim...Mito makes me feel like str8 up garbage though....but it's probably the best OTC on the market at the moment

madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000)
    ephedrine + caffeine works great for me.

what happens when you overdose on fat burners...

"Cutting is easy *******s...

Makes me rage when bishes be like 'oooh ive tried so many diets but none take and keep off the weight'

fat hoes just eat below ur maintenance and run and dont eat like a fkcin whale when you're done.

Srsly stop complaining that your always hungry. Either do more cardio and eat more or stfu."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this guy is also using the Lip6x Triple Dose Black Nitrous Meth Edition... Hes obviously all sorts of jacked up on something.

ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DanTheManB View Post
    Best Stim I ever took was the original AMP by ergopharm. Could NOT stop working out or sitting still. HAD to do something. If I was watching TV I'd start jumping rope. It was ridiculous!....loved it though. Slime Xtreme (which is banned too now) was the closest to AMP I've tried...pure fat burner that I noticed actually helping a bit is VPX MeltDown and Gaspari Mitotropin...TT-33 by iforce is good as a non stim...Mito makes me feel like str8 up garbage though....but it's probably the best OTC on the market at the moment
    Slim Xtreme was scary...I used it last year..it help alot....but the sides was too much
    It's always about the upperbody...what about the legs?

Team:Binge

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ronin_ts View Post
    Slim Xtreme was scary...I used it last year..it help alot....but the sides was too much
    i agree 100%

ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i agree 100%
    you know whats really sad...if i had to use it again I would...but as a last last resort.

did you find when you used it..you actually had to eat more as it was leaning you out considern fast?

Theirs a thread in a supp section about how it had a hidden compound similar to ********
    It's always about the upperbody...what about the legs?

Team:Binge

Originally Posted by ronin_ts View Post
    you know whats really sad...if i had to use it again I would...but as a last last resort.

did you find when you used it..you actually had to eat more as it was leaning you out considern fast?

Theirs a thread in a supp section about how it had a hidden compound similar to ********
    supposedly really bad for your heart too. i notice the appetite suppression associated with it was the best ive ever had. i didnt want to eat at all and i slept only like 2 hours but woke up refreshed ready to go

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How'd you like meltdown? I'm using it now. I'm making great progress and feeling good so I want to say that it's doing a good job. How did you dose it?

Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jth16 View Post
    I hope you don't compete in the WNBF or the INBF :P

From the banned substance list:
    No I stay strictly to NPC now. I had a run with WNBF and I like NPC much much better.
    The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
    Vince Lombardi

cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Love clen and planning t3 at small doses next prep at the end. T3 can be highly ctabolic to muscle if AAS is not used inconjunction.
    You know your a bodybuilder when you stop seeing food and start seeing numbers.

Mass impresses people but conditioning wins competitions.

The difference between me and you is im willing to push it till it breaks and you only push it till it aches.

Meal after meal. Rep after rep. All the while tired and stuffed. Why do i do this? So that one day i can look in the mirror and see something satisfying and complete. All the while knowing i will never be satisfied nor complete.

Originally Posted by OoFaP View Post
    How'd you like meltdown? I'm using it now. I'm making great progress and feeling good so I want to say that it's doing a good job. How did you dose it?
    i loved it, decent sim effect, good appetite suppression thought it worked well...i took two caps pre workout/AM and two caps at like 3 or 4pm

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Currently doing 50mg of Ephedrine hcl (the kind that works) 12.5mg every 2 hours and all kinds of different fatloss samples i have gotten the last few months, and my resting heart rate has yet to get over 64bpm...
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

Hey Gang
    About 3 months ago I was just getting back from a medical layoff (car wreck), not training all that hard yet. I was doing light weights and low impact cardio (it sucked).
    I mentioned to I guy that owns a local supplement store what I was doing and that I was getting ready for a cruise.
    What he suggested was PRODIGY metabolic overdrive by fastaction nutrapharma. I tried it for a month, was not as hungry, focused with no jitters. I dropped 10 in a month.
    I am now in a "new" stage of getting my good size back, but when it gets time to be ripped sign me up again

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good question, i am a stim junkie.

The gym owner suggested "stimerX", it's an EC stack and it's awesome, if I'm not taking that i'm on lipo6 regular....I like to go a week with nothing every 4 weeks so i don't get acclimated to them
    ...imnoting

jeffisdabest will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffisdabest will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffisdabest will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffisdabest will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffisdabest will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffisdabest will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffisdabest will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffisdabest will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffisdabest will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffisdabest will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffisdabest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmm noone mentioned OEP

but ya get this my liver enzymes were 108 and the doc told me to stop taking creatine.....da ****?
    if sam can, can can sam?

Originally Posted by cnock View Post
    Love clen and planning t3 at small doses next prep at the end. T3 can be highly ctabolic to muscle if AAS is not used inconjunction.
    sounds good man. i'll prob rock it out with the clen the last 4 weeks like my trainer is suggesting. with the other stuff i'm running i should be coming in shredded if all goes how it is looking like it will! if you're gonna do it might as well go all out...id rather spend my money on that than stuff from the supplement store that maybe works or kinda works.

sounds good man. i'll prob rock it out with the clen the last 4 weeks like my trainer is suggesting. with the other stuff i'm running i should be coming in shredded if all goes how it is looking like it will! if you're gonna do it might as well go all out...id rather spend my money on that than stuff from the supplement store that maybe works or kinda works.
    well, most people in here are totally natural. so even if they wanted to, their org they compete in bans such things as clen and t3. thats why you werent getting the answers u were looking for. i'd do a bunch of research on the PROPER ways to use clen etc