MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Has Anyone Bulked Without Equipment?

My question is simply has anyone successfully put on a signifficant ammount of muscle without equipment using only bodyweight? I am asking because I do not own equipment and will not have access for some time (too much money).

Cheers!

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hard to bulk without hitting the weights man. i mean if you could some how do weighted dips, pullups, squats, pushups, and other strongman style work with home made or house hold stuff you could put some some decent size and strength, but it would be difficult
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    RossTraining.com might be a help. You can bulk to a certain extent but at some point you will need weights.
    "Worrying about GI is a waste of time & energy." - Alan Aragon.

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SwiftyX View Post
    RossTraining.com might be a help. You can bulk to a certain extent but at some point you will need weights.
    This. Look into making sandbags. I made a cheap one, cost me 20 bucks all together. 200 lbs of sand, cut into smaller 25 and 50 lbs bags and then thrown into a canvas bag. You can do a ton of stuff with it. Try to go to rock quarries or something and find large stones/logs to play with as well. Think, what would a caveman do?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    This. Look into making sandbags. I made a cheap one, cost me 20 bucks all together. 200 lbs of sand, cut into smaller 25 and 50 lbs bags and then thrown into a canvas bag. You can do a ton of stuff with it. Try to go to rock quarries or something and find large stones/logs to play with as well. Think, what would a caveman do?
    Ha ha thanks I will try this out!

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MajorVictory View Post
    My question is simply has anyone successfully put on a signifficant ammount of muscle without equipment using only bodyweight? I am asking because I do not own equipment and will not have access for some time (too much money).

Cheers!
    Well you can do......

pushups (regular)
    incline pushups (feet high up)
    decline pushups (leaning against a bench
    tricep dips (feet on a bench, butt lifted up, then lower lower body)
    Bicep curls (bookbag full of rocks/sand)
    Squats (drape something heavy on your shoulders, such as sandbags or bag of rocks)
    Crunches for stomach
    Good mornings (bookbag full of rocks on back)

That could build your chest, tris, and bis.... and somewhat legs,back and abs.

I would also find whatever heavy is around the house, and try and icorporate it into an excersise. Its all better than nothing.
    Blessed be the lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Hockey Season!

I am going to try all of these excercises out and I am also going to experiment and mess around with a milk jug workout I found on the main site. I would post a link, but I have not yet posted 30 times...
    So if you have any more ideas or comments about anything it is greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    How much is too much money? Get an olympic barbell off eBay. It probably won't cost much.

You can do without a bench for a suprisingly long time. Do floor presses instead of bench presses - will probably save your shoulders anyways.

If you are into making things, you can make a squat stand and dipping/chinning bars

wildbill20056 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill20056 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill20056 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill20056 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill20056 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill20056 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill20056 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill20056 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill20056 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill20056 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill20056 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No disrespect SuffolkPunch but I bet he could pick up a set of spinlock dbs even cheaper, especially if you get lucky and find them in a charity store or that. You get them cheap AND the satisfaction of doing a good deed, has to be win win.

Plus I would argue you can get a full body workout with a pair of dbs (and weights which you can add incrementally over time) and tis much safer work (in general) without a spotter.

That being impossible then yup sandbags etc are definitely a good place to start. If you can't get a chinning bar have a look around for anything in your house or outside that you could use for one at no charge at all.

No disrespect to advocates of the home bench, I just play into the big girl's blouse db's are safer when you are alone thang!

That's my opinion anyhoo,

Will