minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Exercise to target area just below butt

Hey everyone

I'm new to this site and new to bb altogether! Although I have been 'athletic' my whole life I've focused pretty much entirely on cardio until now.

Anyways, the area just below my bottom is one of my biggest trouble areas. I've been doing exercises to target my butt and my hamstrings but it never feels like I'm working the uppermost part of my back leg (not sure what the correct terminology is).

If anyone has any tips on strength training or even cardio exercises that will specifically target this area I'd love to know!

Keep up the good work everyone!

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Romanian or straight leg dead lifts, squats, hack squats, lunges, glute ham raises... And lots of patience as that area like to hold fat. Building the muscles will help in appearance, but you'll probably also need to lean out more.

varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Walking lunges (taking reallyyy long steps), step ups, and uphill sprints worked the best for me, besides squats of course

minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) minimimis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for the advice. I do realize I need to slim down a bit before I'm gonna see a difference but I'm hoping that doing a little extra training in that area will help me achieve results a little faster.

Like I mentioned earlier, I've done mostly cardio. I'm a little intimidated by what I've misguidedly dubbed the 'boys side' of the gym. (I know, shame on me). Since I don't have any experience in weight lifting would you all recommend I get a personal trainer to show me how to properly use the weights/machines? I'm pretty shy and a little embarrassed but I'm figuring out that I have to get over that if I want to get in the shape I'm looking to achieve. I guess what I'm asking is how to really get started.

Also, has anyone gotten good results in this area using a stairmaster? I tested out one today and boy I think I'm gonna feel it tomorrow :P

crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't be afraid to just ask the trainers or check with your front desk to see if they offer an orientation. Even if you've been there for a while go ahead and ask. Most gyms offer an orientation now for all new members and they walk you through using the machines and setting things up. Don't be embarrassed. There are no dumb questions.