New to bodybuilding & supplements here.
Just a question about Cell Mass. Cell Mass mentions 2 different recommended uses, one for training days and another for non-training days. My schedule per week is 2 x weights, 1 x running, 1 x swimming. Are my 2 cardio days (running/swimming) considered as training days for intake or as non-training days for taking Cell Mass?
Thanks in advance.
Thread: Cell Mass recommended use
05-03-2010, 04:00 AM #1
Cell Mass recommended use
05-03-2010, 04:03 AM #2
- Join Date: Feb 2007
- Location: Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
- Age: 26
- Posts: 1,456
- Rep Power: 222
Basically I would take 1 serving immediately after your workout (be it cardio or weights along with some fast acting carbs such as a sports drink and with a protein shake.
Then depending on what time you train at take another serving either 6-8 hours after your post workout serving or 6-8 hours before.
Hope that helps buddy, I'm a big fan of Cellmass!
05-03-2010, 04:17 AM #3
05-03-2010, 04:38 AM #4
did u open up that tub yet? If not, return it and get some creapure, creatine mono. Look, I know you're a newb so I'll tell you the secret. Don't fall for gimmicky ads. Also, creatine ethyl esters are inferior to creatine monohydrate. First time I used CEE, I didn't notice a lick of anything. There's a lot of studies showing creatine mono is far superior than CEE.
Basically u made the newbie mistake: 1. U were fooled and fell into the advertisement trap of BSN. 2. You bought creatine that is far inferior than other creatines out there. You probably spend $30-40 bucks on a tub. Save your money and buy some 1000g creapure that costs like $10-20. Trust me.
Honestly tho, if I was new to bodybuilding all over again, I would save my money and buy a lotta whole foods, steaks, eggs, fish, etc. Lay off the supps cuz seems like u need more research when it comes to supplementing urself.
O yea, if u fell for one of those Ronnie Coleman advertisements and told urself "MAN I wanna be that hyooge or that strong! Or Both!!!" Then well, BSN fooled another newb...AGAINMod negged by Coal Man.
I rep back, 350%
05-03-2010, 05:00 AM #5
Yeah, probably got fooled, I can understand that. But to be honest, I bought Cell Mass (2 tubes actually) for 2 reasons: it requires no 'loading' and it was voted best creatine product for a number of years at the site. Seemed like 2 good reasons. No advertisement affected me also, I havent seen any (prob cause I live in EU). Dont know who Ronnie Coleman is either
05-03-2010, 05:13 AM #6
2. BSN having been voted best creatine for a number of years is complete horse-shiit. The thing w/ newbies is that they start to train and eat. When u eat, u gain. If u add in a shiiitysupplement like BSN Cell Mass while starting to eat, ur gains will more likely come from the foods u eat. BUT, since ur starting to make gains, u would think it's coming from supplementing. Well lemme tell u, u don't see results from supplements alone. They r called "supplements" for a reason, and it supplements the diet u r on. Now, about it being voted the best. It's more than likely b/c newbies before u started out w/ it because of them seeing all these ridiculous ads. Then it just snowballs after that. So basically, I guarantee u that a good 70-80% of the votes come from newbs and reps of the company. U do not see a jacked, ripped, hyooge vascular guy actually taking the stuff, right? Bsn- 2, OP- 0.
3. U bought 2 tubs, a waste of money, for no reason. O YEA!!! and looking at ALL those fillers they have in the nutrition facts label of the tub, wouldn't u be suspicious??? BSN- 3, OP- 0.
So let's review for cliffs...
1. no need to front load w/ ANY creatine. Who is forcing u to frontload anyways? lol
2. U just fell into the majority of newbs who voted it one of the "best" creatines.
3. Instead of wasting it on one tub, u bought TWO tubs. U also failed to look at how they added fillers to the ingredients.
If the stuff works for ya, or at least gives u a long, nice placebo, more power to ya. But if it doesn't quite work or it doesn't really live up to it being "voted the best creatine" yada yada, I want u to refer to this thread. Ur a newb, and I'm just tryin 2 help u save MORE money than u r dropping right now.Mod negged by Coal Man.
I rep back, 350%
05-03-2010, 05:29 AM #7
- Join Date: May 2009
- Location: Kings Beach, California, United States
- Age: 28
- Posts: 459
- Rep Power: 193
05-03-2010, 05:32 AM #8
Thanks again for the reply. I hear what you re saying but dont most creatine brands directions of use actually state 'loading'? Me as a newb, how else will I know how to take creatine? I see all direction of use quoting 'loading', I see Cell Mass doesnt, I buy Cell Mass. I think its common sense, newb-style!
05-03-2010, 05:36 AM #9
Return it, get ur money back, buy some creapure and have fun.Mod negged by Coal Man.
I rep back, 350%
05-03-2010, 08:15 AM #10
I know most people swear by bulk creatine mono powder.. but do not let these people make you believe you will not see good results from cell mass.. A lot of people hate on BSN products (I think most of them are pretty bad like NOXplode and Nitrix) however I always found Cellmass to be a good creatine product. Many people see good gains.. You dont have to return it, give it a shot and when your done you can move on and try other things. You'll never know what works best for your body until you do some trial and error.
04-17-2013, 03:25 AM #11
Help with BSN Cellmass
BSN Cellmass Question Wondering if I should use it? I'm a girl trying to lose some fat without losing muscle. I ordered it thinking it would aid me in muscle recovery but then I read some things which scared me...water retention and weight gain....eek! Yes I want the muscle gain....only a little bit though. Is this product more for people who want to gain lots of muscle??? I'm about 19% body fat and would love to lose about 5lbs of fat. Thanks for your answers.
04-17-2013, 03:44 AM #12
- Join Date: Jan 2011
- Location: Michigan, United States
- Posts: 14,633
- Rep Power: 178627
By money_matterz in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2007, 04:14 AM
By komrad in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2007, 11:14 PM
By RichieD98 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-07-2006, 07:47 PM
By Dave Kocher in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2006, 09:25 PM
By xZeeee in forum Teen BodybuildingReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2006, 01:04 PM