Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SmackMyDerb View Post
    yes, CANADIAN.
    lol go play hockey big guy
    "I've known Francois for over ten years now, he's got it all under control. He's probably got everything planned down, to the very. Last. Minute."

SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hurry guys we've crossed the borders so let's close it so nobody else get in. lol

everybody in the U.S. is an immigrant at one point except Native Americans. just cuz u already in you shouldn't try to close the border. I think limiting the people or having some type of plan to let people come for a period of time legally is better.

bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont see why you wouldnt want smart, good looking, athletic, etc... people coming into ur country no matter their background. will make it better for you and your ancestors
    SC: BKing1024

Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    repped if i can be bothered clicking ok.

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlazerXX View Post
    its not so much "pride" as the face that whites are literally a dying breed

my main concern is the effect on America

Immigrants in recent years do not assimilate like those from generations past, with segregated and random cultures clashing everywhere

also, this country was historically a white country and i want it that way....not that i hate any other countries, but they have their own lands to have their own cultures...keep it out of here....i mean if you introduce cultural elements while assimilating thats fine but when you dont even learn the ****ing language thats bull****
    we are a melting pot.

You want a pure nation? start one!!!
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kane_89 View Post
    we are a melting pot.

You want a pure nation? start one!!!
    first off, who the **** decided we are a melting pot, some douchebag history professor?

i'll entertain the idea though...to be a melting pot we need to be mixed...can you honestly say America is an assimilated culture?
    "I've known Francois for over ten years now, he's got it all under control. He's probably got everything planned down, to the very. Last. Minute."

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    first off, who the **** decided we are a melting pot, some douchebag history professor?

i'll entertain the idea though...to be a melting pot we need to be mixed...can you honestly say America is an assimilated culture?
    of course.

Every major city in America has almost every nationality in the world.
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

Originally Posted by Kane_89 View Post
    of course.

Every major city in America has almost every nationality in the world.
    but are we culturally assimilated, not physically?

Frost.E.Flakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frost.E.Flakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frost.E.Flakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frost.E.Flakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frost.E.Flakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frost.E.Flakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frost.E.Flakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frost.E.Flakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frost.E.Flakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frost.E.Flakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frost.E.Flakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ...then white people need to start having more kids

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    white population of US: 200 million
    percent of US white: 66%
    total pop: 304 million

white population prediction (US census bureau)2050: 201 million
    percent of US white: 46%
    total pop: 439 million

all that's changing is the country will be more populous
    â™› â™›

AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its not so much "pride" as the face that whites are literally a dying breed

my main concern is the effect on America

Immigrants in recent years do not assimilate like those from generations past, with segregated and random cultures clashing everywhere

also, this country was historically a white country and i want it that way....not that i hate any other countries, but they have their own lands to have their own cultures...keep it out of here....i mean if you introduce cultural elements while assimilating thats fine but when you dont even learn the ****ing language thats bull****
    You GOTTA be kidding. You know that America is a mixture of every single culture in the world, right? That is what makes this country great. And from my experience most immigrants can speak a little English to at least get around. From my experience, the people that I have come across that did not know a lick of english where WHITE and ASIAN immigrants. LOL. Just saying brah.

Solution to your problem: Start fuking more.

Registered Rep Trader ILLUSIONZ's Avatar
    ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OneBetter View Post
    white population of US: 200 million
    percent of US white: 66%
    total pop: 304 million

white population prediction (US census bureau)2050: 201 million
    percent of US white: 46%
    total pop: 439 million
    O snap

zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's a communist plot to disintegrate the principals of American freedom, so hostile elements can take over this weakened state and kill every remaining man left. Hell, every gun control law is proof of this.

Just saying. Everyone is living in a bubble, thinking nothings a threat even if it's staring them in the face. Good riddance, if they can't survive basic **** like this they don't deserve to live. Basic nature in action.

Originally Posted by AcEXBOX View Post
    You GOTTA be kidding. You know that America is a mixture of every single culture in the world, right? That is what makes this country great. And from my experience most immigrants can speak a little English to at least get around. From my experience, the people that I have come across that did not know a lick of english where WHITE and ASIAN immigrants. LOL. Just saying brah.

Solution to your problem: Start fuking more.
    you can say that america is a mix of every culture, and i will concede that what we call "modern day american culture" is a mixture of many. it started off as white protestant and snowballed a bit...what will it look like in 50 years, though?

we are ALL animals milady NoodleArms's Avatar
    NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i love how everyone thinks america is so backwards compared to, say, europe
    but take a look at germany or france for instance, they fukking hate immigrants, illegal or not
    It is well that war is so terrible — lest we should grow too fond of it.

kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you can say that america is a mix of every culture, and i will concede that what we call "modern day american culture" is a mixture of many. it started off as white protestant and snowballed a bit...what will it look like in 50 years, though?

shut up and smith squat hypnojedi's Avatar
    hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bking10 View Post
    i dont see why you wouldnt want smart, good looking, athletic, etc... people coming into ur country no matter their background. will make it better for you and your ancestors

Originally Posted by kyokushin1 View Post
    exactly

mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GeneralGrevious View Post
    stupid idiot do you know what would happen if tomorrow all blacks/latinos/asians etc left the usa?
    i'll have a coke, then!
    What's the symbology there?

I work very hard to be a decent man. Sometimes...something inside me...works a little harder.

OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree with OP.

Original white protestants are what founded the country and white European Immigrants eventually came and contributed greatly to Industrialization and the progressive era. Major cities during this time were usually 97% white, including white immigrants.

After all the things that mattered were accomplished, all other races seemed to spill in and take advantage of what we created. Not only that, but they have the audacity to bitch about us for what a small percentage of white ethnic groups did to the Native Americans, at the same time living off of our accomplishments because their own countries were not up to par. News flash, there is not one race or ethnic group that hasn't ****ed over their own people or another race.

But yeah, we are on the decline and the more we decline and minorities take over, the worse the country will get, it's upsetting but it's true.

Don't talk about anything pro white though, that's politically incorrect....

LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500) LadysMan is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP, If I catch you tanning, I'll fock you up.

/Thread
    Smoke Free since Oct 23rd 2007
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MIKE91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well OP the white race IS dieing unfortunately and anyone who does not want that to happen is apparently a "racist". Blacks birth rate is 3 times the birth rate of whites and hispanic is twice the birth rate of whites plus all of the illegals. We are losing a **** load of our people every generation. But I guess if you dont want white people to be the minority you are a "racist" according to ****ing retards which is most of the population because they are brain washed by the media. If you go to africa is almost ALL BLACK go to asia its almost ALL ASIAN. Same thing is happening in europe as america just at a slower rate, only a matter of time before there arent any white people left, sadly. and btw no im not racist just stating facts
    Last edited by MIKE91; 05-02-2010 at 02:32 PM.

HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    White people in the US in 1960 - 85% of total population

2010 - 60%

2045 - projected 45%

White people overall in 1950 - 30% of world population

2010 - 15%

2050 - projected 9%

too lazy to bring up graphs but you get the idea.

ochenaultaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ochenaultaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ochenaultaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ochenaultaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ochenaultaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ochenaultaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ochenaultaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ochenaultaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ochenaultaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ochenaultaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ochenaultaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OldeEnglish800 View Post
    I agree with OP.

Original white protestants are what founded the country and white European Immigrants eventually came and contributed greatly to Industrialization and the progressive era. Major cities during this time were usually 97% white, including white immigrants.

After all the things that mattered were accomplished, all other races seemed to spill in and take advantage of what we created. Not only that, but they have the audacity to bitch about us for what a small percentage of white ethnic groups did to the Native Americans, at the same time living off of our accomplishments because their own countries were not up to par. News flash, there is not one race or ethnic group that hasn't ****ed over their own people or another race.

But yeah, we are on the decline and the more we decline and minorities take over, the worse the country will get, it's upsetting but it's true.

Don't talk about anything pro white though, that's politically incorrect....
    So white Americans back then didn't bring in any cheap labor from some other land to work and make those accomplishments happen? And when the labor couldn't be forced any more they brought in peoples from other parts of the world to do the work. America is a mixing pot because they needed labor and offered the world a dream and now some people only want that dream for themselves... America became great on the backs of minority workers throughout it history.

Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    America is built on immigration, are you fuking retarded?

OP = major *******.

HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ****liBoy View Post
    Hurry guys we've crossed the borders so let's close it so nobody else get in. lol

everybody in the U.S. is an immigrant at one point except Native Americans. just cuz u already in you shouldn't try to close the border. I think limiting the people or having some type of plan to let people come for a period of time legally is better.
    They immigrated from asia also.

strong education

Soup66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soup66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soup66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soup66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soup66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soup66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soup66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soup66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soup66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soup66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soup66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is mad because jamal stole his girlfriend

Originally Posted by Steveio View Post
    America is built on immigration, are you fuking retarded?

OP = major *******.
    GTFO poutine eating homo

SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubXero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol go play hockey big guy
    go eat mcdonalds *******
    Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there; I do not sleep. I am a thousands pound of whey, I am the oats that starts your day. I am the squats down to the grass, I am the gains in your muscle mass, When your strength begins to drift, I am the rush that helps you lift. Of helpful bros that inspire I am your charm when the bunnies 'mire Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there; I did not die. Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of Aesthetics "The King"

1k+

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We are all human in the end, why the **** do you care about whats gonna happen to your race after you are dead?

you are not being slaughtered off you are just mixing in with other races, eventually we probably all be one big race

We all bleed the same, you race is equal to all the other race, What are you afraid of?