corngogger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just finished activate xtreme erase pro

How long should I wait to do a 8 week ape cycle?

rgreska is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgreska is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgreska is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgreska is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgreska is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgreska is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgreska is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgreska is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgreska is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgreska is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgreska is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by corngogger View Post
    How long should I wait to do a 8 week ape cycle?
    I'd give it 3-4 weeks. What did you think about that combo? I'm about to start AX with the original Erase.

Originally Posted by rgreska View Post
    I'd give it 3-4 weeks. What did you think about that combo? I'm about to start AX with the
    inal Erase.
    I loved it, leaned out nice,got cut, sky high libido, little bit of joint pain in the elbows, other than that I'm 57 and gettin all kinds of compliments at the club.enjoy

Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    4 weeks...It should say that on the bottle. I use to run erase/titanium and it gave me some pretty good gains
    MISC wristwatch, Cigar, & OG Crew

Originally Posted by Roma315 View Post
    4 weeks...It should say that on the bottle. I use to run erase/titanium and it gave me some pretty good gains
    Thanks I'm going hate this 4 wks I'm really want to try ape I've heard a lot of great things about it.in the meantime I'm taking a two wk break from the weights I heard this is also a good idea, cardio and abs!

mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Find Erase..not Erase PRO. That way you can reduse your dosage to 2 caps instead of the 3. U see Erase is 3 caps a day and PRO is 1 but PRO has same amount in the 1 cap as the regular has in 3. PPL with joint issues like u stated use the regular and reduce the dosage a day to ease the joint pain.
    I took it with DAA but never had any issues myself.

Thx for the input on AX/Erase...seems like a good stack.

Take 4 weeks off
    Current Supps:
    PreWorkout - CL White Flood & CL White Blood (trying out)
    Intra - Scivation Xtend or CL Purple Wraath
    Proteins - CL Golden Feast new watermelon
    Creatine - ON micronized mono
    Vitamins - CL Orange Triad or NOW Adam
    Fish oil - CL Orange OxiMega
    Extra - CL OxiGreens