klompy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking for some advice and opinions

Hey all! Im new to the forum and this whole "body building" thing. I started to take control of my diet in October as I was 155lbs and right now I am 134lbs. Not 100% sure on my BF%. I'm 5'8" tall and 18 yrs old.

My question is, what are the recommended workouts to help define my pectoral area? Im content with everything but my pecs. My nips are "pointy" which makes me slightly self conscious but I was just wondering on opinions of how I should get rid of the puffyness, there aren't any "hard lumps" so I'm pretty sure it's not gyno, just seems like fat? How much more weights should I lose to get rid of my puffy nips? Anyway look at the picture and see what I'm talking about (I know it's not the best angle photo)

Any and all opinions and advise is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by klompy View Post
    Hey all! Im new to the forum and this whole "body building" thing. I started to take control of my diet in October as I was 155lbs and right now I am 134lbs. Not 100% sure on my BF%. I'm 5'8" tall and 18 yrs old.

My question is, what are the recommended workouts to help define my pectoral area? Im content with everything but my pecs. My nips are "pointy" which makes me slightly self conscious but I was just wondering on opinions of how I should get rid of the puffyness, there aren't any "hard lumps" so I'm pretty sure it's not gyno, just seems like fat? How much more weights should I lose to get rid of my puffy nips? Anyway look at the picture and see what I'm talking about (I know it's not the best angle photo)

Any and all opinions and advise is greatly appreciated.
    You are by no means fat. At that weight you do not need to lose any more but you need to bulk a bit. Growing proper muscle will help that go away.

Eat in a caloroe surplus and get on a proven lifting program. You should aim to gain 2-4lbs a month
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

klompy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you for the input! I know I'm not fat I just *have* the unfortunate fat band below my pecs. I will continue to try to bulk up as much as possible!

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by klompy View Post
    Thank you for the input! I know I'm not fat I just *have* the unfortunate fat band below my pecs. I will continue to try to bulk up as much as possible!
    That will go away with time and lifting!!
    Honestly it's not as bad as you think it is..
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter