mworrel1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mworrel1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mworrel1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mworrel1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mworrel1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mworrel1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mworrel1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mworrel1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mworrel1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mworrel1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mworrel1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

unexpected Numbness/Tingle

Something happened to me today as I was finishing up my shoulder work out. Every time I finish my shoulder workout I always finish with a, sort of burn down. Today I took, 2x 15lb weights and lifted them to shoulder height, arms fully extended. I held it there for as long as I possibly could, I mean I really gave it 110%, Crazy face, and all. I was trying to get every last second I could. I did this exercise, twice and both times this happened to me.

The second I stopped, Weights now at my side and walking to re rack, I got this really INTENSE tingling sensation. It went through my head and feet only. It was similar to numbness but I couldn't pin point what it was. It lasted a good 30 seconds and it happened both time I did this exercise.

any ideas, is this a bad thing?

Thank you!

dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont know about your feet,but if your holding your breath and causing increased pressure in head that might be cause. Make sure your breathing while holding lift. If it still happens see doc.
    Living life clean and loving it!!