votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Need a New Pre-Workout Stack...Suggest!

Here's what I'm currently doing pre-workout:

1) Plasmajet every other day.
    2) CE2 Platinum 30 mins pre.
    3) 2.5 scoops SuperPump 250 30 mins pre.
    4) .5 scoops Jack3d 30 mins pre.

When I first started doing this...holy smokes: I was a machine. But now, I've been doing this for about 2 months, and it's not as effective. Furthermore, though I've never had any issues before, the 3 scoops of preworkout seems to raise my heartrate too much. At the same time, if I don't take 3 scoops, I'm a freaking ZOMBIE in the gym, and even with 3 scoops sometimes that's still the case.

Any suggestions on what I can do to conquer the world when I workout without having a soaring heart rate?

bigbadmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbadmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbadmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbadmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbadmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbadmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbadmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbadmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbadmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbadmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbadmac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by votawesome View Post

When I first started doing this...holy smokes: I was a machine. But now, I've been doing this for about 2 months, and it's not as effective. Furthermore, though I've never had any issues before, the 3 scoops of preworkout seems to raise my heartrate too much. At the same time, if I don't take 3 scoops, I'm a freaking ZOMBIE in the gym, and even with 3 scoops sometimes that's still the case.

Any suggestions on what I can do to conquer the world when I workout without having a soaring heart rate?
    Take a break from the pre workouts and resume in a few weeks.

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

You need to break the tolerance you've built to the stims.
    Someone posts a thread like this every hour

In the future, try 6-8 weeks on, 2-4 weeks off.
    Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) votawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What about doing something like a GNC RapidDrive PreWorkout Amino Complex during the break?

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Jesus man... do you spend enough money on pre's?

CE2 is over-priced crap btw, CEE is far less effective than mono. And it's definitely not doing anything for you to take it pre. Could take it anytime.

As the other guy said, take a break from stims for 2+ weeks. This means not a single stim of any sort. No coffee, no soda (with caffeine), no pre's, etc. Then try again at lower doses. You shouldn't need that much to get you going. You'd be better off trying other products that might work better for you. White Flood or Presurge Unleashed or Bullnox would be my suggestions.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't need to change anything, you are just stimmed out. Give yourself at least a week off, and you should feel like that same "machine" when you resume. You have built up a tolerance, that's all.

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Jesus man... do you spend enough money on pre's?

CE2 is over-priced crap btw, CEE is far less effective than mono. And it's definitely not doing anything for you to take it pre. Could take it anytime.

As the other guy said, take a break from stims for 2+ weeks. This means not a single stim of any sort. No coffee, no soda (with caffeine), no pre's, etc. Then try again at lower doses. You shouldn't need that much to get you going. You'd be better off trying other products that might work better for you. White Flood or Presurge Unleashed or Bullnox would be my suggestions.
    The CE2 is doing fine for me bro...strength is way up and I don't have to load it. And I'm taking it 30 mins pre and then a dose again some other time during the day.

And yeah, I spend some $ on the stuff, but it's totally worth it so far. If I could do it for cheaper and still look like a roadmap when I workout, then I'm all ears.

misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Like everyone else said, take break. During the break you could; however, take a non-stim preworkout. Top non-stim preworkouts are the following: Body Octane, Hemavol + cbol, clout, and ultima.
    "Always Improve, Always Evolve, NEVER Give Up!!"

Philippians 4:13

Another thing of note is that I'm a grad student. Pretty much...I live off of stims. I get adequate sleep and stuff, but I tend to need a cup of coffee or a cup of black/herbal tea to stay sharp. Finals week is this week, then off for the summer...I guess I could de-stim starting next week.
    Last edited by votawesome; 05-02-2010 at 08:24 AM.

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another thing of note is that I'm a grad student. Pretty much...I live off of stims. I get adequate sleep and stuff, but I tend to need a cup of coffee or a cup of black/herbal tea to stay sharp. Finals week is this week, then of for the summer...I guess I could de-stim starting next week.
    Good idea. Just cutting the supplement stims for a week would help you a ton I would imagine.

OH SHOOT!

I forgot to mention that I also used to have narcolepsy and used stimulants to treat that and ADHD for about 9 years. So, I've been taking stimulants regularly forever. Is this brutalizing my heart? Or do I simply have a tolerance because of the pharms that I've taken all of my life?

jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    After you take some time off stims I would go with Anadraulic State GT, PreSurge Unleashed, or Muscle Marinade.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OH SHOOT!

I forgot to mention that I also used to have narcolepsy and used stimulants to treat that and ADHD for about 9 years. So, I've been taking stimulants regularly forever. Is this brutalizing my heart? Or do I simply have a tolerance because of the pharms that I've taken all of my life?
    You've just really fried your CNS most likely. It will likely need even more than 2 weeks off of stims in this case, if it ever gets back to where it should be.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Er...

I doubt I totally fried my CNS. After YEARS of taking ******** and Provigil, the first time I ever used Black Powder, I used half a stick and was flying.

Wouldn't I be an invalid without a CNS?

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sometimes when I am working out Late at night I dont want the Stims so Instead of Bullnox I will use BULLRUSH, It has 2 Grams of Citrulline Malate so the pumps r amazing!!!!!
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com