lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10)

slight popping in shoulder

I had surgery in my left shoulder and it has not recovered and it looks like its a def. 2nd surgery. I have been compensating a lot for my injured left shoulder with my right and today my good right shoulder started popping in certain movements. It is kind of sore on the top of the shoulder. Its popping if i shrug my shoulder or throw it out in like a jab punching motion.

Any ideas?

Is this anything to worry about?

jepitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Loko, Did you say your MRI was tomm. to rule out labrum tear? Let me know man good luck.

highlightstick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pretty sure thats normal. My ankles, shoulders and legs pop. My chiropractor said its just the joints touvhing eachother or something.

lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey bro,

Yea it is tomorrow but I dont know. I am thinking of flying home and getting everything done by my original doc. I know he will do an MRI arthogram which supposbly detects tears better.

Tomorrow is just a regular MRI. I am going to call my surgical doc first thin in the morning to see what he thinks. But I am guessing he too could look at the MRI right?

Yea for sure. Why don't you just ask them to do an artho tomm? If not take what you can get keep my ass updated. I don't see the doctor till the 19th soo. I am sure you will be posting as soon as you can and find out. Ttyl Loko good look bro

Jepitt. I decided to fly home to take care of everything which will be next monday so MRI will be then. I will def. update and let you know the findings.

Furthernote, my right sholder, my good shoulder, is now aggravating me. It is like a pinching pain in the top of it and my shoulder blade/scapula is feeling sort of sore. When I strech my shoulder in this position http://www.racewalk.com/Stretching/S...tretches01.asp I feel a pinching sort of feeling and kind of aggravation in my scapula. Any ideas?

I have been compensating a lot the past 5 months for my hurt left shoulder with my right shoulder... any suggestions or stretches recommended?

Loko, not that I know of just the normal PT stuff, and RC exercises, cable Pull downs with elbow extended. (Let me know if you do not know how to do these). Also the rear delt machine high reps 30lbs. And seated row about 70lbs but I can feel my right shoulder pop every time. I have been reading alot about labrum tears in some journals. I feel that the majority of the population has some sort of lesion or tear in the labrum, but symptom free like I said before. I am glad to go see the doctor soon, but it feels better every time I workout with these workouts. As it pulls my scaps back and down along with the shoulders. I will not be doing anymore BB incline 225lb warm ups haha. I believe that’s what got me here in the first place. Or behind the head movements. I want to get an MRI and see what’s going on. Even if I have a small lesion, and nothing turns up on the MRI. Then I will just keep doing what the doctor says. As he has seen this case probably hundreds of times. Keep me update man. Next Monday Ill be on here looking, and between then as well.

mrvnplcs1008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrvnplcs1008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrvnplcs1008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrvnplcs1008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrvnplcs1008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrvnplcs1008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrvnplcs1008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrvnplcs1008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrvnplcs1008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrvnplcs1008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrvnplcs1008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lokobreed View Post
    I had surgery in my left shoulder and it has not recovered and it looks like its a def. 2nd surgery. I have been compensating a lot for my injured left shoulder with my right and today my good right shoulder started popping in certain movements. It is kind of sore on the top of the shoulder. Its popping if i shrug my shoulder or throw it out in like a jab punching motion.

Any ideas?

Is this anything to worry about?
    If it's popping with a sense of lack of support in the shoulder it will most likely be your glenoid labrum.

If you already had a previous surgery, you should have been informed on your diagnosis.

Originally Posted by mrvnplcs1008 View Post
    If it's popping with a sense of lack of support in the shoulder it will most likely be your glenoid labrum.

If you already had a previous surgery, you should have been informed on your diagnosis.
    This is occuring on my good shoulder. Its not like a huge pop but a slight pop that was never there. When I was running today I could hear it slightly popping as I ran. Its not in pain or anything but it is just weird. It feels tight around my scapula. Any ideas?

I did some pull ups and it kind of burns on the right side. I do not know how I could have injured it. I have not really done anything besides pick up a heavy book bag and wear it around my shoulders.

--> Jepitt, good luck man. I will def. keep you updated
    Last edited by lokobreed; 05-03-2010 at 01:55 PM.

Does this look like my shoulder without the tattoo has a weird moving scapula?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLmZAoLUrQs

My other shoulder (one with tattoo) was my operated shoulder and now I am feeling a slight pain in the bottom of my scapula of my other shoulder (the shoulder without the tatto0)... Does it seem like my scapula has an akward movement or anything?
    Last edited by lokobreed; 05-03-2010 at 02:56 PM.

bump, please let me know if you cant see the video.

Yo loko, I checked out your video. You have almost a back like mine. You seem to have a wide shoulder area normally, like me. I don't know if this is causing a lot of our problems as well. I have read people with wide shoulders are some that have shoulder problems from time to time. Anyways I know thats nothing big, but nothing looks weird to me. Just press the doctor for an MRI or MRI w/ arthogram.

Its weird bro. My sholder that had surgery sitll has the same pain but now my good shoulder (one with out tattoo) is hurting me on the top of my shoulder, like a stinging paing and under the scapula.

Damn man try this. Can you take your hand put it behind your head and pull. WHen I do that sometimes my whole shoulder shakes, feels weak, and hurts. It almost feels like it is being pulled out of the socket at times.