bethany_marie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Need a new workout routine PRONTO!

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum but I figured I would begin by asking for some help. I'm 22 years old, 5'3, 118 pounds and about 21-22% bmi. I'm training for the lingerie football league and need to become a little bit more muscular in the abs and legs region and ideally I'd like to get my bmi down quite a bit but obviously understand that my weight may go up depending on how much muscle I pack on. I feel like I have been getting very muscular in the upper body arms/back/shoulder regions but the legs and abs are lacking though I try just as hard with them. I was thinking maybe I have hit a plateu and need a new exercise regime. I always workout muscle groups each gym session, so hopefully that gives you a gneral idea to help me formulate a game plan. Any suggestions and advice is so much appreciated! Thanks

Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "there is no try" :P

Give us your current workout program. And start doing front squats.
    Also, you say you workout musclegroups each gym session. Do you mean ALL muscle groups, or A musclegroup?
    First time order at iHerb.com? I got this discount code: EKE466. Will give you 10,- off on any order over 40$, 5 on any order under..
    http://www.iherb.com?rcode=EKE466

Blog! [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165643671&p=1324304881#post1324304881[/url]

use2bfat78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A different approach

Originally Posted by bethany_marie View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum but I figured I would begin by asking for some help. I'm 22 years old, 5'3, 118 pounds and about 21-22% bmi. I'm training for the lingerie football league and need to become a little bit more muscular in the abs and legs region and ideally I'd like to get my bmi down quite a bit but obviously understand that my weight may go up depending on how much muscle I pack on. I feel like I have been getting very muscular in the upper body arms/back/shoulder regions but the legs and abs are lacking though I try just as hard with them. I was thinking maybe I have hit a plateu and need a new exercise regime. I always workout muscle groups each gym session, so hopefully that gives you a gneral idea to help me formulate a game plan. Any suggestions and advice is so much appreciated! Thanks
    How often do you lift? You say you work all your muscle groups every time you workout? Maybe perhaps your overtraining your legs. Sometimes this can inhibit any kind of gains you are looking to achieve in that area. Well, anyway, I just thought I would throw that out there.

Good Luck!!

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bethany_marie View Post
    do you mean 21-22% body fat? at your height and weight, your BMI is 20.9. 22% body fat is right in the "athletic" range, if that's an accurate number.

It's also possible that you're holding more fat in your lower body (as do most women) which would explain why you can see more definition in your back/arms/shoulders than you can in your legs & abs. This is pretty common.

If you're trying to drop fat, it'll all come down to your diet.
    -