Say sumthing nice or STFU LongnHard's Avatar
    LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)

LongnHard's 6 weeks of iSatori Morph MegaDrive

OK my friends I got my 6 week supply on Friday and I am gonna start my 6 weeks on Monday (tomorrow) So a little bit about me.... 6'1" 163.5 lbs and 9.8% BF. I am 55 (56 in Aug) so maybe the oldest man in this review? Not sure about that. To be perfectly honest I think that a good deal of the suplements that I have tried are over priced and produce little if any real results, but I do look forward to seeing what happens with the Morph MegaDrive. This will be the only product I will use pre-workout. No more coffee pre-workout either. This is how my week will go:

Monday - back
    Tuesday - off
    Wednesday - shoulders (I don't usually do shoulders and will go really light)
    Thursday - biceps and forearms
    Friday - chest and triceps
    Saturday - legs
    Sunday - off (or just cardio and abs depending how I feel)
    Last edited by LongnHard; 05-02-2010 at 09:07 PM.
    I don't have washboard abs... I have smorgasbord abs!

OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LongnHard View Post
    . . . I am 55 (56 in Aug) so maybe the oldest man in this review?
    Actually there are 2 guys 58--CorkyG and Inweightlifter. I guess that iSatori wanted the wise and experienced voice to evaluate the product.
    To be perfectly honest I think that a good deal of the supplements that I have tried are over priced and produce little if any real results, but I do look forward to seeing what happens with the Morph MegaDrive.
    Yup, I've tried some of those, too.

I'm impressed that you are currently in such good shape. So the goal would be to stay lean and add some mass?
    I'm an iSatori Technologies Representative
    BETTER SCIENCE - INNOVATION - PERFORMANCE

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lean/isat.htm

My posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the official position of iSatori Technologies. Please seek the advice of a medical professional before implementing ideas or suggestions you read here.

LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OldManSkinny View Post
    Actually there are 2 guys 58--CorkyG and Inweightlifter. I guess that iSatori wanted the wise and experienced voice to evaluate the product.

Yup, I've tried some of those, too.

I'm impressed that you are currently in such good shape. So the goal would be to stay lean and add some mass?
    Thanks OMS! Yeah the goal is to add some mass without increasing the bf% too much. I don't want to make any dramatic diet changes during the trial period but I will need to increase my calories just a bit.

Thumbs up What a pump!

Did my bicep workout on Thursday after work. Drank the Morph MegaDrive exactly 15 minutes before workout as directed. Again no crazy rcaffeine rush but not a big fan of that feeling anyway and when it wheres off mid workout I just feel tired... ok back to the workout. I started a little heavier then usual on my warm up set and I could already tell this was going to be a good workout. I hit it hard after that progressivly adding weight and going just a little heavier then ever before on all sets. Ended with a couple big sets of light concentration curls to end get a nice pump. My workout partner left to go do cardio but I still felt I had it in me so I hit the barbell rack a did a couple sets of 12@80 lb curls just for the hell of it. My biceps were pumped and harder then I have ever seen them. I could hardly lift my arms to my face to wash off after my workout hahaha! Seriously! Nice and sore the next day. I even had a guy come up to me the next morning and say dude your biceps are getting bigger! Now I now a pump does not last that long, I'm just sayin... I'm liking this stuff so far.

OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your good workout is consistent with MegaDrive's formulation. I had a great one like that on Wednesday and today. I'm glad that you got the compliment from the guy--those kind of comments keep me motivated for weeks.

My posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the official position of iSatori Technologies. Please seek the advice of a medical professional before implementing ideas or suggestions you read here.

Thumbs up Sick!

Oh man I have been down and out for two days with a severe sore throat. Feeling better today. Back to work and back to the gym today!

Thumbs up This weeks workouts

I was home sick Tuesday and Wednesday but back in the gym Thursday after work. It was a long hard day and I was still not feeling 100% but at some point you have to get on with it right? I took my MegaDrive on schedule and hit the gym at 5:00pm sharp. I was feeling pretty good and after a quick warm up set I got my pump going with some cable curls. I don't usually use the preacher curl machine (I don't use a lot of machines in general as I prefer free weights) but I am trying to mix it up a little. I really got some good curls in with some good squeezes in at the top. I could really feel those muscle fibers breaking down! Hahaha! Then off for some barbell work and finished up with some concentration curls. I did manage to get in a extra set on a couple of these. I had plenty of energy and it was a very good workout even being a little sick still.

Friday morning: 5:45am. Just cardio. 5 mins on the treadmil to warm up then 20 mins on an elliptical machine. It felt good.

Saturday morning: 7am. Chest and triceps today. Got some good stretches in to warm up. The MegaDrive had time to kick in and I was ready to go. Started out with bench flys and added 5 lbs over my previous max on the last set. That felt good! Did some flat bench presses. Followed up with a chest press machine that his the lower pecs. My buddy was in a rush to we moved on to triceps. Cable pushdowns and then reversed them. Did some Db kickbacks. My tris were fried. My buddy left but I want and did some cable flys to really get my chest pumped. It was a great workout and I felt like I gave it 101%.

Good observations. Keep it up.

Thumbs up Another Great Workout

OK so now that I am over the expectation of a caffeine like buz I am feeling the sublte energy boost right at the 15 minute mark so I would advise anyone taking the Morph MegaDrive to follow the directions. I am often not quite able to keep up with my workout partner on back day, especially on the lat pulldowns. He kept cranking up the weight and I kept finishing my 12 reps right up until the last set where I failed at 9. This might be the one instance in life where failure is not a bad thing! LOL! I had plenty of energy throughout my workout and got a good pump. Even my arms where pumped and I did not work them directly at all. I left with that nice swole feeling and satisifed that I had given it my all. That's a great workout in my book.

Thumbs up

Another good week of workouts. My arms were so hard and pumped on Thursday that I couldn't lift and bend then enough to rise my face off after my workout! Hahaha! Now that's a good problem to have right? I have really been pushing it that extra lb, rep or set. I certainly am not lacking in energy during my workouts and I have not been drinking any coffee in the afternoons before my workout so any edge I am getting I am getting from the Morph MegaDrive. I think I like this stuff

You write a fun log. I'm glad that you are seeing some advantage to the MegaDrive. Keep up the good work in the gym.

Thumbs up

So no workout buddy this week. He was just holding me back anyway (don't tell him I said that LOL!) He is bigger then me and has been doing this a lot longer then me so I tend to let him set the pace and the weight and I am finding out that might not be such a good idea. I added 5 lbs to my Db bench rows which we don't do often. I ended my back workout with near body weight pulls up on the assisted pull up machine which if we ever do at all it is with less weight and at the beginning of our workout but I had pleanty of energy to end with these. Oh and I forgot I was still feeling like I had a little bit left in me so I did 4 sets of shrugs. A good workout. And on Monday I was still a little bit sore from Saturdays chest workout, a good sore. Biceps tomorrow... I am going to work the crap out of em!

It just goes to show what a mind game this can be. You've pushed beyond your normal limits because there wasn't someone else there calling the shots--well, and the MegaDrive supported you through it. I'm waiting to hear that you're doing full-body-weight pull ups. That's one of my benchmarks of fitness--being able to maintain strength enough to do 3 sets of 10.

Well I forgot my gloves on Saturday. I lifted about 20 lbs less then I normally do on my bench work as without the gloves the arthritis in my hands kicks up. I did however take the opportunity to be sure and use perfect form (better then normal anyway) and a little slower pace. I also went deeper on the presses and flys. I had a massage on Sunday afternoon and oh yes my chest and triceps were sore in places I didn't know even hurt! So even though it was a "light" workout it was a good workout. I thought I would mention that I have not read any of the other MegaMorph blogs. I am curious to know how the others are feeling about the product but I don't want to take the chance of tainting my own experience by something I might read, so i will wait until the 6 weeks is up and then go back and read them. For myself I am very please with the products performance and the workouts I am doing.

Sorry about the arthritis. Eventually we all hit the roadblocks that would keep us from our goals. The trick is to push through/over them like you did. Keep it up.

Talking

I had some really good workouts this week. Put an extra 20 lbs on the decline chest machine (workout partner has a hernia so been doing more seated work then normal). My bicep and forarm workout was off the hook. After we finished and my buddy went to do some cardio I grabbed a 45 lb Bb and did 4 sets or 21's. Yeah I know 45 lbs is not heavy but I did them slow and used good form. Trust me my arms were screaming by the time numer 21 came around! I was so pumped I looked like I had softballs under my skin. I have to say that the Morph Megadrive if nothing else (and I'm not saying there is nothing else to it) has given me the best pumps of anything I have ever tried. Yeah I know the pump is only temporary, but if looks good and it feels good and it is very motivating. I am up a few pounds and addmittedly my BF is as well, but when this is over I will caclulate the gains and report them. And will also post some long over due progress photos.

How is your supply lasting? Keep logging as long as the tub lasts. I'll be here to cheer you across the finish line, no matter when.

Be thinking about doing the final "review." It will go on your bodyspace profile page. Scroll down to the box called "supplement review." Click "edit." In the new window, choose "add a review," select iSatori and then be sure to get Morph MegaDrive (there are several other products that start with the word Morph). List the pros and cons, the observations, the results, and any links to logs, pictures, etc.

Hampsure just posted his Final Supplement Review if you want to get an idea. I did one too Skinny's MegaDrive Review

OMS - I am going to make it through the six weeks with a bit to spare because I missed a couple workouts when I was sick last month. I am going to try a scoop and a half today on my becep workout and then a double serving Saturday on chest day just to see how that is.

So I was on my own on Monday. I had an appointment and got out early so I hit the gym around 3. A whole different crowd in there at that time. They tend to be a little prettier if you know what I mean. Had a good workout. I started with assisted pull ups. I maybe should have warmed up with something else first but hey, it felt good to struggle a little. I did 4 sets of seated cable rows with a shoulder width handled bar and got a good squeez with that. I got an extra 10 lbs on my last set on the seated row machine (hits the rear deltoids nicely too) Lat pull downs and shrugs to finish off. I had to share a set of 60# Dbs with a monster doing shoulder work with them... the guy was an animal! I felt smaller then usual Hahaha!

So I did get a couple of nice comments this week. I sent a photo to a bud after last weeks bicep workout and he replied that he thought I was hiding softballs in there and a unsolicited comment from my wife (the best kind) who said my your arms are getting big Those will keep me motivated for a couple of weeks.

Yup, the comments from the wives get double or triple value as far as motivation goes, at least with me, since it is she for whom I'm trying to look good.

My moment this morning--some young buff bucks were doing legs. Someone had left 9 plates on the leg press. One of these young guys said, "Man, look at the weight someone had on this!" and gave it a try. He got out one fair rep and was talkin' himself up about it with his buds. I gave one of those inner smiles, knowing I'd ended my quad workout yesterday with exactly that weight, knocking out 6 good, full-range reps.

Thumbs up

Nice OMS!

Thumbs up Final Workout

OK my final workout on this six week trial of Morph MegaDrive was admittedly not my best. I had partied a bit the night before and even meeting the 10PM curfew I had set for myself I was still not up to giving 100% the next morning. My bad

Did 4X12 Db fly’s, everything was good there. Moved on to incline bench presses on the Smith machine. The third set I could only do 8 reps (starting to feel the night before) but took an extra minute to rest and hit my 12 pm the fourth set. Flat bench next... um let’s just say by the 3rd and 4th set I was happy to hit 8 reps. Really feeling the night before now. Ended my chest portion with cable fly’s. I love cable fly’s and rebounded with decent weight, form and numbers. It felt good that at least I was able to end on a good note. Moved on to the triceps portion. I had no night before issues here and this part of my workout was as good as ever. Using a cable machine I did push downs and then turned my hand over and did single arm pull downs. Finished with 3 sets of bent over DB kick backs.

So how did the trial go? Did I see any results? Would I pay for and use this product? I will do a full product review as required but let me say this. I started 6 weeks ago at 163.5 and 9.8% BF. I am now 165 lbs at 10.3% BF. That is a weight gain of 1.5 lbs and an increase in BF of 0.5%. So doing the math says I gained .972 lbs of fat which means I gained .528 (over half a pound) of muscle. I know that does not sound like much, but think of it this way. At the same rate of gain in one year that would be 4.576 lbs of additional muscle which I would be very happy with. So did I see results? YES. Was it because of the product or hard work? BOTH. Would I pay for and use this product? YES. Not counting yesterday, the energy from Morph MegaDrive is what helped me work harder. So over all I was impressed with the product and plan to continue to use it to reach my next goal.

By the way after this final workout I hit the spa and steam room before heading off to collect on an old bet that I could get my bf into single digits; a nice massage and a steak dinner. Then home for a little nap. It turned out to a good day. Not sure if anyone besides OMS ever read this blog but if so thanks for taking the time to read it. I hope to have progress photos up soon. C-YA!

I'm happy with gains in lean muscle mass as well. Thanks for the thorough job blogging here on the forum. Your review on our bodyspace was fine. I've enjoyed getting to know you. Keep in touch.

Thumbs up Good Stuff

I'm still using this stuff... just sayin

I'm glad to hear it. I've gone back the the standard Morph--because I had a couple of bottles still, and because I really don't want the stimulant ALL the time. I've got some liquid Morph (with added 45g of protein) that I'm going to cycle through too.

Thanks for keeping in touch.