Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by imsomeone View Post
    I dont understand why so many ppl dont do dips.. theyre like an upper body squat.
    IMO dips can be a lot more beneficial for ppl with poor pec development than flat bench. unless your shoulders hurt when doing dips, you should start now.
    Focus on strapping weight to yourself instead of doing 20+reps.
    and youre less likely to hurt your rotator cuff on dips than flat bench.

Guys with long arms often are much better at dips than bench press and for some, it is easy to progress on dips while their bench tends to stay stalled. You don't have to be trapped by others dogma.

This post is meant for guys wanting to add size to their chest not for guys training for certain sports.
    anybody who agrees with this probably doesn't bench press properly no nvm they don't bench press properly dips have their spot in a routine but over flat bench hell no.

I'm sensing you have a weak bench press op and are trying to reassure yourself and everyone else that it's a worthless lift no hate but those are the people who make threads like this

oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anyone here lift at home? What's a good/relatively cheap way to do dips at home? We used to have a station for it at school, I have given up on them since I started lifting at home. I have a squat rack, have been tempted to weld something up to do them off of that. If there is an easier/somewhat cheap alternative I'd be all for it.
    Took almost a year off, just started to get back into it in December.

Current: weight= 175, bench = 275x6, squat = 275x5, deadlift = 275x10

jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by oleshifty View Post
    anyone here lift at home? What's a good/relatively cheap way to do dips at home? We used to have a station for it at school, I have given up on them since I started lifting at home. I have a squat rack, have been tempted to weld something up to do them off of that. If there is an easier/somewhat cheap alternative I'd be all for it.
    set up two oly bars(if you have 2) on the safety rack and go to town.
    We the type of crew, to get fresh just to sit in the living room.-Bill O'Reilly

Kuchi Kopi Alliance

iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by test_titan92 View Post
    what i'm saying is I have seen plenty of people who could do heavy dips, whether they be weighted or just for 4 sets of 25 at BW who have weak chest and can barely get 250 on bench.But I have seen guys the same weighrt bench 405(bbing approach) and have way better chest that may do 4 sets of 10 BW on dips.But I do agree it can vary greatly depending on the person and what they are training for.

People really seem to do anything these days to diss good ol' flat bench(I use to be one) and thats what it seemed like the OP was doing.I apologize if I perceived OP's post the wrong way.
    without examples, it's all a guess right..maybe we're not comparing dip feats equally with bench feats. a 200lber benching 405 is amazing. i've spent a lot of time in many gyms and i've never seen it. to compare that to dips, we need to pick a feat equally as impressive. perhaps you need to compare chests between a 405 bencher and a +250 dipper. hard to say.

that said, i love flat bench as well.
    reborn.

New workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173535571

ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryux999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use the handles on the treadmills (srs)

jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iKermit View Post
    without examples, it's all a guess right..maybe we're not comparing dip feats equally with bench feats. a 200lber benching 405 is amazing. i've spent a lot of time in many gyms and i've never seen it. to compare that to dips, we need to pick a feat equally as impressive. perhaps you need to compare chests between a 405 bencher and a +250 dipper. hard to say.
    true.Going from what i have seen though i just dont see dips as superior, I think they are very close but obviously he basics are gonna do the most at first for anyone.

Kuchi Kopi Alliance

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supacrazymonkey View Post
    what's your chest routine brah?
    These days:

Incline DB press
    Flyes (multiangled)
    Flat DB press
    Cross bench DB Pullovers

I'm not too happy with this routine, I'd like to do some bb benching but I go to different gyms all the time so it's hard to find someone to spot me that knows what they're doing.

Maybe I'll replace one of those exercises with dips on Saturday and see what happens
    Originally Posted by EHSTennis View Post
    not sure i follow...

v-tech used the tricep dip machine???
    Pics so ya know I'm not fraudin'

http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE

imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tyler_Durdin View Post
    anybody who agrees with this probably doesn't bench press properly no nvm they don't bench press properly dips have their spot in a routine but over flat bench hell no.

I'm sensing you have a weak bench press op and are trying to reassure yourself and everyone else that it's a worthless lift no hate but those are the people who make threads like this
    Did you even read my post?

Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I lift at home. I bought the dip handles for my rack when I got it. If I'm not mistaken, you can get universal/adjustable dip bars that will fit any rack.
    Trump 2016!

Founder: "No Tattoos" Crew

22 Year cut complete... EHSTennis's Avatar
    EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iKermit View Post
    what muscle groups are you working on days you're dipping? right now, i'm doing them on delts/arm days following my delt exercises. i get pretty good chest involvement by preexhausting the shoulders. have you tried supersetting them with incline db flies?
    i do them on chest day. after DB bench and db incline. hmm, maybe I should try and do them first?? my ideology is that I want to be as fresh as possible for my first 2 lifts because db bench and incline are the 2 most important for chest development is what I've known to be the consensus. and no I don't do any fly movements right now. seems like if I did them on shoulder day I wouldn't be able to do ANY weight. Will experiment tomorrow, as tomorrow is shoulder day. thanks for the idea.

what i'm saying is I have seen plenty of people who could do heavy dips, whether they be weighted or just for 4 sets of 25 at BW who have weak chest and can barely get 250 on bench.But I have seen guys the same weighrt bench 405(bbing approach) and have way better chest that may do 4 sets of 10 BW on dips.But I do agree it can vary greatly depending on the person and what they are training for.

People really seem to do anything these days to diss good ol' flat bench(I use to be one) and thats what it seemed like the OP was doing.I apologize if I perceived OP's post the wrong way.
    well you have to look at the person's build. the guy benching 405 is most likely higher BF and weighs a lot more than the person doing 4 sets of 25 on dips. thats why he can only do 4 sets of 10, cause he has a lot more weight to move. Thats why there are skinny guys that can do double their bodyweight in dips because still thats only moving 320-340lbs of weight.

but yeah I agree im a big believer in blasting chest with heavy DB bench. lets not turn this into a BB bench vs. DB bench thread but i believe you should alternate every so often, but I like DB better for chest development. seems like most new guys are scared to get under the bar or pick up the DB's and hit the flat bench hard. they'd rather do some stupid push up routine or some sh!t cause its easier.
    Jaguars and Diamondbacks +

1500 +

ACE Certified Personal Trainer

Squat twice as much as I weigh crew

Forever skinny crew

oahbpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oahbpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oahbpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oahbpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oahbpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oahbpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oahbpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oahbpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oahbpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oahbpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oahbpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Two chairs

EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Valenzuelatech View Post
    These days:

Incline DB press
    Flyes (multiangled)
    Flat DB press
    Cross bench DB Pullovers

I'm not too happy with this routine, I'd like to do some bb benching but I go to different gyms all the time so it's hard to find someone to spot me that knows what they're doing.

Maybe I'll replace one of those exercises with dips on Saturday and see what happens

lulz thats funny. I didn't know anyone used that except old ladies doing 10lbs or the skinny 13 year olds trying to push down the whole stack but are actually doing dips cause they get lifted off the seat.

u get any results from those? u said u used them at the end as sort of a burnout?

1500 +

Forever skinny crew

⅟½⅓¾⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow.... I finally got myself a belt... and 12 x 90, so far. However it's been 2 days, and my delts are extremely sore. Not my chest, triceps but delts ... I was going to try 135+Bw tomorrow but I think I'll give it a few more days...

I haven't been this much sore in years, especially my delts.... lmfao..

imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imsomeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    true.Going from what i have seen though i just dont see dips as superior, I think they are very close but obviously he basics are gonna do the most at first for anyone.
    How much more basic can you get then dips?

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dips expose your elbows to injury. Dangerous exercise/10
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

Barely Controlled Fury Dunkelheit23's Avatar
    Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Lots of morons in here. Declines are a great mass movement as they work the pec through it's intended range of motion.

Originally Posted by FryDude View Post
    Lol, flat bench is WAY more dangerous than dips.

Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    wow.... I finally got myself a belt... and 12 x 90, so far. However it's been 2 days, and my delts are extremely sore. Not my chest, triceps but delts ... I was going to try 135+Bw tomorrow but I think I'll give it a few more days...

I haven't been this much sore in years, especially my delts.... lmfao..
    yeah bro thats exactly my problem. ikermit said something about pre-exhausting your delts on shoulder day so that they can't help as much. seems interesting.

1500 +

Forever skinny crew

Originally Posted by Dunkelheit23 View Post
    Lots of morons in here. Declines are a great mass movement as they work the pec through it's intended range of motion.
    hmm maybe i just didn't stick with it long enough but I never felt sh!t for the 2 months or so I did decline bench in my routine. decided it was a waste of time.

1500 +

Forever skinny crew

AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FryDude View Post
    And thats why you are 160 lbs
    Best lifts (Don't lift for strength anymore. No more deadlifts or squats)
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) oleshifty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    set up two oly bars(if you have 2) on the safety rack and go to town.

wow...NEVER thought about that. Chairs seem too low to the ground. I only have one bar, but I'm picking up another in a week or two, because I'm tired of setting up a bar for deadlifts then having to move everything for squats/bench.

Will rep on recharge.
    Took almost a year off, just started to get back into it in December.

Current: weight= 175, bench = 275x6, squat = 275x5, deadlift = 275x10

How much more basic can you get then dips?
    Did you honestly learn to do dips prior to benching?

Kuchi Kopi Alliance

bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by magog704 View Post
    dips are the best chest exercise for hypertrophy that i've ever done

and don't just take my word for it!

vince gironda was a huge proponent of the gironda dip, incidentally.

^that's not him, to clarify
    gironda FTW

i get bertstared.jpg for doing drag curls with 30lb barbells
    [A]LPHA [B]EARD [C]REW

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i have an old knock off of the gazelle, that stupid cardio thing that tony little used to advertise. well when my parents wanted to throw it out i ripped off the computer that kept track of the time, calories burnt, etc. and turned it into a dip stand. it works great haha
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

Barely Controlled Fury Dunkelheit23's Avatar
    Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    hmm maybe i just didn't stick with it long enough but I never felt sh!t for the 2 months or so I did decline bench in my routine. decided it was a waste of time.
    Because you were probably doing bounce **** trying to throw around huge weight because of the added leverage. Try declines with controlled negatives, really trying to squeeze the upper chest.

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you even read my post?
    Dips are way more shoulers tris than chest

If you barbell bench press properly i.e. pause bench the contraction is way greater than doing dips

Brb flatbench is worthless doing weighted pushups because it's like a "squat" for the upperbody

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lulz thats funny. I didn't know anyone used that except old ladies doing 10lbs or the skinny 13 year olds trying to push down the whole stack but are actually doing dips cause they get lifted off the seat.

u get any results from those? u said u used them at the end as sort of a burnout?
    It's true, I'd have to wait for soccer moms and texting warriors to use the machine when they're "done"

I get a great pump in my chest from em ass long as I'm strapped to the seat.

The problem is, most gyms don't make this machine properly, there's often not enough weight and no place to pin any extra plates/dumbbells. sometimes the bars get wobbly which makes it really awkward to use.
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE

ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Valenzuelatech View Post
    These days:

Incline DB press
    Flyes (multiangled)
    Flat DB press
    Cross bench DB Pullovers

You fraudin' brah, those pics look extremely photoshopped.

wow...NEVER thought about that. Chairs seem too low to the ground. I only have one bar, but I'm picking up another in a week or two, because I'm tired of setting up a bar for deadlifts then having to move everything for squats/bench.

Will rep on recharge.
    No problem, though i found a dip stand for 30 bucks when i was at home training.

Check out elitefts.com for more tips like that, they have a lot of examples of how to set up different movements with a simple power rack.,

Kuchi Kopi Alliance

Originally Posted by Dunkelheit23 View Post
    Because you were probably doing bounce **** trying to throw around huge weight because of the added leverage. Try declines with controlled negatives, really trying to squeeze the upper chest.
    no man I was doing not too heavy weight with perfect slow form trying to get some pec activation but could never really get anything. maybe I'll try it again though. yours and a few other responses have me thinking I need to give it another shot.

1500 +

Forever skinny crew