cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

A high protein, high fat ketogenic pancake

Hello all: I know that foods that are high in fats, and zero in carbohydrates do not raise the insulin-levels so they are not fattening and they are real good for ketogenic low-carb or zero-carb diets.

So my dinner at night would be like this:

HIGH PROTEIN PANCAKE WITH CHEESE (800 calories)

3 scoops of whey protein powder
    1 cup of egg-beaters
    4 packets of nutrasweet diet-sugar
    1/3 teaspoon of salt

Mix all ingredients in a juice-blender and pour into a frying pan. Cook like a regular pancake. Just before it is cooked, put 2 ounces of cheese and 2 tablespoons of butter over the pancake.

Note: You can replace the 2 spoons of butter with 4 spoons of heavy whip-cream

http://how-to-be-a-nietzsche-superman.blogspot.com/

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds terrible. Enjoy your ****ty pancake while I have my steak and prawns.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

rigglemg is just really nice. (+1000) rigglemg is just really nice. (+1000) rigglemg is just really nice. (+1000) rigglemg is just really nice. (+1000) rigglemg is just really nice. (+1000) rigglemg is just really nice. (+1000) rigglemg is just really nice. (+1000) rigglemg is just really nice. (+1000) rigglemg is just really nice. (+1000) rigglemg is just really nice. (+1000) rigglemg is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have REAL Pancakes during my Carb up. I want my 3 egg omelet with ham and cheese. 2 pieces of bacon, or steak and scrambled eggs with butter.

cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I used to think that whole eggs were fattening, but 4 eggs only have 300 calories, and eggs are real good to kill hunger, and real cheap

Originally Posted by rigglemg View Post
    I have REAL Pancakes during my Carb up. I want my 3 egg omelet with ham and cheese. 2 pieces of bacon, or steak and scrambled eggs with butter.
    http://how-to-be-a-nietzsche-superman.blogspot.com/

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only think I know of that's inherently "fattening" is HFCS, now that studies are out to prove it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA

B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by On Fire View Post
    The only think I know of that's inherently "fattening" is HFCS, now that studies are out to prove it.
    how is it diffrent from any other sugar?

Originally Posted by B-ryminD09 View Post
    how is it diffrent from any other sugar?
    http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/a.../S26/91/22K07/

Essentially, energy in hfcs is stored immediately.

SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by On Fire View Post
    http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/a.../S26/91/22K07/

Essentially, energy in hfcs is stored immediately.
    We are not rats.

There are quite a few chemicals that get rats wonderfully lean that don't do jack for humans, it just doesn't apply... along with most other studies on rats it's not relevant. Rats are cheap, easy to control and have short life spans and reproduce like crazy. Good reasons to use them. And maybe just maybe you can then find someone to fund a human study.

That's what rat studies are good for, not references to apply to human diets.
    "Worrying about GI is a waste of time & energy." - Alan Aragon.

Originally Posted by SwiftyX View Post
    We are not rats.

There are quite a few chemicals that get rats wonderfully lean that don't do jack for humans, it just doesn't apply... along with most other studies on rats it's not relevant. Rats are cheap, easy to control and have short life spans and reproduce like crazy. Good reasons to use them. And maybe just maybe you can then find someone to fund a human study.

That's what rat studies are good for, not references to apply to human diets.
    While I dont think you can directly compare studies on rats to humans, I do think that there's a little more to "a calories is a calorie is a calorie". Certain compounds behave differently in terms of digestion than others, and glucose, sucrose and fructose are good examples of that.

That said, I still consume SOME HFCS, SOME crystalline fructose and I'm a purveyor of counting calories.