Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Thread: HGHup Questions

Stats: 5'10", 177 lbs
    ucGunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ucGunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ucGunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ucGunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ucGunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ucGunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ucGunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ucGunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ucGunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ucGunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ucGunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit ucGunner's BodySpace

Question HGHup Questions

Okay so i'm thinking about buying HGHup and ZMAs can i mix the two?
    aslo can i take HgHup with the rest of my sups

-Kre-Alkalyn 1500
    -Gluta-kyn 1500
    -Beta-alanine
    -Glutamine-SR
    -Xtend

so can i take it with these sup or not?
    also what kind of diet do i need with HgHup.

and what do you guys think about Hghup and or ZMAs?

also do i need to take it everyday or just the days i workout??

Also Age?
    Last edited by ucGunner; 05-04-2010 at 10:52 PM.

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    Stats: 5'1", 116 lbs
    BodyPoints: 37497
    RosieCheeScott has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RosieCheeScott has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RosieCheeScott has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RosieCheeScott has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RosieCheeScott has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RosieCheeScott has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RosieCheeScott has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RosieCheeScott has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RosieCheeScott has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RosieCheeScott has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RosieCheeScott has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RosieCheeScott's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ucGunner View Post
    Okay so i'm thinking about buying HGHup and ZMAs can i mix the two?
    aslo can i take HgHup with the rest of my sups

-Kre-Alkalyn 1500
    -Gluta-kyn 1500
    -Beta-alanine
    -Glutamine-SR
    -Xtend

so can i take it with these sup or not?
    also what kind of diet do i need with HgHup.

and what do you guys think about Hghup and or ZMAs?

also do i need to take it everyday or just the days i workout??

Also Age?
    For a start, there are so many threads on HGHup♂ and this information: ♂♂♂ HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals: TECH WRITEUP!! ♂♂♂ is just one - it definitely pays to do a SEARCH (even go to the company website and read the FAQ and Technical Write-Up: Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup♂) before asking questions that have already been asked multiple times before.

Yes, you can mix HGHup♂ and ZMA.

Yes, you can use HGHup♂ with all the supplements mentioned.

Re diet - this is going to be dependent on your goals.

Re feedback on HGHup♂, check out the numerous logs and feedback thread:
    ♂♂♂ Links to the HGHup♂ Logs ♂♂♂
    ♂♂♂ FEEDBACK on HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals ♂♂♂

You take HGHup♂ DAILY.

At 17 years old, I do not recommend using HGHup♂. Honestly, until you're older (>21 years) and built up a training base, then the ONLY supplements you should be using are the basic staples:
    * Creatine
    * Multivitamin
    * Good Fats (you don't even need to supplement with these if you get enough in your diet)
    * Protein (you don't even need to supplement with this if you get enough in your diet)
    * BCAAs (you don't even need to supplement with these if you get enough in your diet)
    The only supplement in your list you need to use is Kre-Alkalyn, period.

~Team APPNUT
    ROSIE'S MUSCLEREVOLUTION :: Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION :: http://www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Rosie.Chee.Warrior | Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/RosieChee

Fitness Journal: http://rosiechee-terminator-fitnessjournal.blogspot.com/
    Newsletter: http://www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com/rosiecheefitness_newsletter.htm

Stats: 5'9", 999 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3689
    Black_Label has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Black_Label has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Black_Label has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Black_Label has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Black_Label has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Black_Label has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Black_Label has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Black_Label has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Black_Label has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Black_Label has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Black_Label has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Black_Label's BodySpace
    Yea, try to keep it simple as long as you can. Then add hghup in a while
    Crispy Bacon