240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up American Sports Nutrition (American Whey & Stamina)

I don't read much about these two products on this website and wanted to give my two cents.

AMERICAN WHEY mixes extremely easy with a spoon in milk or water and i have been extremely happy with the gains I have had while using it the past few years. The scoops are pretty small compared to other brands and the price is unbeatable ($55.00/10lbs bucket @ paramountsupplements.com) Here is a flavor & rating guide since I've tried them all.

1) Banana = 6/10 A little bitter as a banana but I was spoiled with banana muscle milk previously. I gave half of it to my training partner and he loved it.
    2) Peach = 8/10 It is a real sweet peach and may be too sweet for some people. I love it but use it every couple days because two scoops in milk is seriously too sweet for me.
    3) Chocolate = 10/10 Tastes just like Ovaltine and I love it. Thats all I can say.
    4) Vanilla = 12/10 Tastes like powdered sugar in milk and is by far the best tasting protein as well as Vanilla flavor I have ever had. I mix two scoops in milk two to three times a day. I order this stuff in 10 pound buckets and they last me more than two months. I love it!!

AMERICAN STAMINA is probably the best creatine supplement I have ever used. After just one week of using it, my friends are complimenting me on my gains in the gym or ask if I have been lifting again (since I went off and on to the gym for a year). I use a scoop in water before or after the gym every work out day and its great. No jitters or "unnatural" energy. I highly recommend both products since my personal use and have turned on a few friends to them as well. Here is my stamina flavor review:

1) Orange 10/10 Very good flavor and very easy to drink.
    2) Tropical Punch 5/10 It is a good flavor if you like cough syrup, but it wasn't for me.

I hope this helps some people.
    Last edited by 240witsr; 05-04-2010 at 06:36 PM.

240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PS

I do not work for this company! I am a Volvo technician and just wanted to try to get this brand some recognition for their great flavors.

donovanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

FDA Takes Enforcement Action Against Three New Jersey Dietary Supplement and Protein

FDA NEWS RELEASE

For Immediate Release: July 10, 2009

Update: On March 16, 2010, in the District of New Jersey, Chief Judge Garrett E. Brown, Jr. entered a consent decree of permanent injunction in this case. Quality Formulation Laboratories, Inc., American Sports Nutrition, Inc., and Sports Nutrition International, LLC, and an executive in the companies, Mohamed S. Desoky, are now prohibited from manufacturing, preparing, packing, labeling and distributing any food product unless and until they have taken measures approved by the FDA to correct insanitary conditions and control allergens at the facility. They are further required to review all of their product labeling to make sure it conforms to the labeling requirements. The firm may not resume operations until it receives permission from the FDA.

Media Inquiries: Siobhan DeLancey, 301-796-4668, siobhan.delancey@fda.hhs.gov
    Consumer Inquiries: 888-INFO-FDA
    FDA Takes Enforcement Action Against Three New Jersey Dietary Supplement and Protein Powder Manufacturers
    Companies failed to declare allergens in products and correct filthy conditions

The U.S. Department of Justice, on behalf of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, has filed a complaint for permanent injunction against Quality Formulation Laboratories, Inc., American Sports Nutrition Inc., Sports Nutrition International LLC and Mohamed S. Desoky, who oversees operations at all three companies.

The companies, located in Paterson, N.J., manufacture dietary supplements and protein powders and distribute them throughout the United States. The companies also export powder mixes and dietary supplements for sale by private label customers.

The government's complaint, filed July 1, 2009 in the U.S. District Court of New Jersey, alleges that the companies have failed to follow current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) by manufacturing and storing food under filthy conditions and in conditions that may cause major food allergens to enter into products not intended to contain them.

The complaint also alleges that the companies failed to disclose major food allergens on the product labels and have other labeling problems.

During a recent inspection, FDA investigators found that several of the companies’ products contained milk ingredients that were not declared on the product labels. In addition, the company failed to clean processing equipment between batches and control allergens in the facility.

FDA investigators also discovered live and dead rodents and rodent urine, feces and gnaw holes on bags of product.

In three inspections, FDA investigators noted deviations from GMP standards. The companies promised to make corrections, but they failed to do so. The complaint requests a court order to stop the companies and its officer from manufacturing and distributing the products until needed corrections are made.

“This company has consistently failed to correct filthy conditions in their plants and to make sure that allergens are appropriately declared on the labels, despite frequent warnings to do so,” said Michael Chappell, the FDA’s acting associate commissioner for regulatory affairs. “The FDA will not tolerate companies that fail to provide adequate safeguards.”

Consumers with allergies to milk ingredients who have used these products and are experiencing any symptoms should contact their health care professional.

Consumers can report problems with FDA-regulated products to their district office consumer complaint coordinator.

#

Bevan01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bevan01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bevan01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sports nutritional supplements industry has made a great impact with their customers in the aspect of satisfaction and is now known as multi billion industry. I have found that sports supplements are very effective when consumed regularly.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Any word on when BB.com will carry American Whey?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117731611