Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000)

What do you say if a girl rejects you?

If you approach, introduce yourself, ask out, ask for number etc, and she basically says "no" or some other 'no' excuse (ie "I have a BF"). Whats the best way to remain "alpha" or not look like a loser?

and not that stupid goldfish ****.
    “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”

^ I will live by this from now on.

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    Josh1234567890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Josh1234567890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Josh1234567890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Josh1234567890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Josh1234567890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Josh1234567890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Josh1234567890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Josh1234567890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Josh1234567890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Josh1234567890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Josh1234567890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Josh1234567890's BodySpace
    Either take rejection like a real alpha.

Stats: 5'11", 154 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18
    Ironbru has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironbru has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironbru has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironbru has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironbru has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironbru has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironbru has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironbru has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironbru has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironbru has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironbru has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Ironbru's BodySpace
    I almost never do cold approaches so I'm not the most practiced at this, but I'd say it depends on the nature of her response: if it was that she has a bf, and you want to end on a good note, then maybe something like "well, he has good taste, nice talking to you". If she puts you down, then making a remark as you leave about her being a sourpuss would probably be in order! I don't know exactly what phrase you would use though - I'm sure if you approach a lot of girls then you can devise a standard retort that would apply in any situation when a girl rejects you harshly, so you don't need to think of one on the spot.

Stats: 6'1", 184 lbs
    jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jjam's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by _HAL_9000_ View Post
    If you approach, introduce yourself, ask out, ask for number etc, and she basically says "no" or some other 'no' excuse (ie "I have a BF"). Whats the best way to remain "alpha" or not look like a loser?

and not that stupid goldfish ****.

I don't understand your question "look like a loser." What does that even mean? You either are a loser or you're not. Asking a girl for her number doesn't change that.

But why are you going up and asking for numbers in the first place? That sounds like some PUA bull****.

What you should be doing is just speaking with women in a normal fashion, rather than making it about PUA bull**** like "approaches" and asking for numbers and dates. Then if they like you, they won't let you part ways without you having their number or a date set for when they'll see you next. It's rare you should ever have to specifically ask a girl for her number.

Stats: 5'9", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4406
    hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit hublife's BodySpace
    Here's one I used in the 7th grade. The weird thing is that you can totally use it today and it works remarkably well.

You: Hi, I'm ____. What's your name?
    Her: Piss off, phaggot. I got a man.
    You: ...You have a booger hanging out of your nose. (then calmly walk away)

The key is to stay calm and be matter of fact about it.
    The answer is to never be full of sh!t

_HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _HAL_9000_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jjam View Post
    I don't understand your question "look like a loser." What does that even mean? You either are a loser or you're not. Asking a girl for her number doesn't change that.

But why are you going up and asking for numbers in the first place? That sounds like some PUA bull****.

What you should be doing is just speaking with women in a normal fashion, rather than making it about PUA bull**** like "approaches" and asking for numbers and dates. Then if they like you, they won't let you part ways without you having their number or a date set for when they'll see you next. It's rare you should ever have to specifically ask a girl for her number.
    Loser response= "oh, sorry" walks away

By "approach" I mean..... approach.... you see a girl your interested in, walk up to her, make smalltalk or whatever, and then ask for her number or to hang out etc.. that **** aint new, it's no pua stuff.
    “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”

^ I will live by this from now on.

Stats: 6'5", 228 lbs
    Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Ggdograa's BodySpace
    I don't do PUA **** anymore, but whenever a girl used to act like a total bitch when I tried to talk to her I'd not let it even get to the point where she turned me down, don't give them the satisfaction. You've always got to have the upper hand.

So I'd see the convo is dying in the ass and I'd just say "Wow, you looked like a really interesting person, but actually you're really boring". Then I'd just walk away without looking back. A few times I did this, the girl would actually end up approaching ME later on to apologize or re-initiate conversation, one time I even had a girl grab my arm to stop me from leaving.

It makes you look bad ass alpha. Cause it shows the girl you're not going to put up with her **** and that you're confident as hell. Pretty girls think they can say whatever the **** they want and get away with it. So when you basically spit in their face and say "to hell with your ****" it turns off their bitch shield.
    "I don't eat for enjoyment. I eat for sustenance."

Stats: 6'1", 184 lbs
    jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jjam has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jjam's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by _HAL_9000_ View Post
    Loser response= "oh, sorry" walks away

By "approach" I mean..... approach.... you see a girl your interested in, walk up to her, make smalltalk or whatever, and then ask for her number or to hang out etc.. that **** aint new, it's no pua stuff.

If you speak normally and aren't asking for her info in an odd way or inconvenient/intrusive/aggressive type situation, then you simply accept her response and that's all there is to it. If she doesn't give you her info or says she has a boyfriend then you just say "oh ok, well nice chatting with you" and you walk away. Or if you'd like to remain as a friend/acquaintance or already had a decent conversation going with her then you just say "oh that's cool" and finish with whatever you were talking about and then leave saying "nice meeting you anyway" or whatever you'd like to say.

Most women are pretty polite when they decline giving you their number or going out with you, there's no reason you should ever feel like a loser about it or have any negative feelings whatsoever. I mean if you happen to find that 1 in a million girl that is going to shove it in your face that she's rejecting you then you can always tell her to piss off you wouldn't take her out anyway, but it would be strange for a woman to reject an advance in a harsh way unless you're being a creep or forceful about it. Usually they like when guys ask them out, even if they have a bf already. They like knowing they're attractive, it's flattering to them.

Stats: 6'1", 205 lbs
    Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Hetzen's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Ggdograa View Post
    I don't do PUA **** anymore, but whenever a girl used to act like a total bitch when I tried to talk to her I'd not let it even get to the point where she turned me down, don't give them the satisfaction. You've always got to have the upper hand.

So I'd see the convo is dying in the ass and I'd just say "Wow, you looked like a really interesting person, but actually you're really boring". Then I'd just walk away without looking back. A few times I did this, the girl would actually end up approaching ME later on to apologize or re-initiate conversation, one time I even had a girl grab my arm to stop me from leaving.

It makes you look bad ass alpha. Cause it shows the girl you're not going to put up with her **** and that you're confident as hell. Pretty girls think they can say whatever the **** they want and get away with it. So when you basically spit in their face and say "to hell with your ****" it turns off their bitch shield.
    this actually sounds sorta good. any thoughts from anyone else?

findingmyway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) findingmyway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) findingmyway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) findingmyway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) findingmyway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) findingmyway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) findingmyway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) findingmyway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) findingmyway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) findingmyway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) findingmyway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit findingmyway's BodySpace

no offense man, but you're 6'5, game and social interaction is a whole different ball game for you

Stats: 6'2", 215 lbs
    jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jacketfan's BodySpace

yeah, its easy to read clues like that. what i have a problem with, is getting instantly rejected. its hard to react to and kinda pisses me off too much. like everytime i get instantly rejected, i wont talk to any girls for like 2 weeks lol.

like my last rejection at a bar went like this

me walking up and saying "hey, im jacketfan"

her-"no"

me" i think when someone says hi to you, you are supposed to say hi back"

her "just no"

then i walked away.

Stats: 6'0", 174 lbs
    BodyPoints: 707
    momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momo5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit momo5's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jjam View Post

da fck asking for phone numbers is pua i did that before i had internet da fck are you talking about brah?

Stats: 6'3", 280 lbs
    Centurions has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Centurions has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Centurions has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Centurions has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Centurions has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Centurions has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Centurions has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Centurions has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Centurions has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Centurions has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Centurions has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Centurions's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jacketfan View Post
    yeah, its easy to read clues like that. what i have a problem with, is getting instantly rejected. its hard to react to and kinda pisses me off too much. like everytime i get instantly rejected, i wont talk to any girls for like 2 weeks lol.

her-"no"

her "just no"

then i walked away.

dayum son. thats gota be wona the worst i ever heard. i been ignored once tho

Stats: 6'0", 181 lbs
    kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kineticforce's BodySpace
    her-"no"
    her "just no"
    then i walked away.
    jacket fan: sucks your hair looks like sh*t tonight and you outfit looks like a hooker wore it for 3 days...
    her: 8 O

or
    jacket fan: your mom called she wants her outfit back....
    ...walk away....

Virgin women-hater Frozen_By_You's Avatar
    Frozen_By_You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Frozen_By_You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Frozen_By_You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Frozen_By_You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Frozen_By_You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Frozen_By_You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Frozen_By_You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Frozen_By_You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Frozen_By_You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Frozen_By_You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Frozen_By_You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Frozen_By_You's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    jacket fan: sucks your hair looks like sh*t tonight and you outfit looks like a hooker wore it for 3 days...

or
    jacket fan: your mom called she wants her outfit back....
    ...walk away....
    If you do that, or if you say ANYTHING, at that point, you're basically telling her "you've hurt me with your behavior, so now i'm verbally lashing at you to get back at you." Who do you think you're kidding? You just approached her out of the blue and because she harshly rejects you, NOW her hair is horrible and her clothes look like her mom's? Please. It's too late, she knows you want to sleep with her and that you're mad because she doesn't want to.

Look, that's not "i have a boyfriend, sorry" or anything like that. When a girl rejects you that way, she's totally not giving two ****s about you and pretty much anything you will say or do will have no effect whatsoever other than to make you look like a try-hard loser.

As with pretty much every rejection situation, the best thing is usually to smile, say "okay!" and move on to the next girl.

When a girl rejects you like that, you have to keep in mind that you're the real winner in the situation, because what kind of person talks like that to people they don't know? What an immense lack of class. Don't step down to their level. Smile, move on, keep your chin up.
    Ignoring an attention whore is like stabbing them in the heart. - BreadNGatorade

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15318
    unclejeff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) unclejeff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) unclejeff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) unclejeff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) unclejeff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) unclejeff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) unclejeff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) unclejeff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) unclejeff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) unclejeff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) unclejeff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit unclejeff's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Centurions View Post
    dayum son. thats gota be wona the worst i ever heard. i been ignored once tho
    i approached a girl once and got stiff armed in the chest. i lol'd and tried to approach again, and then got stiff armed again. gave my friends and I a good laugh for a long time. i went on that night to successfully approach and hook up with another girl. dont let being denied get you down..just laugh it off.
    WHO DAT

Stats: 6'1", 216 lbs
    SteelersRock09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteelersRock09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteelersRock09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteelersRock09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteelersRock09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteelersRock09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteelersRock09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteelersRock09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteelersRock09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteelersRock09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteelersRock09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit SteelersRock09's BodySpace

^This.

Hell is worth all that... The_Champ01's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 194 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3097
    The_Champ01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Champ01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Champ01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Champ01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Champ01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Champ01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Champ01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Champ01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Champ01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Champ01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Champ01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit The_Champ01's BodySpace

her-"no"

her "just no"

then i walked away.
    Harsh brah

I would have said, "ummm sorry I was just politely trying to tell you you have a booger hanging out of your nose", then walk off.
    Last edited by The_Champ01; 05-04-2010 at 06:35 PM.
    "Alcohol and night swimming... it's a winning combination!".

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.

I steal my **** from MacGyver...

If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

Stats: 6'0", 181 lbs
    kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kineticforce's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Frozen_By_You View Post
    If you do that, or if you say ANYTHING, at that point, you're basically telling her "you've hurt me with your behavior, so now i'm verbally lashing at you to get back at you." Who do you think you're kidding? You just approached her out of the blue and because she harshly rejects you, NOW her hair is horrible and her clothes look like her mom's? Please. It's too late, she knows you want to sleep with her and that you're mad because she doesn't want to.
    i understand and I have used both tactics (if you will) - both get the same result.......you walking away and SHE thinking she is better.

Really by your "theory" it would be better to stand there, because if I

1) dont say anything and walk away she loses?? no she still "wins" cause she aint done nothing but say No
    2) if i say you look like your mom dresses you, she still "wins" again cause she hasnt said anything but no.

So why not just stand there and wait for her to walk away?? you win!! cause you made her feel awkward and she left - win win??

And who are you kidding, YOU'RE A GUY, she knows you want to sleep with her EVEN before you talk to her. Shes not dumb......lets go over this - you penis her vagina.... insert tab A into slot B

This discussion can go on forever
    Look, that's not "i have a boyfriend, sorry" or anything like that. When a girl rejects you that way, she's totally not giving two ****s about you and pretty much anything you will say or do will have no effect whatsoever other than to make you look like a try-hard loser.
    and walking away is looking like a winner?
    As with pretty much every rejection situation, the best thing is usually to smile, say "okay!" and move on to the next girl.
    how about this - how about just not caring what she thinks, not saying anything, smile and know you're the best thing she will meet that night, cause you know it. Not your fault she has bad taste in men........

can we be buddies now????
    When a girl rejects you like that, you have to keep in mind that you're the real winner in the situation, because what kind of person talks like that to people they don't know? What an immense lack of class. Don't step down to their level. Smile, move on, keep your chin up.
    rejection is such a weird thing to talk about - honestly if i say anything or nothing I can care less, its not like she is gonna rule my night....she is one of many. I see what you are saying but it doesnt really, IMO, matter what you do - in the WHOLE situation its how YOU handle it AFTERWARD. You can say the meanest sh*t ever and really who cares about her, she doesnt want to be social oh well. No skin off my back....

my night is gonna be fun with or without her - so really i dont care if shes gonna be a bish or a fun girl who wants to party for 10 minutes or wants to talk for hours its how YOU make your own night - ya know? brotato

Stats: 6'5", 228 lbs
    Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Ggdograa's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by findingmyway View Post
    no offense man, but you're 6'5, game and social interaction is a whole different ball game for you
    Lol how so? I've still been turned down as much as a shorter guy would. Sure, women love height but if you've got no game it doesn't matter whether you're 6'5" or 4'5".

Bro some girls are just straight out ****s. It could be that time of the month, maybe they just failed one of their classes at uni, they smashed their car, etc. Who knows. If you take being turned down by a girl in a bar too seriously then you're better off just not trying to pick up at all. We're all gonna get 1000 knock backs in our life, is 1001 really that bad?
    "I don't eat for enjoyment. I eat for sustenance."

Stats: 5'10", 173 lbs
    Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Spaghettii's BodySpace
    because the girls you could possibly meet in 2 weeks will all instantly reject you

BodyPoints: 126
    jason1986 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason1986 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason1986 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason1986 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason1986 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason1986 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason1986 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason1986 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason1986 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason1986 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason1986 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jason1986's BodySpace
    Drop your pants and boxers and say "Look what you missed out on" LOL.

Stats: 6'0", 140 lbs
    Sergeipoo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergeipoo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergeipoo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergeipoo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergeipoo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergeipoo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergeipoo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergeipoo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergeipoo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergeipoo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergeipoo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Sergeipoo's BodySpace
    I will say "flowers are everywhere, I can pick whenever I want!"

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit rifkin's BodySpace
    I got the I have a BF line a couple weeks ago from a super cute girl, I don't think it was an excuse, she seemed pretty flattered I was trying to get her number, but I pretty much just said, "cool," and left it at that. Fortunately she's a girl I doubt I will ever see again. Just goin up to a girl is alpha enough, being a bitch about an excuse it is not, leave it like it doesn't even phase you cause it shouldn't.

Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    wynner64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wynner64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wynner64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wynner64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wynner64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wynner64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wynner64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wynner64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wynner64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wynner64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wynner64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wynner64's BodySpace
    I would ask myself, "what would Ben Roethlisberger do?"
    I want to work hard and do my best in life so I never have to ask myself "what if".

Springfield Rugby Football Club

=Team Don't Work=

My Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121171491

Rams/Cardinals/Blues/MU Tigers/UM Wolverines

Ace056 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace056 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace056 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace056 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace056 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace056 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace056 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace056 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace056 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace056 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace056 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    assuming ur at a bar/club, the alpha response is too simply walk away and quickly approach the next attractive girl you see.

There's no need to insult the girl because she isn't interested in you. By insulting her, you're not alpha, you're just an insecure douche (unless shes a complete ***** then do whatever). By quicky approaching the next hottie, you not only look alpha but you're already on ur way to getting some, the whole reason ur at the bar/club in the first place.

Stats: 5'9", 242 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6519
    plumher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) plumher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) plumher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) plumher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) plumher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) plumher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) plumher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) plumher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) plumher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) plumher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) plumher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit plumher's BodySpace
    back in the day, if I was rejected and she was pretty bitchy about it., I 'd let her know. "That's too bad. It would have never worked out anyway. No pussy is worth a bitch." Then just walk. If they try and get the last word( most of them would) then just show em them palm of your hand without even looking at them.
    currently cutting..... again!!

"most people have absolutely no idea what they're capable of" --me

Stats: 6'0", 186 lbs
    Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Juvitee's BodySpace
    bump 2010 thread :P

Stats: 6'0", 212 lbs
    trw008 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trw008 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trw008 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trw008 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trw008 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trw008 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trw008 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trw008 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trw008 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trw008 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trw008 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit trw008's BodySpace
    just move on...

or if it is the boyfriend thing just say oh sorry didnt know and move on.

It is a numbers game, to be successful you have to immediately get over a loss and look to the next round.

EDIT:

oh phuck thats what I get for reading OP and nothing else

fUUUUUUUU

Stats: 6'0", 186 lbs
    Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juvitee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Juvitee's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by trw008 View Post
    just move on...

or if it is the boyfriend thing just say oh sorry didnt know and move on.

It is a numbers game, to be successful you have to immediately get over a loss and look to the next round.

EDIT:

oh phuck thats what I get for reading OP and nothing else

fUUUUUUUU
    lul

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast