RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Skinny Forearms......

I know this thread had been covered before, but I just wanted to see if anyone had any new advice on forearms. I am pushing 210 almost 215 pounds right now but still my forearms are rather stringbean like. When I flex my arm straight out my wrist is just about as wide as the top of my forearm and has bothered me for quite sometime now. See the only thing is my bicep measures 17 3/4 inches and it is disproportionate for my small forearms. If anyone had any new input this would be great. Thanx
    Kyle Hannah
    **SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS**

Why settle for less than your absolute Best!

guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, wrist rotations, behind the back curls, reverse curls, wrist rolls.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Using thicker bars helped me a bit, might wan to give that a try.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

VAZINE will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAZINE will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAZINE will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAZINE will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAZINE will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAZINE will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAZINE will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAZINE will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAZINE will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAZINE will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAZINE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This might not make sense, but ever since i started going up in weight doing deadlifts my forearms have gotten bigger. The majority of the muscles that allow you to hold on to the bar are in your forearm and they do get taxed if you go heavy enough.

Other excercises i found to increase size more dramatically are reverse grip curls while keeping your wrists straight (top of the forearm) and preacher curls (bottom of the forearm)

It has some to do with genetics also. Remember that everyone's different. What may work for someone may not for someone else.
    19 yrs old
    5'11''
    182lbs
    10% bf and Clean Bulking

British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    don't forget hammer curls too! gotta luv them

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by VAZINE
    This might not make sense, but ever since i started going up in weight doing deadlifts my forearms have gotten bigger. The majority of the muscles that allow you to hold on to the bar are in your forearm and they do get taxed if you go heavy enough.

Other excercises i found to increase size more dramatically are reverse grip curls while keeping your wrists straight (top of the forearm) and preacher curls (bottom of the forearm)

It has some to do with genetics also. Remember that everyone's different. What may work for someone may not for someone else.
    Actually it makes perfect sense. Any time a muscle has more force put onto it than any time before, it will grow. That is the case with your forearms - they haven't ever had that heavy of a weight applied to them, so they grow (this is also a chief principle in the Farmers Walk).
    I'm back. For good.

Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    work them hard
    To be the "great one" you got to beat the great one.

El Greco's favourite website:
    www.fortifiediron.com
    Http://forums.fortifiedIron.com

RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Excellent input. I will have to implement this in my training. Thanx
    Kyle Hannah
    **SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS**

Why settle for less than your absolute Best!

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by VAZINE

i know what your talkin about. I did deadlifts today and I can't even open a plastic bottle.

Tuffman087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My dad has never done forearm work in his life, yet he has the largest forearms I've ever seen in person. All of it comes from heavy deadlifting, so you might wanna give that a try.

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by nateakabear
    i know what your talkin about. I did deadlifts today and I can't even open a plastic bottle.

how many sets did u do?
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

Sigsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wrap a phat towel around the barbel when doing wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, reverse EZ bar curls and deadlift. [Pain]

Sigsy

Location: Dirty ass Atl. ____________________________ Posts: 15,662
    AxanderTheGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Whack off 3-5 times a day.

JK, deadlifts will help BIGTIME!!!!
    www.TEENBODY-BULDING.com is for REAL MEN

"I found that 6-8 reps worked best for chest size. Below 6 built strength, above 8 just endurance." - Dorian Yates.

"To my mind, there is no such thing as overtraining. There is only undereating." - Mike Matarazzo

If you wanna BEAT the man, you gotta OUT-EAT the man!