Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How long does it take for creatine to completely leave system?

Hi I am planning on stopping creatine for a bit to experiment. Can anyone tell me how long it will take before creatine is out of my system, and my body starts looking different?

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Evangelizes View Post
    Hi I am planning on stopping creatine for a bit to experiment. Can anyone tell me how long it will take before creatine is out of my system, and my body starts looking different?
    Creatine won't completely leave your body since there is a relatively static basal concentration that exists even without supplementation from endogenous synthesis. After ceasing supplementation, it can take 4-6+ weeks to return to basal concentrations.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evangelizes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    So my muscles are going to look fuller for quite a while? Because I am trying to acquire more definition, and with creatine I look kinda puffy. My bf is low as well.

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Evangelizes View Post
    As said by in10city, creatine will never completely leave your system, because it is a natural part of the human body make-up, but it WILL return to baseline levels.

Your body is NOT going to look different if you stop using creatine - I recommend that you research what creatine actually DOES.

If you want more definition, get leaner, drier, etc. - most of this is in your nutrition and training. If you look "puffy" then you could have water retention - but this is not caused by creatine, as it only holds water INTRAcellularly - and this can easily be solved by manipulating your carbohydrate, sodium, and water intake (again, do some research).

Another note - the fuller your muscles are, the more definition you will actually display - think the pump you get in the gym or from carbohydrates, etc. And the drier you are, the better that definition will be as well.

~Team APPNUT
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.