Countryboy93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

gains with out supps?

i know this is probably a stupid question but substansial gains are attainable without supps correct?

CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    no, u need dat dere cell tech to gain muscles, without it there is no point in working out or eating.

CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Countryboy93 View Post
    i know this is probably a stupid question but substansial gains are attainable without supps correct?
    As someone who has never taken anything but whey and the occasional fish oil, I would have to say size gains are easily attainable without supps. I feel far too many people on this board are "Majoring in the Minor" and focusing more on supps instead of diet. If you eat enough protein, you will grow, regardless of how much pre-workout pump **** you take. I have no doubt many of the supplements work, but honestly, I just feel there are so much better **** to spend your money on. People seem to be forgetting that they are called SUPPLEMENTS for a reason, as they are to supplement but not make a physique.

With that being said, if you have a lot of disposable cash, I don't see any harm in buying some of the stuff, I just think a lot of it is unneeded especially for their price. Whey is the only one that is actually essential in my opinion though.

NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CharH06 View Post
    no, u need dat dere cell tech to gain muscles, without it there is no point in working out or eating.
    Most supplements I've ever taken is some of my friend's protein for the period of about 2 weeks after working out. I'm gonna start trying to take some regularly this summer, though.
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    **MISC Strength Crew**

"If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires." - Epicurus

PRs
    500/405/615

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159250211

CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CharH06 View Post
    Stay away from da dere cell tech brah. The 50 lbs of near instant muscle you gain isn't worth the death of your family, which is a probable side effect. You are very immature for posting and suggesting such a horrible horrible drug to a youth. What if he starts taking it and suffers cell tech rage?

brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brolickant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CULTLEADER View Post
    As someone who has never taken anything but whey and the occasional fish oil, I would have to say size gains are easily attainable without supps. I feel far too many people on this board are "Majoring in the Minor" and focusing more on supps instead of diet. If you eat enough protein, you will grow, regardless of how much pre-workout pump **** you take. I have no doubt many of the supplements work, but honestly, I just feel there are so much better **** to spend your money on. People seem to be forgetting that they are called SUPPLEMENTS for a reason, as they are to supplement but not make a physique.

With that being said, if you have a lot of disposable cash, I don't see any harm in buying some of the stuff, I just think a lot of it is unneeded especially for their price. Whey is the only one that is actually essential in my opinion though.
    culdnt say it better my self

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Countryboy93 View Post
    I personally think supplements are not even 10% of muscle gains, they are what HELP you, they are a SUPPLEMENT.

Supplement is called a supplement because its SUPPLEMENTING what you do not have.

Supplements will not build you muscle, they will help you build muscle.. yes.. but they will not build muscle magically.

A lot of people gain muscle without supplements, look back in the day in the 50's, 60's and early 70's.. They didnt even have protein shakes, let alone pre-workout supplements!

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Joelsopher View Post
    A lot of people gain muscle without supplements, look back in the day in the 50's, 60's and early 70's.. They didnt even have protein shakes, let alone pre-workout supplements!
    I agree with you but back in the 50's, 60's and 70's they were still playing around with a bit more than protein powder.

Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post
    I agree with you but back in the 50's, 60's and 70's they were still playing around with a bit more than protein powder.
    I am not talking about pro bodybuilders, just normal gym rats like us.

Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They're definitely nice to have though.

But obviously not nessesary.

If you're going to get anything, whey, multivitamin and creatine are all you really should be looking at initially.

Squats do a body good! musicianman's Avatar
    musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Absolutely not. Before the invention of supplements, no one ever bench pressed more than 135 pounds. People couldn't even do pullups before cell tech was invented.
    Training, philosophy, nutrition and biomedical discussion (2.0): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146797403

Video log:
    www.YouTube.com/Frootlups

Squats do a body good! musicianman's Avatar
    musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I personally think supplements are not even 10% of muscle gains, they are what HELP you, they are a SUPPLEMENT.

Supplement is called a supplement because its SUPPLEMENTING what you do not have.

Supplements will not build you muscle, they will help you build muscle.. yes.. but they will not build muscle magically.

Agreed. On a 2000 Calorie diet (which is nothing!), one protein shake is less than 5% of your daily Calories. It helps your macros, but it's still a supplement.
    Training, philosophy, nutrition and biomedical discussion (2.0): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146797403

Video log:
    www.YouTube.com/Frootlups

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am not talking about pro bodybuilders, just normal gym rats like us.
    Yea I guessed as much but I just think that when synthetic test etc. were starting to be available quite a lot of regular guys would have jumped on them as well?

Either way, I agree.

Wombatman is just really nice. (+1000) Wombatman is just really nice. (+1000) Wombatman is just really nice. (+1000) Wombatman is just really nice. (+1000) Wombatman is just really nice. (+1000) Wombatman is just really nice. (+1000) Wombatman is just really nice. (+1000) Wombatman is just really nice. (+1000) Wombatman is just really nice. (+1000) Wombatman is just really nice. (+1000) Wombatman is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol, people could gain muscle before the supplement industry was created.