mattroldan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattroldan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattroldan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattroldan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattroldan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Overall tips for 16 year old?

I'm 6'0 tall.
    I'm 16 years old.
    I weigh 175 lbs and used to weigh 195-200 lbs.
    I know it's all about calories in vs. calories out...
    I measured my BF% and it read 15.6% but I think it's somewhat higher than that because I measured it on a BIA scale.

soooo....

Is this okay/decent/good?

I plan (meaning I still don't do this) on eating 1500 cal/day following a 40/40/20 ratio because I 'heard' it's good... tip in if you think any other ratio is better.

So that would be 150g of protein, 150g of carbs, and 33.3g of fat.

What do you guys think of my current diet plan to shed another 20 lbs of fat to reach my goal of 155 lbs before I start to gain some muscle?

BREAKFAST
    2 eggs
    1 slice whole wheat
    1/2 cup of oats
    1 apple

SNACK
    1 apple

LUNCH/PRE-WORKOUT
    4 oz of chicken breast
    handful of baby spinach
    1 tomato

SNACK/PRE-WORKOUT
    1 orange

POST-WORKOUT
    25g of whey protein with water
    1 banana

DINNER
    4 oz of chicken breast
    handful of baby spinach
    1 tomato
    1 apple

I think I could use some more vegetables.

umm... I don't really know what I'm doing here... I still need to buy an ounce/gram scale to measure how much I'm eating... I just want to lose the last 20 lbs so I can reach 155 lbs before I start to gain some actual muscle.

I'm going to the gym doing cardio 5x week and working on some weight/resistance machines 5x week also on triceps,biceps,chest,back,deltoids,quads,hamstring s. I've never performed a deadlift, benchpress, or squat.

Thanks to anyone that could help out a bit... I'm new to the forums and Bodybuilding.com as well.

goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    to be honest I did not read what you wrote. I am 5'9-5'10 and can already see some of my abs.

One thing I recommend is to increase your protein to at least 1g/ lb body weight.

I would tell you to bulk slowly and eventually you will lean out but if you want to cut make sure you are getting your protein so you don't lose muscle or minimal muscle if anything. and I don't recommend cutting so much. just my .02
    Strong-Ass Jew Crew

munozluke4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) munozluke4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) munozluke4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) munozluke4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) munozluke4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) munozluke4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) munozluke4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) munozluke4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) munozluke4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) munozluke4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) munozluke4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dude at 16 years of age you body is still growing, and to be honest a 155 pound 6 foot tall person would probly be very unhealthy. i suggest that you add more protein to your diet above and and hit the weight room and cardio hard, you should be seeing great results soon if you stick to that. good luck man