Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by robwein83 View Post
    horrible lack of logic. yes, there was music. yes, they say there are girls, but we don't see them. I'll trust the guys at the scene who are viewing it in real life and not behind some pixelated camera screen.

You are saying that the guy was clearly the driver because he crawled out from the only exit point of a burning vehicle while he was on fire. is it possible of passenger displacement from the result of impact from the car wrapping itself around a pole. is it possible this guy emerged from the back seat and crawled over the driver, whom sits in a heap in the drivers seat. bravo sherlock.

and yes, there are others which do make attempts to help others, as witnessed in extreme distinction between a guy filming and the guy kicking in the windshield, and the guy standing nearly in the flames at the end, trying to help the guy that was hanging out the back seat.

So, if your making the distinction that you relate closer the the guy that films as opposed to another person there with a shred of human respect, then I guess the jakes on you.

...and that goes for anyone trying to bash someone for being an "internet hero". Don't project your vice onto others whom hold onto virtues.
    Dude i hope you are a troll because you make me rage so hard. WHO SAID THERE ARE GIRLS ??? Someone on the internet ? No one in the video says that there are girls! I speak fluent Russian and i watched this zhit few times now.

Have you looked at the car ? There is no space for crawling! You can see the guy in the driver's seat moving and honking the horn... then he gets out.

I wish you were there to try to save everyone... would would be a better place with morons like you. Who dont know zhit about other countries and then make their conclusion about places in the world after one internet video and two comments from internet ****s.

former 6'2 130lber MaximusPlatypus's Avatar
    MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    most disturbing video ive ever seen, cant even believe its on youtube

robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alexk7 View Post
    whos the idiot when you assumed a bunch of **** about the video without even knowing the language and wtf they said. and youre 26. i'd expect one to be a lot more mature and intelligent at that age.
    In all fairness, and for the sake of reasoning.... Yes, my statement was formed poorly, however my true intention was a question. I admit my ignorance to what country it was, but only seek a genuine enlightenment to this kind of behavior which I referenced to earlier. Is it truly a cultural thing in some countries?

I have two people which have already responded to Russia, which validates my suspicions, but admittedly does not guarantee credibility.

robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by boomer88 View Post
    Dude i hope you are a troll because you make me rage so hard. WHO SAID THERE ARE GIRLS ??? Someone on the internet ? No one in the video says that there are girls! I speak fluent Russian and i watched this zhit few times now.

Have you looked at the car ? There is no space for crawling! You can see the guy in the driver's seat moving and honking the horn... then he gets out.

I wish you were there to try to save everyone... would would be a better place with morons like you. Who dont know zhit about other countries and then make their conclusion about places in the world after one internet video and two comments from internet ****s.
    RIght back atcha' sweet cheeks.

boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In all fairness, and for the sake of reasoning.... Yes, my statement was formed poorly, however my true intention was a question. I admit my ignorance to what country it was, but only seek a genuine enlightenment to this kind of behavior which I referenced to earlier. Is it truly a cultural thing in some countries?

I have two people which have already responded to Russia, which validates my suspicions, but admittedly does not guarantee credibility.
    This thread is moving too fast, i hope you saw my last response to your post. You dont sound like a complete idiot as far as what you wrote here, so i hope i get through to you.

NirvanaJunkie is not very helpful. (-500) NirvanaJunkie is not very helpful. (-500) NirvanaJunkie is not very helpful. (-500) NirvanaJunkie is not very helpful. (-500) NirvanaJunkie is not very helpful. (-500) NirvanaJunkie is not very helpful. (-500) NirvanaJunkie is not very helpful. (-500) NirvanaJunkie is not very helpful. (-500) NirvanaJunkie is not very helpful. (-500) NirvanaJunkie is not very helpful. (-500) NirvanaJunkie is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Rectify View Post
    Disgusting how the other people just stood there watching the guy trying to flip the car over on his own. It isn't like they had the excuse that they were fearing it blowing up because they were just stood there 2 feet away staring at it. If it was going to blow up they were already right next to it so why not help the guy out?

Pretty sure people have been charged with manslaughter type charges in the past for similar behaviour. I hope that moment haunts them like it will the poor guy's friend.

No keyboard hero, i just think if you're willing to stand 2 feet away watching a guy on his own frantically trying to save his friend, you're already in enough danger to go the extra step of helping the poor sod out.
    do you know whats even more disgusting, how none of the drivers pulled over, I guess the race was that serious to them to lose a life over.... the drivers wear fireproof suits, that is why he was so close to the flames, none of the douchebags pulled over to help push the car over

god dam *******s

endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Still don't know how the guy escaped being engulfed in flames without looking like Freddy Kruger. Seeing real life videos like this is disturbing cuz.

TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by alexk7 View Post
    here is another scary one

air show crash

camera man just walks around in complete shock
    edit: it gets pretty gorey towards the end be warned
    wow..that is a really f*cked up video.

me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000)

In Russia it isn't. I've lived there and still go back there from time to time and i can tell you that it's not. There might be a lot of violence, which im sure inst much less then here, but people aren't messed up to what you may think it to be. There are people everywhere who will either just watch or do something about it, and in this case there really wasn't much to be done, unfortunately.
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol @ all the internet heroes in this thread.

MrZippy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrZippy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrZippy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrZippy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrZippy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrZippy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrZippy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrZippy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrZippy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrZippy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrZippy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the plane crash video...my goddd. at first i was wondering how all the bodies could be mangled like that...but after seeing the plane actually crash...:S

there has been a lot of studies in the past into this kind of thing. generally when theres more people around, the less an individual feels they need to actually contribute. they feel that theres more people around to share the responsibility with. fked up but its human nature. if i saw this irl...i seriously dont know what i would do...i honestly would want to help them coz the thought of being burned alive just scares the hell out of me and i wouldnt wish it on anyone. but at the same time...car on fire = fcking dangerous

sad

Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CALPump View Post
    Lol @ all the internet heroes in this thread.
    happens everytime one of these threads is made. At least 4 or 5 ruh-tards proclaim how they would have done it differently.

rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WHERE the hell was the fire department? WHy did it take them so long to get their??!!

Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Problem is, you bust the windows, you let alot of oxygen in and the car could blow up even faster. There are laot of tough decisions to make there.

wat dat means, kuwait? Hardnutcheck's Avatar
    Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rc_p90 View Post
    WHERE the hell was the fire department? WHy did it take them so long to get their??!!
    Everyone forgot the call them.
    live laugh love <3

BFBC2: MISC Hardnutcheck

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    ***Misc EMT/Firefighter Crew***

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course everyone will think what they would have done in that situation,after all we all we are in our houses with a sandwich and a glass of milk next to us and nice air conditioning...

But if that actually happened to one of us, would you really be a hero and crawl INSIDE the car to pull everyone out? I doubt it

hagi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hagi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hagi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hagi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hagi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hagi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hagi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hagi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hagi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hagi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hagi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ultra_Magnus View Post
    Problem is, you bust the windows, you let alot of oxygen in and the car could blow up even faster. There are laot of tough decisions to make there.
    this way at least one was "saved". otherwise they would have to wait fire dep. and no one would get out.

all the swearing in the vid is nothing "unbelievable". just like everyone of you would say fcuk at least for 100 times, they are doin the same.

lllBoneZlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllBoneZlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllBoneZlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllBoneZlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllBoneZlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllBoneZlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllBoneZlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllBoneZlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllBoneZlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllBoneZlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllBoneZlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rc_p90 View Post
    their

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)
    After looking at the car the first thing i woulda done is run to the nearest shops or buildings and try to get hold of a fire extinguisher Seems about the only chance they would of had of surviving that.

checking privilege... Bro_montana's Avatar
    Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ace_2004 View Post
    After looking at the car the first thing i woulda done is run to the nearest shops or buildings and try to get hold of a fire extinguisher
    Good idea but I doubt you would have thought of that brah.

wat dat means, kuwait? Hardnutcheck's Avatar
    Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ace_2004 View Post
    After looking at the car the first thing i woulda done is run to the nearest shops or buildings and try to get hold of a fire extinguishe. Seems about the only chance they would of had of surviving that.
    Because its going to put out a gasoline fire and Hopefully a lot of Russians carry this in their pocket.........

Pic Related:

live laugh love <3

BFBC2: MISC Hardnutcheck

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    ***Misc EMT/Firefighter Crew***

Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hagi View Post
    this way at least one was "saved". otherwise they would have to wait fire dep. and no one would get out.

all the swearing in the vid is nothing "unbelievable". just like everyone of you would say fcuk at least for 100 times, they are doin the same.
    Yes, but the car could have exploded in the guys face when he kicked open the window.

I dont know what i woudl have done, but i would have decided alot earlier. I certainly wouldnt have jsut watched.

calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xtraviolent View Post
    Lol at the guy filming thinking capturing it is more important than helping.
    Oh well they got in a car driven by a drunk driver. No one to blame but themselves.
    wtf did you expect them to do? get into a phone booth and put on their superman costumes and come back?

endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would have went over and kicked the glass out, and maybe tried to make some room for them to get out. But that's it. If that thing explodes, then everyone is fcked.

Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    they didnt call 911 until they watched the 3-4 other people burn for 7 minutes, what the ****@?@
    Misc provides me with lulz.

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bro_montana View Post
    Good idea but I doubt you would have thought of that brah.
    Came across my mind while watching the vid but i guess yeah if i was there in person then no clue what what would go through my mind.

Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    Because its going to put out a gasoline fire and Hopefully a lot of Russians carry this in their pocket.........

Pic Related:

Theres more than just water based ones, if the shops nearby are any decent they should have things like foam, sand ect incase their own building catches fire.
    Once the fires not posing a threat then its just a case of waiting for the rescue to turn up.
    Whether it would work is another question though but lets face it they have slim chances already.

calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rectify View Post
    Disgusting how the other people just stood there watching the guy trying to flip the car over on his own. It isn't like they had the excuse that they were fearing it blowing up because they were just stood there 2 feet away staring at it. If it was going to blow up they were already right next to it so why not help the guy out?

Pretty sure people have been charged with manslaughter type charges in the past for similar behaviour. I hope that moment haunts them like it will the poor guy's friend.

No keyboard hero, i just think if you're willing to stand 2 feet away watching a guy on his own frantically trying to save his friend, you're already in enough danger to go the extra step of helping the poor sod out.
    no and no, he had a ****ing suit and you don't get charged for manslaughter for omitting to do something. yes u r a keyboard hero

/post

-Brainiac- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Brainiac- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Brainiac- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Brainiac- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Brainiac- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Brainiac- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Brainiac- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Brainiac- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Brainiac- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Brainiac- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Brainiac- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am surprised how nobody even suggested that the guy could have been dead already . I mean he wasn't moving at any point and seeing the pole they crashed into next to his head in my opinion he was probably dead already when they arrived .

HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Strong e-heroics ITT

Without a doubt alot of you would just stand there in awe like most were.

LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Humanity failure
    Not a single man there ...
    Last edited by LadysMan; 05-04-2010 at 11:21 PM.
    Smoke Free since Oct 23rd 2007
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█