Thread: HGHup Questions

ucGunner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ucGunner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ucGunner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ucGunner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ucGunner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ucGunner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ucGunner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ucGunner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ucGunner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ucGunner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ucGunner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question HGHup Questions

Okay so i'm thinking about buying HGHup and ZMAs can i mix the two?
    aslo can i take HgHup with the rest of my sups

-Kre-Alkalyn 1500
    -Gluta-kyn 1500
    -Beta-alanine
    -Glutamine-SR
    -Xtend

so can i take it with these sup or not?
    also what kind of diet do i need with HgHup.

and what do you guys think about Hghup and or ZMAs?

also do i need to take it everyday or just the days i workout??

Also Age?
    Last edited by ucGunner; 05-04-2010 at 10:52 PM.

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ucGunner View Post
    Okay so i'm thinking about buying HGHup and ZMAs can i mix the two?
    aslo can i take HgHup with the rest of my sups

-Kre-Alkalyn 1500
    -Gluta-kyn 1500
    -Beta-alanine
    -Glutamine-SR
    -Xtend

so can i take it with these sup or not?
    also what kind of diet do i need with HgHup.

and what do you guys think about Hghup and or ZMAs?

also do i need to take it everyday or just the days i workout??

Also Age?
    For a start, there are so many threads on HGHup♂ and this information: ♂♂♂ HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals: TECH WRITEUP!! ♂♂♂ is just one - it definitely pays to do a SEARCH (even go to the company website and read the FAQ and Technical Write-Up: Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup♂) before asking questions that have already been asked multiple times before.

Yes, you can mix HGHup♂ and ZMA.

Yes, you can use HGHup♂ with all the supplements mentioned.

Re diet - this is going to be dependent on your goals.

Re feedback on HGHup♂, check out the numerous logs and feedback thread:
    ♂♂♂ Links to the HGHup♂ Logs ♂♂♂
    ♂♂♂ FEEDBACK on HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals ♂♂♂

You take HGHup♂ DAILY.

At 17 years old, I do not recommend using HGHup♂. Honestly, until you're older (>21 years) and built up a training base, then the ONLY supplements you should be using are the basic staples:
    * Creatine
    * Multivitamin
    * Good Fats (you don't even need to supplement with these if you get enough in your diet)
    * Protein (you don't even need to supplement with this if you get enough in your diet)
    * BCAAs (you don't even need to supplement with these if you get enough in your diet)
    The only supplement in your list you need to use is Kre-Alkalyn, period.

~Team APPNUT
    Writer β€’ Athlete β€’ Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea, try to keep it simple as long as you can. Then add hghup in a while
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„