Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tor****MO View Post
    What's the best way to go from making out to having sex?
    Dry hump to get her really turned on then go in for the kill (srs)
    live.laugh.lift

cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You.....GENIUS! Just spent an hour reading....best hour ever spent

Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Such an awesome read. It would be even better if you explained what does "c/f" means which you have used like 94353 times in article.^^

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yo coal man you need to post this on the misc, so more people can see this
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

Visualise what u cant see Verbaleyes's Avatar
    Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great Thread, lots of useful and constructive information. definetely helped me make sense of a situation with a very mentally challenging girl that fits the delivery/approach/alpha determination aspect of what a girl wants in a man. its helped me process the signals she has been sending me without her realising it. much respect OP.

Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Verbaleyes View Post
    Great Thread, lots of useful and constructive information. definetely helped me make sense of a situation with a very mentally challenging girl that fits the delivery/approach/alpha determination aspect of what a girl wants in a man. its helped me process the signals she has been sending me without her realising it. much respect OP.

Nice bro! Glad you found some useful info here. If you ever have any questions, lemme know or shoot me a PM.

SH
    NASM CPT

Anti-Feminist Squad. parkway drive's Avatar
    parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SH your posts back many years ago were the start of what was an amazing journey for me. It all began with your posts back so, so long ago. Thank you.
    Obsession is just what lazy people call dedication.
    http://artofspeedmath.com
    ~ Live for this ~

Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by parkway drive View Post
    SH your posts back many years ago were the start of what was an amazing journey for me. It all began with your posts back so, so long ago. Thank you.
    Nice! Glad it has helped. It isn't rocket science, just stuff that most guys either know, but can't apply or are clueless and still believe in story book romances.

SH
    NASM CPT

varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sauce-head View Post
    <doesn't matter>
    Holy sh!t snacks, you're BACK??!! WTF

Dude you changed my life in 2005 when I first started lurking here. I'm no casanova but those stories from the original thread... and cgraz, Tidus, it all just clicked. AFC no more. Experiment said you were working on a book or something?
    Kick a nice dog often enough and eventually you have a mean dog on your hands.

Originally Posted by varter View Post
    Holy sh!t snacks, you're BACK??!! WTF

Dude you changed my life in 2005 when I first started lurking here. I'm no casanova but those stories from the original thread... and cgraz, Tidus, it all just clicked. AFC no more. Experiment said you were working on a book or something?
    Hey bro!

Yeah been back for a while now, but don't visit the site that often. Trying to come around more.

I briefly tossed the idea around of writing a book, but never did it back then. Who knows I might one day; but here's the thing. I don't claim to have invented any of this stuff; I studied it way back when and applied it and saw pretty good results right off the bat. From there, once I understood the basics I developed stuff that fit my personality and ran with it.

You all can do the same; some just need some guidance and others figure it out.

Back yeah I'll be around, so if you need advice, got questions etc etc; hit me up

SH
    NASM CPT

chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey Sauce,

Do you find that this stuff applies to women over 25 as well?
    Every Rep Counts

iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    YO SH.

SOME ADVICE.

chick invited me to join her next semester to register for the same classes. I didn't say anything and said "yeah cool" and changed the subject.(didn't want to rush things).
    throughout the whole ordeal i made her laugh and teased her alot (not physically), and i even made her wink rapidly with a huge smile ( heard that's a good thing?), things just went smooth and she more than probs diggs me.

Thing is she is 25(srs). ( i'm 19). I honestly believe the only reason she is inviting me is because she has nobody she knows in college. But on the other hand she might digg me.

I'll see her tomorrow and will more than probs get her # since registration starts in a few days. I think i'll take my chance and "invite her" to join my classes, to sound alpha. We'll see how it goes.

Bottom line is, since i'm 19 and she's WAY older, would i even have a chance? Do woman at age 25 look for husband material? Should we attend the same classes?
    Nursing Student

>< Manchester United ><
    Fractured arm:Jan 16 2014
    Torn meniscus: April 28 2014

DIDNT ASK LOL

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kblavkalash View Post
    Such an awesome read. It would be even better if you explained what does "c/f" means which you have used like 94353 times in article.^^
    Cocky/funny

Originally Posted by Sauce-head View Post
    Hey bro!

Yeah been back for a while now, but don't visit the site that often. Trying to come around more.

I briefly tossed the idea around of writing a book, but never did it back then. Who knows I might one day; but here's the thing. I don't claim to have invented any of this stuff; I studied it way back when and applied it and saw pretty good results right off the bat. From there, once I understood the basics I developed stuff that fit my personality and ran with it.

You all can do the same; some just need some guidance and others figure it out.

Back yeah I'll be around, so if you need advice, got questions etc etc; hit me up

SH
    Noice dude! It's just past the 1 year anniversary of me reading this thread and changing my life forever bro. It's HILARIOUS looking back and seeing what a ******* intellectual whore pussay b*tch I was. And now I'm ballin by comparison. Still have yet to lose the V-card due to intense parental supervision, but had some damn good times. Such as last weekend me and my bro were in a hotel for a State Competition. We walked around, found a nice group of chicks, and next thing you know 2 days later they sneak into our room past curfew (with our supervisor in the next room, lulz) and stay until 5:30 in the morning watching Horrible Bosses and Step Brothers. My chick was hot as fuark, super receptive and bubbly etc. Only reason I didn't get the lay is cause the friend wasn't that into my bro (who's lacking game now? lol) and my chick kinda felt bad about ditching her bestie. Damn good times were had though, fuark.

I owe it all to you mang, reps. I'll stalk this thread as long as it exist. I also support an e-book for this chit and would pay for it just in thanks to you Sauce.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Asked a chick out I met at a party...date this weekend. Followed advice on this thread and stopped being a beta *******. I love you SH
    Reps for life: Pridehurtsform

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you haven't been around often enough to notice, the RH is totally swamped by foreveralone pity party threads and alot of good posters have become inactive. If you have the time, I think starting a new thread on some personnel experiences of yours/lessons would do wonders.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome thread indeed. I have no problems talking to women, or maintaining EC during a date or anything. What i struggle with is the attraction part, initiating kino and physical contact in general and what not is difficult if you cant control where you are...
    Like go to a bar after dinner with a chick, but the entire area at the bar is full so your stuck sitting at a booth...your across from each other you cant be all grubby and reaching across the table. And trying to sit on the same side of the booth just seems like it would scare chicks off as too aggressive.

I struggle with this situation all the time. I almost have too much of a IDGAF attitude, as i don't always make advances or respond to theirs. Knowing how and when to go to there is my failure, like i said even when i seemingly get all the right IOI's of her laughing and adjusting her shirt and long eye contact during conversation I just cant fking do it.
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys, i feel confident talking to women in person but through text or ******** i suck. Any help on how i can make a conversation flow nicely on ******** or texting?
    ***@@ Mirin' Petite/Slim Girls Crew @@***
    †Italian Crew†
    ----------------------------------------
    http://soundcloud.com/chrisxd-1
    House-Dance-Electro

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chrismau5 View Post
    Hey guys, i feel confident talking to women in person but through text or ******** i suck. Any help on how i can make a conversation flow nicely on ******** or texting?
    I did not reading entire opening post. I just hit on girls every where I go, work or whatever, no excuses, smash or disregard. Real talk, women are gonna **** and if not you, then who? Just saying. Your not doing it right brah. No pressure, avoid dating, just chill casually, and make a move. The point of text and fb isn't to sound cute or be james ****ing cameron online communicating. Just invite her out with you. Tell her what she should be doing or next her for being an attention whore.

thenewguy321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i swear to god ive been suffering from one-itis...its because i met her at night school cause i took the year off (going to uni this fall) and i have never been the type to approach a girl because my face was really fked up b4 and its gotten a lot better and it was messed up through out highschool so it scarred me big time. .i didnt talk to her a lot and so she started talking to me i was on the phone way too much with her now i read this post like a dozen times over too permanantley implant in my head . i just have one question though if weve already made out should i be initiating convo with her or let her initiate always..? im an idiot i told her i like her...total afc. :s but i do like her but from what ive read at the rate im going at shes gonna think im a afc. she also told me she likes me...im really confused because recently shes been texting me really late because she is "busy with getting midterms in" and i was being an idiot calling n saying good morning and all that bs...so today i just froze her out and she initiated a text with me like 5 mins ago still havent responded..cause im fkin confused!

mexfighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My style

My style is about famous picture scenes..they love this!

escenasclasicasdepeliculas.blogspot.mx

MikeJai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeJai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeJai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeJai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeJai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeJai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeJai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeJai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeJai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just a bump for possibly the best thread to ever grace the misc/rh section

vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ANIMALISTIKZ View Post
    just a bump for possibly the best thread to ever grace the misc/rh section
    Good looking out. Just saw this thread for the first time.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thenewguy321 View Post
    i swear to god ive been suffering from one-itis...its because i met her at night school cause i took the year off (going to uni this fall) and i have never been the type to approach a girl because my face was really fked up b4 and its gotten a lot better and it was messed up through out highschool so it scarred me big time. .i didnt talk to her a lot and so she started talking to me i was on the phone way too much with her now i read this post like a dozen times over too permanantley implant in my head . i just have one question though if weve already made out should i be initiating convo with her or let her initiate always..? im an idiot i told her i like her...total afc. :s but i do like her but from what ive read at the rate im going at shes gonna think im a afc. she also told me she likes me...im really confused because recently shes been texting me really late because she is "busy with getting midterms in" and i was being an idiot calling n saying good morning and all that bs...so today i just froze her out and she initiated a text with me like 5 mins ago still havent responded..cause im fkin confused!
    Invite her over. Yes, this would imply acquiring digits. Suggest she dress sexy. Beat it up or try that out with other girls. If she suggests being friends, suggest she introduce you to her slutty but hot friends.

CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by iBrooklyn View Post
    YO SH.

SOME ADVICE.

chick invited me to join her next semester to register for the same classes. I didn't say anything and said "yeah cool" and changed the subject.(didn't want to rush things).
    throughout the whole ordeal i made her laugh and teased her alot (not physically), and i even made her wink rapidly with a huge smile ( heard that's a good thing?), things just went smooth and she more than probs diggs me.

Thing is she is 25(srs). ( i'm 19). I honestly believe the only reason she is inviting me is because she has nobody she knows in college. But on the other hand she might digg me.

I'll see her tomorrow and will more than probs get her # since registration starts in a few days. I think i'll take my chance and "invite her" to join my classes, to sound alpha. We'll see how it goes.

Bottom line is, since i'm 19 and she's WAY older, would i even have a chance? Do woman at age 25 look for husband material? Should we attend the same classes?
    Ok dude, some advice. Grow the **** up.

This girl clearly intimidates the **** out of you, to the point that you're clearly making an active effort to impress her (she will have logged this btw), however at this point your efforts have probably come accross as 'cute' and are going well because of the confidence you showed. However, the fact in that one post, you go from acting like a boss to acting like a scared child reveals a lot about your true character.

You flit from over confidence to under confidence without a second thought, I propose you try to CONNECT on a serious level with this girl while maintaining the playful flirting. Most people don't seem to realise your actually dealing with very sensitive people (females) who constantly doubt and second guess themselves but PRETEND that they don't - be her rock. Thats all everyone women wants, someone that can protect her physically and mentally.

StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I keep locking up before I approach women. I went out to walmart today looking to pick up a few things for my hair in the "black hair" section and this 7/10 white chick glances at me, walks up next to me and pretends too look for something. I knew she wanted me to iniate convo. with here but I always lock up and make up reasons not to start a coversation. I kept telling myself theres too many other people in the aisle with me and I didnt want everybody to see me trying to hit on this chick. After about a minute of standing there glancing at me every few seconds to see if I would say something she walked off.....

How do I stop worrying about what other people think, and not lock up before I try to talk to people.
    Interested in investing and stock trading? visit tactical-trader.com

USAF Crew

Carolina Panthers/Golden State Warriors

BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryUgalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is all great except or the fact that I can't even talk to a girl.

Originally Posted by chermy23 View Post
    Hey Sauce,

Do you find that this stuff applies to women over 25 as well?

Absolutely! Age doesn't mean shiiiiatt! You actually hit on a good point.

Many many many guys I mentor, talk with etc all make assumptions about women based on things like age, looks etc.

I find that many of these pre-conceived notions are not only wrong, but really phuck up the guy's game since he thinks "this girl is different' or something else that's not true.

Don't fall for that trap and realize that women OVER 25 are just as horny (if not more) than their younger versions.

SH
    NASM CPT

See my post above about pre-conceived notions. I will say that many women will willingly date older men, but convince themselves NOT to date a younger man in certain age brackets. As you get older this becomes less of an issue, actually a position of power.

But as far as hooking up goes, it doesn't matter; if you have game and you get her bells ringing she will want you just the same.

I don't necessarily think this chick wanted you because she asked you to go to registration or register for the same class; but I do think she is comfortable around you which is good; now you got up the ante and start flirting with her, touching her and see how she reacts to it all.

Let me know what went down since you posted this a while back.

SH
    NASM CPT

Noice dude! It's just past the 1 year anniversary of me reading this thread and changing my life forever bro. It's HILARIOUS looking back and seeing what a ******* intellectual whore pussay b*tch I was. And now I'm ballin by comparison. Still have yet to lose the V-card due to intense parental supervision, but had some damn good times. Such as last weekend me and my bro were in a hotel for a State Competition. We walked around, found a nice group of chicks, and next thing you know 2 days later they sneak into our room past curfew (with our supervisor in the next room, lulz) and stay until 5:30 in the morning watching Horrible Bosses and Step Brothers. My chick was hot as fuark, super receptive and bubbly etc. Only reason I didn't get the lay is cause the friend wasn't that into my bro (who's lacking game now? lol) and my chick kinda felt bad about ditching her bestie. Damn good times were had though, fuark.

I owe it all to you mang, reps. I'll stalk this thread as long as it exist. I also support an e-book for this chit and would pay for it just in thanks to you Sauce.

HAHA!! That's awesome bro.

Unplugging from the Disney channel bs we all grew up on is a defining moment in every young male's life. Then having the ability to perfect it is like a gift from God! haha

Shoot me a PM and lemme know how you've been and what's going down with you girl wise.

Nice to see you having fun and living it up!

SH
    NASM CPT

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast