Registered User rubbishusername's Avatar
    rubbishusername is on a distinguished road. (+10)

good way to reach low bf? (18, nearly 19)

Not sure if I should post this here:

When I started I weighed 12.2 stone (178), now I weight 11.5 stone (161) I'm 5'11, but I was frustrated at the slow pace of weight loss, also because it was the end of the year I did no exercise and ate crap for 2 weeks, (I had to worry about work, I regret doing it)

I didn't eat for the past three days, I stopped tonight and ate dinner. Anyway, I think fasting might not be a good idea. So what do I do? I want to drop down to a good bodyfat preferably sub 10 percent, right now I would ESTIMATE my self to be 20%?

Should I just skip breakfeast and lunch and eat dinner for the energy as I want to burn of the fat as fast as possible?

I want to lose weight mainly for facial athestics, I have a double chin in certain angles I would rather be skinny with a lean face than have a bloated face with muscle.
    Last edited by rubbishusername; 07-07-2017 at 06:35 PM.

Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000) Malf82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you are 160 at 20% bodyfat, and you want to cut further, at the end you will look like death itself

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, do you feel that you have an unhealthy relationship with food? I ask this based on a 2 week binge followed by a 3 day fast...

Registered User rubbishusername's Avatar
    rubbishusername is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Malf82 View Post
    If you are 160 at 20% bodyfat, and you want to cut further, at the end you will look like death itself
    So what do I do then?

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    OP, do you feel that you have an unhealthy relationship with food? I ask this based on a 2 week binge followed by a 3 day fast...
    Probably, yes. I just want to not be fat. As for the binge man its been a really bad year, I went from a top student getting highest grades in all my classes to barely passing and messing up in every possible way. I want to spend the summer improving my physique and mentality I'm serious about this. Do you think it would be best doing a cutting diet like keto and sticking to it rather than regular fasting?

ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    20% bodyfat isn't even that bad. Just go full bearmode and eat like a Viking. Don't waste your time with snake oil supplements like creatine and whey, spend your money on good nutrition and teenage things, you'll eventually lose bodyfat and gain muscle in the end result.
    405x1-315x1-515x1

S-B-D

Insta @t3lifts

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rubbishusername View Post
    Not sure if I should post this here:

When I started I weighed 12.2 stone (178), now I weight 11.5 stone (161) I'm 5'11, but I was frustrated at the slow pace of weight loss, also because it was the end of the year I did no exercise and ate crap for 2 weeks, (I had to worry about work, I regret doing it)

I didn't eat for the past three days, I stopped tonight and ate dinner. Anyway, I think fasting might not be a good idea. So what do I do? I want to drop down to a good bodyfat preferably sub 10 percent, right now I would ESTIMATE my self to be 20%?

Should I just skip breakfeast and lunch and eat dinner for the energy as I want to burn of the fat as fast as possible?

I want to lose weight mainly for facial athestics, I have a double chin in certain angles I would rather be skinny with a lean face than have a bloated face with muscle.
    If only it actually worked like this..