penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

havent eaten in 2+days

come atme bros.

throw up everything. currently dry heaving(sp) and throwing up water/stomach gunk.
    im either feeling like its -30 in my house or im laying in a pool of sweat.
    tonsils are almost touching making it hard to breathe, especially with a clogged nose/throat.
    i either feel like im dying and i cant move, or i feel better but then 20 minutes later i feel like ****.

any teen misc docs?lol

edit: currently weighing 166.6. strong number
    ITSAME MARIO
    WUT
    minnesota!!
    Isometimesrepback.

old avi is old. nomsayin. 1-18-10

The van then stops and 3 fuking homos walk out of the car, and start yelling, all the sudden I'm on the ground getting my ass pounded by 3 guys. -Tree_Fidddy

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dirnk lots of gatorade dawg
    ur body needs cals to replenish
    also try n eat some carbs
    whenever im sick
    cheerios / gatorade all day
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was in your situation a few months ago. I ate two saltines in two days cause anytime I ate I immediately vomitted and after I drank something, well, you get the idea. Just gotta get through it dude. Grilled cheese was the first thing that didnt make me puke if you wanna try it out.
    Arnolds Six Rules of Success
    1. Trust yourself.
    2. Break the rules.
    3. Don't be afraid to fail.
    4. Don't listen to the naysayers.
    5. Work your butt off.
    6. It's about giving back.

"When you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe, then you'll be successful."

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."

penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) penn.brah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by clemburger View Post
    I was in your situation a few months ago. I ate two saltines in two days cause anytime I ate I immediately vomitted and after I drank something, well, you get the idea. Just gotta get through it dude. Grilled cheese was the first thing that didnt make me puke if you wanna try it out.
    ill make a half one n c if it stays down. i cant even drink water without it spewing out 20 seconds later. :/.

Originally Posted by N01SYtZ View Post
    dirnk lots of gatorade dawg
    ur body needs cals to replenish
    also try n eat some carbs
    whenever im sick
    cheerios / gatorade all day
    alright bro ill have my mom pick me up some **** lol. i hope its out of my system bye next monday.

the doctor i went to (b4 i started puking, just had head aches and huge tonsils) said its not strep, but he gave me a antibiotic that covers a bunch of ****. he said it might be mono, come back in a week if the pills dont work.i cant even keep the pills down because u have to eat with them, or your stomach will automatically start twisting and you'll barf even worse.
    fuuuuuuuuuuu
    ITSAME MARIO
    WUT
    minnesota!!
    Isometimesrepback.

The van then stops and 3 fuking homos walk out of the car, and start yelling, all the sudden I'm on the ground getting my ass pounded by 3 guys. -Tree_Fidddy

Muscleman2001 is not very well liked. (-100) Muscleman2001 is not very well liked. (-100) Muscleman2001 is not very well liked. (-100) Muscleman2001 is not very well liked. (-100) Muscleman2001 is not very well liked. (-100) Muscleman2001 is not very well liked. (-100) Muscleman2001 is not very well liked. (-100) Muscleman2001 is not very well liked. (-100) Muscleman2001 is not very well liked. (-100) Muscleman2001 is not very well liked. (-100) Muscleman2001 is not very well liked. (-100)
    bitch, this doesn't interest me at all.
    "Success is the best form of revenge"

110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're throwing up and having the sh*ts then you might have a stomach virus or something, it was really common over here so I wouldn't be surprised if it spread elsewhere. Sounds like the same thing I had so I would either wait for a doctor to respond or just go and pick up florastor which will help the bacteria in your stomach to digest and not throw up.

ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yr posting in too many zyzz threads.

Originally Posted by Muscleman2001 View Post
    bitch, this doesn't interest me at all.
    come bro me at.

Originally Posted by ljd15 View Post
    yr posting in too many zyzz threads.
    i lol'd. mods undeleted all of his threads and he raged. his posts always bring lol'z.

Originally Posted by 110393 View Post
    If you're throwing up and having the sh*ts then you might have a stomach virus or something, it was really common over here so I wouldn't be surprised if it spread elsewhere. Sounds like the same thing I had so I would either wait for a doctor to respond or just go and pick up florastor which will help the bacteria in your stomach to digest and not throw up.
    no ****s. havent ****ted in 2+days also. isnt the reason too throw up to not have to digest something your body doesnt want to??
    but ill look into it.
    ITSAME MARIO
    WUT
    minnesota!!
    Isometimesrepback.

still cant eat much, probably get in 1000-1500 calories a day now(alot of calories from liquids, mostly carbs) , less barfing too. what is suprising me is how much leaner i am right now, and i havent lost much size at all as my arms are very close to what they were pre-sickness.
    ITSAME MARIO
    WUT
    minnesota!!
    Isometimesrepback.