forumleecher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cell Mass recommended use

Hi all,

New to bodybuilding & supplements here.

Just a question about Cell Mass. Cell Mass mentions 2 different recommended uses, one for training days and another for non-training days. My schedule per week is 2 x weights, 1 x running, 1 x swimming. Are my 2 cardio days (running/swimming) considered as training days for intake or as non-training days for taking Cell Mass?

Thanks in advance.

BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Basically I would take 1 serving immediately after your workout (be it cardio or weights along with some fast acting carbs such as a sports drink and with a protein shake.

Then depending on what time you train at take another serving either 6-8 hours after your post workout serving or 6-8 hours before.

Hope that helps buddy, I'm a big fan of Cellmass!

Thanks for that. I am starting Cell Mass this afternoon.

So basically you re saying that cardio is considered as a 'training day' for Cell Mass.

Question: What if I take Cell Mass ONLY after my work out, so just twice a week? Will I see the same results, only later?

Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    did u open up that tub yet? If not, return it and get some creapure, creatine mono. Look, I know you're a newb so I'll tell you the secret. Don't fall for gimmicky ads. Also, creatine ethyl esters are inferior to creatine monohydrate. First time I used CEE, I didn't notice a lick of anything. There's a lot of studies showing creatine mono is far superior than CEE.

Basically u made the newbie mistake: 1. U were fooled and fell into the advertisement trap of BSN. 2. You bought creatine that is far inferior than other creatines out there. You probably spend $30-40 bucks on a tub. Save your money and buy some 1000g creapure that costs like $10-20. Trust me.

Honestly tho, if I was new to bodybuilding all over again, I would save my money and buy a lotta whole foods, steaks, eggs, fish, etc. Lay off the supps cuz seems like u need more research when it comes to supplementing urself.

O yea, if u fell for one of those Ronnie Coleman advertisements and told urself "MAN I wanna be that hyooge or that strong! Or Both!!!" Then well, BSN fooled another newb...AGAIN
    Mod negged by Coal Man.

I rep back, 350%

Yeah, probably got fooled, I can understand that. But to be honest, I bought Cell Mass (2 tubes actually) for 2 reasons: it requires no 'loading' and it was voted best creatine product for a number of years at the site. Seemed like 2 good reasons. No advertisement affected me also, I havent seen any (prob cause I live in EU). Dont know who Ronnie Coleman is either

Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by forumleecher View Post
    Yeah, probably got fooled, I can understand that. But to be honest, I bought Cell Mass (2 tubes actually) for 2 reasons: it requires no 'loading' and it was voted best creatine product for a number of years at the site. Seemed like 2 good reasons. No advertisement affected me also, I havent seen any (prob cause I live in EU). Dont know who Ronnie Coleman is either
    1. With creatine mono, u don't have to load. Can u? Sure. But it's not necessary, especially w/ any creatine. BSN- 1, OP-0

2. BSN having been voted best creatine for a number of years is complete horse-shiit. The thing w/ newbies is that they start to train and eat. When u eat, u gain. If u add in a shiiitysupplement like BSN Cell Mass while starting to eat, ur gains will more likely come from the foods u eat. BUT, since ur starting to make gains, u would think it's coming from supplementing. Well lemme tell u, u don't see results from supplements alone. They r called "supplements" for a reason, and it supplements the diet u r on. Now, about it being voted the best. It's more than likely b/c newbies before u started out w/ it because of them seeing all these ridiculous ads. Then it just snowballs after that. So basically, I guarantee u that a good 70-80% of the votes come from newbs and reps of the company. U do not see a jacked, ripped, hyooge vascular guy actually taking the stuff, right? Bsn- 2, OP- 0.

3. U bought 2 tubs, a waste of money, for no reason. O YEA!!! and looking at ALL those fillers they have in the nutrition facts label of the tub, wouldn't u be suspicious??? BSN- 3, OP- 0.

So let's review for cliffs...

1. no need to front load w/ ANY creatine. Who is forcing u to frontload anyways? lol
    2. U just fell into the majority of newbs who voted it one of the "best" creatines.
    3. Instead of wasting it on one tub, u bought TWO tubs. U also failed to look at how they added fillers to the ingredients.

If the stuff works for ya, or at least gives u a long, nice placebo, more power to ya. But if it doesn't quite work or it doesn't really live up to it being "voted the best creatine" yada yada, I want u to refer to this thread. Ur a newb, and I'm just tryin 2 help u save MORE money than u r dropping right now.
    Mod negged by Coal Man.

I rep back, 350%

Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mr_OG View Post
    1. With creatine mono, u don't have to load. Can u? Sure. But it's not necessary, especially w/ any creatine. BSN- 1, OP-0

2. BSN having been voted best creatine for a number of years is complete horse-shiit. The thing w/ newbies is that they start to train and eat. When u eat, u gain. If u add in a shiiitysupplement like BSN Cell Mass while starting to eat, ur gains will more likely come from the foods u eat. BUT, since ur starting to make gains, u would think it's coming from supplementing. Well lemme tell u, u don't see results from supplements alone. They r called "supplements" for a reason, and it supplements the diet u r on. Now, about it being voted the best. It's more than likely b/c newbies before u started out w/ it because of them seeing all these ridiculous ads. Then it just snowballs after that. So basically, I guarantee u that a good 70-80% of the votes come from newbs and reps of the company. U do not see a jacked, ripped, hyooge vascular guy actually taking the stuff, right? Bsn- 2, OP- 0.

3. U bought 2 tubs, a waste of money, for no reason. O YEA!!! and looking at ALL those fillers they have in the nutrition facts label of the tub, wouldn't u be suspicious??? BSN- 3, OP- 0.

So let's review for cliffs...

1. no need to front load w/ ANY creatine. Who is forcing u to frontload anyways? lol
    2. U just fell into the majority of newbs who voted it one of the "best" creatines.
    3. Instead of wasting it on one tub, u bought TWO tubs. U also failed to look at how they added fillers to the ingredients.

If the stuff works for ya, or at least gives u a long, nice placebo, more power to ya. But if it doesn't quite work or it doesn't really live up to it being "voted the best creatine" yada yada, I want u to refer to this thread. Ur a newb, and I'm just tryin 2 help u save MORE money than u r dropping right now.
    repped. this is good advice.

Thanks again for the reply. I hear what you re saying but dont most creatine brands directions of use actually state 'loading'? Me as a newb, how else will I know how to take creatine? I see all direction of use quoting 'loading', I see Cell Mass doesnt, I buy Cell Mass. I think its common sense, newb-style!

Originally Posted by forumleecher View Post
    Thanks again for the reply. I hear what you re saying but dont most creatine brands directions of use actually state 'loading'? Me as a newb, how else will I know how to take creatine? I see all direction of use quoting 'loading', I see Cell Mass doesnt, I buy Cell Mass. I think its common sense, newb-style!
    U don't have to load tho, that's the thing. Reason why u don't load Cell Mass is b/c it is CEE. Supposedly, it works faster, but like I said, CEE is horse shiit. Only reason u would load creatine mono is to make it work faster, but it doesn't make a difference if u load it or not.

Return it, get ur money back, buy some creapure and have fun.
    Mod negged by Coal Man.

I rep back, 350%

tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know most people swear by bulk creatine mono powder.. but do not let these people make you believe you will not see good results from cell mass.. A lot of people hate on BSN products (I think most of them are pretty bad like NOXplode and Nitrix) however I always found Cellmass to be a good creatine product. Many people see good gains.. You dont have to return it, give it a shot and when your done you can move on and try other things. You'll never know what works best for your body until you do some trial and error.

Registered User NeedSomeAnswers's Avatar
    NeedSomeAnswers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Help with BSN Cellmass

BSN Cellmass Question Wondering if I should use it? I'm a girl trying to lose some fat without losing muscle. I ordered it thinking it would aid me in muscle recovery but then I read some things which scared me...water retention and weight gain....eek! Yes I want the muscle gain....only a little bit though. Is this product more for people who want to gain lots of muscle??? I'm about 19% body fat and would love to lose about 5lbs of fat. Thanks for your answers.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NeedSomeAnswers View Post
    BSN Cellmass Question Wondering if I should use it? I'm a girl trying to lose some fat without losing muscle. I ordered it thinking it would aid me in muscle recovery but then I read some things which scared me...water retention and weight gain....eek! Yes I want the muscle gain....only a little bit though. Is this product more for people who want to gain lots of muscle??? I'm about 19% body fat and would love to lose about 5lbs of fat. Thanks for your answers.
    I posted in your thread.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP