Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome thread indeed. I have no problems talking to women, or maintaining EC during a date or anything. What i struggle with is the attraction part, initiating kino and physical contact in general and what not is difficult if you cant control where you are...
    Depends on the situation, but I find subtle kino works best to break that touch barrier and make the girl comfortable with you. Also other times when I KNOW that a girl is jockin' I will purposely sit back and let her initiate the touching which they usually do. I like to make it seem in the flow of things; for example I might be walking up to a girl and she might not be facing me. So I will put my hand on her shoulder for a quick second as I walk up or the small of her back, start to ask her a question, say hi or whatever and then take my hand away as quick as I put it there. When I'm out with girls, I will often do the same shiat like opening a door and letting them walk thru first so I can put my hand on her back/shoulder/@ss (lol) for a second as we walk thru.

When in a booth at a restaurant or sitting at a bar, I like to play stupid little quirky games like Rock, Paper, Scissors or Thumb War etc; all things that break the touch barrier, escalate the attraction and most importantly help the girl have FUN.

Like go to a bar after dinner with a chick, but the entire area at the bar is full so your stuck sitting at a booth...your across from each other you cant be all grubby and reaching across the table. And trying to sit on the same side of the booth just seems like it would scare chicks off as too aggressive.
    Its only creepy if you make it feel creepy. A girl who is into you won't mind one bit if you sit by her in the booth. With that said I usually sit across as well esp if its the first or second time I'm hanging out with her. Actuallly to be honest I NEVER take girls to dinner, so I'm not in that situation often. But when I do I will across and just focus on having fun. If I touch her cool, if I don't I don't no big deal. Don't think so mechanically about all this, like must to x-y and z. What will benefit you is to control the conversation, make her qualify herself to you and keep an eye on how SHE interacts with you. Does she touch you, does she smile or hold EC for a while etc.

SH
    NASM CPT

Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thenewguy321 View Post
    i swear to god ive been suffering from one-itis...its because i met her at night school cause i took the year off (going to uni this fall) and i have never been the type to approach a girl because my face was really fked up b4 and its gotten a lot better and it was messed up through out highschool so it scarred me big time. .i didnt talk to her a lot and so she started talking to me i was on the phone way too much with her now i read this post like a dozen times over too permanantley implant in my head . i just have one question though if weve already made out should i be initiating convo with her or let her initiate always..? im an idiot i told her i like her...total afc. :s but i do like her but from what ive read at the rate im going at shes gonna think im a afc. she also told me she likes me...im really confused because recently shes been texting me really late because she is "busy with getting midterms in" and i was being an idiot calling n saying good morning and all that bs...so today i just froze her out and she initiated a text with me like 5 mins ago still havent responded..cause im fkin confused!

Don't stress on what's already done.

Just don't initiate pointless texts like the "Good Morning" bs that you were doing before. Your absence helps increase attraction because it makes a girl WONDER what your doing and most importantly WHO you are doing whatever your doing with.

Its okay to like a girl, just don't fall into the trap of making her the center of your universe.

Women are attracted to men who have lives; if you suddenly stop hanging with your friends, stop going to the gym as much or pursuing any of your other hobbies because your spending all that time talking with this girl on the phone, she will eventually get bored of you because she KNOWS you like her wayyyy too much too soon.

Its okay to respond to her texts, its okay to initiate texts, just don't get into the habit of doing it always. Sometimes you can reply right, sometimes you shouldn't. You know how I decide whether I do or not? If its a pointless text, I don't respond; why would I?

A girl sent me a text the other day that said "Yayyyyy I'm so happy I got done with my test!!" Why the phuck would I have anything to say about that??! LOL

Also one-itis is ALWAYS caused by NOT having other options. You need to continue meeting new girls, getting #'s securing dates. This gives you an abundance mentality and confidence that you won't have when all your eggs are in one basket.

Its not too late; change your role and she will chase you.

BTW she likes you a lot too so for now your good, just change it up and she will start stalking you! lol

SH
    NASM CPT

Originally Posted by StormJordan View Post
    I keep locking up before I approach women. I went out to walmart today looking to pick up a few things for my hair in the "black hair" section and this 7/10 white chick glances at me, walks up next to me and pretends too look for something. I knew she wanted me to iniate convo. with here but I always lock up and make up reasons not to start a coversation. I kept telling myself theres too many other people in the aisle with me and I didnt want everybody to see me trying to hit on this chick. After about a minute of standing there glancing at me every few seconds to see if I would say something she walked off.....

How do I stop worrying about what other people think, and not lock up before I try to talk to people.

In the famous words of Will Farrell's Dad in Talladega Nights:

"YOU'VE GOT TO FACE YOUR FEAR SON!!" haha

No but seriously bro; you have to put yourself out there. Experience is the only teacher.

Analogy time:

When you first started lifting you were probably a small skinny kid. Intimidated by the other dudes who were much bigger than you in the free weight area right?

How did you tackle that mission? Maybe you bought weights and lifted in your garage for a while until you put on some size. Or maybe you said phuck it I'm going to wear big long sleeve shirts and just lift. In either case, I'm sure after a few weeks you realized no one in the gym (for the most part) gives a phuck about a young kid trying to get bigger. They are all there to work and improve their body, they aren't focused on you.

Same way, the people at the store are there for a reason, they might notice you talking to a girl; are they going to laugh and point at you when you do? Hell no!

Furthermore, this girl was attracted to you already (before you even said anything), which is the green light. So you honestly could've just made eye contact with her, held it and smiled. She would've smiled back and then you could've said literally anything "Hi" "What brings you to Walgreen's today" "how may I help you" etc etc blah blah blah.

Back to the weight room analogy.

You didn't start benching 225 on your first day right. You had to build up to that level.

Same thing with approaching girls.

Start with girls who your not attracted to or don't intimidate you (its all mental anyways; its what makes Kobe a killer in the clutch and someone else a pansy; he's not afraid of the outcome good or bad)

Once you build up your confidence from talking to these lower tier girls, start moving up to more attractive ones until you get to the point where you realize its as easy as 1-2-3!

Shoot me a PM if you need more advice or help.

SH
    NASM CPT

PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500)
    this thread enlightened me. tried most this stuff, and it absolutely works. thanks for the.. idk what to call it its more than advice
    EDIT: id rep if i had rep power lol
    Last edited by PeteTheSkeet; 05-03-2012 at 04:04 PM.

AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thought I would add this, some good vids.. I assume it would help a good amount for some people

http://www.youtube.com/user/stephanerdman#g/u
    Last edited by AntoineDufour; 05-03-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pipex View Post
    Here is all you need to know:
    Do not fear rejection.
    The end.
    Everything else is one word too many.
    How?
    Swallow your pride. Know that if a girl say no, you not good enough for her taste.
    So change for her taste, or find a girl that require less change.
    All girl have different taste.
    Even if you do not fear her that does not mean she will go out with you.
    Any you guys want try pickup my girlfriend? She will not even talk to you unless you do not just want sleeep with her. Girls are way smarter than men.

Why you think its always guys wonderin how get girls???
    for most girls, if she want sex with a guy she could just brush past with her breast, and DONE.....

girls want what they want, some want money some want love
    its all different

find out what girl wants and give it

NOW here is the stuff no man knows:

girls dress how they dress not for men
    they do it to impress other women
    they know they can where trackpants and stll get sex
    altho sauchead infois very good, its more about how he says stuff, not what he says
    keepin the women stimulated with something she not heard b4

but even that is too hard...

is simple.... see woman... go talk woman... if you are afraid... thats ok... it shows you are genuine
    if the woman not like you, its cos you not her taste...no big issue to go cry over
    most guys want nearly any hot woman
    but hot women got a list of guys she can have
    she already got you owned bro

begin with a small list of ya own...start small...just talkin girls and being friends
    FRIENDS IS GR8, cos you can learn the woman

casnova he got any woman...cos he was genuinely so fascinated he would ask her questions on everything

WOMEN LOVE THIS....and they damn well know if you not genuine or not

want know anythin else..just ask.....I could write a book...but my advice wont help you that much

only your courage and self confidence will in the face of fear, its just as good for getting woman to go walk up a mountain and conquer your fears, than read how to deceive her and get her, cos woman are 1000000000 times better at deception.....you trying to play the cats weapon better than the cat herself

There is not one way to get woman, except conquer fear, and that can be done a thousand different ways to work towards your goal of getting a certain woman

thats why most guys lift weights hehee/// conquer pain, conquer fear...she dont care about your muscles unless you care about them, if you got muscles on muscles, but no strength in your eyes and tongue, she wont care your muscles..... dont need muscle to get women, but if it helps you it helps you
    You sir, are an idiot...

You ACTUALLY think women are smarter? If they were smart, they'd know when a great guy shows up and it's their chance to let him in, instead they close their doors because he's broke, or because he doesn't dress fashionably, or because he doesn't have a great car, but the guy could simply be working and saving his money for school or a house, and he could be broke but very hard working and finishing school, then in later years, LOTS OF FUKING women regret their younger years because of how shallow and stupid they were...

No offense, but your post is the most retarded in this entire thread... Women are smarter than men? Why is it the men 'planning' to get sex? That's obvious... Because "WOMEN" aren't satisfied enough if a guy just comes and genuinely says "I like you, I really like you". He NEEDS a plan because bitches think of the dumbest **** and reject guys like its nothing... They get sex when they want? WELL NO FUKIN SH!T?? THEY GOT THE PUSSY AND TITS! They don't know what they want either, you couldn't be further from the truth... They do all want different things, but even they don't know what they are... Men know, it's frikin' easy: get a job, get money, finish school, fool around while you're young, get married, get a house, get kids, the end. Women: Get an @sshole, dump him, whine to her bff, who is shoved deep in the friend zone, look for a bf with money, still an @sshole, consider becoming lesbian, finish school, continue being blind, having money but no one to share it with, look at your past, be jealous of that friend-zoned guy who's now married and happy, hook up with strangers online, die, the end. Keep in mind this story can vary in THOUSANDS of ways... Why? Because women are fuking born confused, they don't know what they want, and because of that, it is hard for men to get women... See what happened to chivalry? There, 'nuff said...

Also, starting as a friend is the ONE AND SURE WAY to NEVER get that girl... I've been friends with hundreds of chicks... Barely hooked up with 2% of them.... You never heard of the friend-zone eh? Not to mention reading your post is so hard because you clearly have no idea what grammar is... God damn, learn proper english...

You say its "how you say stuff, not what he says" then you say right after "keeping the girl stimulated".... Buddy, to keep her interested, your tone of voice won't be what keeps her talking to you, if you're talking about random ass sh!t, if you say it in a very manly voice, she's still leaving... Stop contradicting yourself, it's WHAT and WHEN you say things... Both of them...

One more thing, you're telling people to do the EXACT opposite of what coalman/saucehead are saying...

"girls want what they want, some want money some want love
    its all different

find out what girl wants and give it"

???

Um, no? You don't just give her what she wants... Wtf? She wants money you pay for all her sh!t? She wants love so you suck up to her and make sure you're not the guy she will love back? I hope no one actually listens to your dumb suggestions because clearly, your 'girlfriend' (supposing she exists) must be one easy chick...
    Last edited by Amine999; 05-04-2012 at 12:39 PM.

CUHRIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) CUHRIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) CUHRIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) CUHRIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) CUHRIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) CUHRIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) CUHRIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) CUHRIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) CUHRIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) CUHRIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) CUHRIS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sauce-head View Post

Its only creepy if you make it feel creepy. A girl who is into you won't mind one bit if you sit by her in the booth. With that said I usually sit across as well esp if its the first or second time I'm hanging out with her. Actuallly to be honest I NEVER take girls to dinner, so I'm not in that situation often. But when I do I will across and just focus on having fun. If I touch her cool, if I don't I don't no big deal. Don't think so mechanically about all this, like must to x-y and z. What will benefit you is to control the conversation, make her qualify herself to you and keep an eye on how SHE interacts with you. Does she touch you, does she smile or hold EC for a while etc.

SH
    Good stuff man.

Well from my experience it is ok to sit across from them at the booth. You can keep EC easier and you won't bump elbows if you are eating. It just seems to flow better. If you are a 50 year old couple who are highschool sweet hearts then the same side of the booth is okay I guess lol. I always had success sitting across. However, I never tried sitting next to a chick so IDK if that would be better or worse or what.

But I had chicks tell me that they like sitting across the booth so they can look at you Looking good ftw. (which was like the first rule in the OP)

Alkaline2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

90-95% of game is non-verbal

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Lesson #7-A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing!!!

Here is some Body language tips from fast seduction 101

Her lips:

Big smiles with upper and lower teeth showing with a relaxed face.
    Biting of the lips or showing of the tongue, licking her lips or touching of her front teeth.
    She wets her lips, some women use only a single-lip lick, wetting the upper or lower lip,
    while others run the tongue around the entire lip area.
    She puts her fingernail between her teeth.
    She protrudes her lips and thrust her breasts forward.
    Her eyes:

She gazes in your eyes with deep interest and her pupils are dilated.
    She raises both eyebrows exaggeratedly for a couple of seconds, this is often
    combined with a smile and some eye contact.
    She winks at you while talking to you or winks at you from a distance.
    While talking to you, she blinks more than usual, fluttering her eyelashes.
    Eyebrows raised and then lowered, then a smile indicates interest in you.
    Her hair:

She pushes her fingers through her hair. This can be one hand movement or more of a stroking motion.
    She twirls her hair around her fingers while she is looking at you.
    She is throwing her hair back off her shoulders.
    Her clothing:

If she is wearing clothes that show her nipples underneath and you notice they are getting perky and erect.
    The hem goes up to expose a little more leg.
    She is fixing, patting or smoothing her outfit to make herself look better.
    While she is seated:

She moves in time to the music, with her eyes on you.
    She starts sitting straight up and her muscles appear to be firm.
    She is sitting with her legs open.
    She sits with her legs crossed in a manner to reveal her thigh.
    Her legs are rubbing against each other.
    Her legs are rubbing against the leg of the table.
    Her crossed leg is pointed towards you or if that same leg is rocking back and forth towards you.
    Her hands:

She exposes the palms of her hand facing you.
    While talking to you, she rests an elbow in the palm of one hand, while holding out her other hand, palm up.
    She rubs her wrists up and down.
    She sits with one hand touching one of her breasts.
    She rubs her chin or touches her cheek. This indicates that she's thinking about you and her relating in some way
    She is fondling keys, sliding hands up and down a glass, playing with toys or other things on the table.
    She plays with her *********, especially with stroking and pulling motions.
    She touches your arm, shoulder, thigh, or hand while talking to you (in case you already
    haven't started kino yourself, dumbass .
    She is pretending to look at her watch as you pass her.
    Her voice

She raises or lowers the volume of her voice to match yours.
    She speeds up or slows down her speaking to match yours.
    She laughs in unison with you.
    In a crowd she speaks only to you and focuses all of her undivided attention on you.
    Micellaneous:

She mirrors your body language and body positions.
    Her skin tone becomes red while being around you.
    She blows smoke straight out from between her lips and toward you.
    She leans over and speaks into her friend's ear, just like in junior high school.
    She is standing with her head cocked slightly at an angle, one foot behind the other,
    hips slightly thrust forward.
    At a party - every once in a while she seems to appear out of nowhere in your vicinity
    and if you move to another spot, soon she appears out of nowhere again, you catch her
    glancing in your general direction (actually, glancing at YOU dummy! , she bumps into you...
    accidentally, touches you... accidentally etc.
    I love that you put so many non-verbal signs in black-and-white text, it really helped me realize just how many times I was overlooking them. But there's a problem for me with picking up on the signs. I have a rare eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa which has caused my vision to deteriorate and will continue to do so until I go blind. Well I'm not blind yet, I still have a little less than 5% of my vision, but the remaining vision is my central vision so I can still walk around and read (with reading glasses) etc, I just can't drive or walk well in crowded places where there are people all around me without bumping into a few. I just have zero peripheral vision, I see only what I'm directly looking at. If I'm standing normal talking distance from you and I'm looking at your eyes then all I see are your eyebrows, cheeks, and chin, it's basically and extreme form of tunnel vision. So because I have no peripherals how am I supposed to pick up on so many of those non-verbal signs. About the only ones I can pick up on are the facial/direct touch signs. And since I'm supposed to maintain EC how do I pick up on the other signs without constantly moving my eyes to check?

I haven't started the challenge of meeting 5 girls a day until I meet 50 girls yet since I just read this thread last night and finals are this coming week. But I would like to know if you have any tips on how I can overcome this problem I'm having with reading the non-verbal signs. I realize that first I have to start the challenge and just become comfortable with initiating convo but I'd still like to know what I can do.

I'm lucky in the sense that I'm an attractive guy with a very nice body so I've always been pretty lucky with the few girls I have dated but I'm ready to stop being a huge AFC and start becoming and Alpha. I'm a great listener so a lot of times I miss out on all of these non-verbal signs that she's interested and get either Nexted or many times I become the Intellectual Whore. But the whole being legally blind and not being able to drive thing has caused me to develop into a huge AFC with major shyness problems around girls. I know that's not my true personality for the simple fact that when I'm with friends I'm very loud, outgoing and fun. But around girls I don't know I always close up and become very shy and quiet. But like I said I'm lucky that I'm and attractive guy so a lot of the time the girl initiates the convo and I just miss out on many of the non-verbal signals or I psych myself out in my head and end completely destroying what flow of convo the girl had started. But I'm tired of waiting for a girl to initiate things, I'm ready to be the one initiating and I'm ready to be an Alpha. So any tips would be greatly appreciated.

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I THINK THAT THE ADVICE ON WOMEN AT THE BEGINNING OF THE POST GIVES UNNECESSARY STUFF.

HERE'S HOW TO GET A CHICK:

1. DRESS WELL: you don't have to spend huge amounts on clothes (although dressed expensively does wonders indeed, trust me). All you need is:

a good shoe, (no cheap shoes please, brand names count in the shoes here best brands nike, maybe adidas, and others). Your shoe should not be CHEAP AT ALL. but converses are really cool too. ONCE AGAIN SHOES ARE VERY, VERY, VERY important

good quality shirts: like a plain but high quality t-shirt. Always have a white and black good quality plain t-shirt in the closet. also find out your best colours and wear them, look up the season analysis. also you can have a t-shirt in your best colour too.

have nice shirts, don't be cheap here please, just good quality shirts. Brand names are good too like echo, rocawear etc. In fact invest in at least three expensive shirts, they'll come in handy; the other shirts don't have to be expensive just above average price, a little.

you DON'T have to have a watch, or expensive ********* trust me. no ********* won't even matter. but it can make your outfit look better.

2. Have a nice smell, whether that be by bodyspray or whatever. A good perfume, would be very nice as it serves as a conversation starter for girls sometimes.

3. Have good hygiene. White teeth, shave that beard (lots of girls hate beard, surprised?)

4. Keep fit. You don't have to be really ripped. Although it makes women more physically and especially sexually attracted to you. Also women like to boast so the can tell their friends of the ripped guy they met whenever.

5. Crack jokes with women. Women talk so other chicks will find out that you are a fun guy.

CONVERSING WITH WOMEN:

Women enjoy being approached. Even if a guy they don't like approaches them, in secret mentally they add that to how desirable they are as women. That is the truth.

Also in part women might have created that nervousness in men as for centuries it was their only card to play over men. Using the men's desire for them to get what they want. What else could the oppressed women have done anyways?

Enough bull****. Tips:

1. A simple hi is the best pickup phrase. The days of using shakespeare language to attract women are over, get with the future.

2. Just ask questions when you go up to a girl. That's all ask questions.

3. Crack a few jokes, light teasing would be nice. In fact teasing in itself is a good way to pick up girls, it has to be very light though and flattering to the girl e.g. seeing a girl in a shoe store looking at a shoe. "Why pick up a shoe less pretty than you feet?"
    or seeing a girl buying a bag, "Ahh so that's one of your tools to attract so many men here?"

4. Some girls don't smile when they like a guy so don't think the girl has to smile at you to like you. Several girls dont. However if a girl smiles at you, get the hell over by her. if you don't thats rejection to her and chicks don't like rejection at all.

5. After talking for a short (i.e. less than four minutes) ask her out or for her number. In fact that could be the third or fourth question you ask her. Talking too long without ask for that can end you up in the friend zone and iit can waste your time if after 15 mins of talking you find out she has a boyfriend.
    sheeeet

Myths:

1. CONFIDENCE
    You have to give off an air of confidence to get the girl. BULL****. Once you approach her and be friendly and nice she'll be interested unless she had a bad day, or a boyfriend, or something else.

2. YOU HAVE TO BE AN ALPHA TO GET LOTS OF GIRLS
    BULL. You don't just treat the girl as an equal and you are good. no alpha crap.

3. YOU HAVE TO WARM HER UP TO YOU TO GET HER IN BED
    Once again my friends, BULL. Yes you should never be an a******, but you don't have to waste 15 mins warming her up. to speed process up, tell her she's sexy after three minutes of talking. then slowly drop hints at what you want through physical cues such as staring intensely in her eyes, biting your lips or wetting your bottom lip, grinning after cracking a naughty joke. sometimes all these can be done within six minutes or five or less. it depends on where and if she's in the mood or can be placed in the mood. its better to let her know, not crudely of course what you want than making her feel that you might be interested in her for her personality.

4. GIRLS ONLY LIKE CONFIDENT MEN
    Once again, b. girls are intrigued by shy guys and find a shy guy liking them to be flattering. however they do like strong hints from the shy guy, like smiling, or telling them they are pretty. in fact several girls like to boast about making a shy, hot guy be their boyfriend (hey i guess they think he might not cheat and will treat them wayy better than other guys treat them, more sensitive therefore romantic etc.)

SO TO END IF YOU WANT TO KNOW JUST THREE THINGS TO GET THE GIRL:

GOOD SHOES, GOOD GROOMING, AND JUST APPROACHING THE GIRL. After sometime a girl will, not might, willllll say yes.

If anyone says my advice sucks I will hang my left nut on a tree. Cuz it works. Tired of pickup artists us feel like we are not enough. I may even post this on another thread, just to get rid of these pickup artists making women seem like a science.

stevewrona62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevewrona62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevewrona62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevewrona62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevewrona62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevewrona62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevewrona62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevewrona62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevewrona62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevewrona62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevewrona62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The new formula for picking up chicks..

Cole Man,

I know u posted this 2 years ago but I've read almost all of the post and agree with your alpha PUA methods 100%. I was like you, a "nice guy" LJBF'd a lot in the past but I've had more success in just the past 2 months or so since reading this post. Thanks, its changed my whole attitude and lifestyle. I'm not a master PUA by any means lol but I'm working on it. I'm down to try that challenge that you proposed about approaching random chicks. if you have any advice or anything to say in response hit me back. itd be cool to hear from the man who wrote this himself. That post is a masterpiece. I'm following it like its a bible

-Steve

demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone remember the part of the original thread where it was saucehead (or maybe it was someone else) that basically laid out a ton of stories of how he changed his ways from being an AFC to a PUA. Basically it was about him and his cousin (bob?) and the cousin was basically the man that got him into all sorts of situations where he was able to pick up crazy amounts of girls, etc. I think a lot of the stories were exaggerated but some of them were pretty inspirational and educational.

CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I will die foreveralone before I finish reading that great wall of text.

PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just read, this changed my life

will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500)
    a lot of this seemed like getting a gf more than just a ons with a hb. Is that not possible? Also, where do you watch those dating shows? They arent on the air any more. I guess the FCC must have had a hand in it............

demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sauce-head View Post
    Hey what's up up dude.

My story is probably pretty typical or maybe slightly unique depending on how you look at it.

Growing up I was TERRIBLE in any of my interactions with girls. I'm talking nervous as phuck anytime I would talk to a girl, staring at the ground because I couldn't hold eye contact, didn't know what the hell to say etc etc. That was pretty much up through high school. Don't get me wrong, I still hooked up, got some chicks here and there, but had no idea how it happened and would either say the alcohol helped it happen or "i got lucky." LOL I remember all the way back to junior high I would always have a girl or two that liked me, some were smokin' hot, some were whatever, but I would always mess it up. It was like a switch went off in my head and I became a super hero dork called "Instan Chump"---- guaranteed to repel any girl who liked me. I would get all nervous and act different once I found out a girl liked me.

I got seriously into working out around that time 17-18 and spent a solid 2 years just working out, improving my look, fixing all the things I didn't like about myself, so I could feel more confident about myself.

Everyone has that one girl who finally makes them realize they need to change and learn. By the time I turned 20 I had gotten into pretty good shape, found a style that fit me, I got braces at 18, wore them til I was 20 because I wanted perfect teeth...lol You could say I became obsessed with "fixing" the things I could fix.

So I see this hot @ss girl in my class, my sophomore year of college. I'm talking smokin' hot, the type of girl that walks into the class and every single person is looking at her. She was a petite girl, light brown hair, not too much make-up surprisingly, huge fake t-its, great @ss, walked really confident etc.

It was a big class, she sits way on the other side of the room, the 2 dudes that I was sitting by both noticed her and were saying "damn she's hot blah blah." So it was a twice a week class, the next session I notice she moved her seat, the next session she moves again. Looking back I don't think she was doing this on purpose because there was no assigned seating. But you know how it is in classes, usually after a few sessions, most people sit in the same spot.

Anyways a few sessions later she has moved all the way to my side of the room, and I walk in late one day and she is sitting in the seat right next to mine. The two dudes that sat by me were obviously intimidated by her because they left the seat next to her open. I walk in and that's the only seat there was, so I sit down. Of course I'm a little more confident now, but still nervous, avoiding eye contact with her etc. Scary that I remember all this still....lol

Anyways I'm minding my own business and she looks over to me and goes "aren't you cold??" I was wearing a t-shirt, it was a cold day. I quickly respond and go "nah I'm cool." Something clicked in my head right there and I quickly became comfortable with her. She never moved her seat after that and we started talking. Eventually I asked her out, she agreed, and we were dating for a bit. But I had ZERO GAME still, didn't even know about "game" to be honest and fuvked it up. She literally threw herself at me a handful of times and I was too clueless to pick up on it. She throws me in the friend zone, tries to reel me back in and by the end of the semester we are "friends." We were both transferring to different colleges for the following semester, so I knew there was no point in staying attached to that situation.

I remember I decided right then that I wanted to get better with girls, I was getting the attention, I was getting signs of interest, I just didn't know how to capitalize. I somehow ran across a pick up artist site soon after, starting reading and quickly picked up on a lot of the info.

Within a year from that time I was slaying chicks left and right. Nights that you start and have me saying "I hope I meet a girl tonight or I hope I get a number tonight," started becoming "I wonder how many girls I'm going to close tonight." I got arrogant, cocky and thought I was the fuvkin' shiznit.

I became a full fledge man whore in college, I was trying to make up for lost time. At first I was hooking up with girls who were average 5's and 6's. Girls that I clearly felt confident around. Then I started working my way up to the 7's and 8's. By that point I had my little formula that I was following based on all the reading I had done and the little system that worked for me. So around late 2003 I started posting advice here (probably wasn't close to an expert back then, just a little punk 20 something year old who thought he knew it all...lol). But again for getting laid it worked like a charm.

Over the years as girls starting hitting on me on a regular basis, started boosting my ego through the roof, I felt like I want to have as much fun with women and not be tied down in a relationship while I'm still young. Of course I got into a couple relationships through all this time, lots of crazy fun nights and stories, but I look back and thank that hottie from my college class when I was 20. She drove me to change and help me get a clue! haha

As far as my image on this board, lots of guys think I'm the holy grail and I think I have great advice and I know women, the game etc etc really well. I'm sure there plenty of other methods that work as well. The bottom line is you need to figure out what works for you, develop self confidence ---- you absolutely have to love yourself before you can become a lady killer. And with that comes great sacrifice, lots of hours in the gym to look good (I work out because I love it, not for women, but when I started it was all for women), lots of time figuring out what I'm going to wear (sounds gay, but its true), lots of time spent reading and understanding female psychology. And of course lots of experimenting and figuring out what works for me.

I've gotten to the point now where I realize women will always be around. I've mellowed out quiet a bit, I don't party as much, but still always have a handful of women hitting me up. I don't say this to brag or boast, simply to help all of you understand that women are really a compliment to your life. So if there's nothing going on in your life, then make things happen. Fix all the things that suck, improve your look and game and women will flock to you like flies on shiat!

Okay way longer than I intended it to be, but yeah that's a quick background on the last 10 years of my life and who I am in this game.

SH
    Could offer some insight into your experiences with girls when you had braces? I've been wearing these things for like two years now - and it seems like its an instant turnoff for a guy my age (26). Some younger girls I work with said I could pass for someone who is still in high school. Obviously I want nothing to do with high school skanks (I cannot stand talking to immature girls), but the chicks my age seem to write me off as "too young" even when I'm older than them. Should I just stop giving a chit until I get the braces off, then worry about my game?

Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Found this on reddit
    Originally Posted by lucasvb
    I'm on a similar boat, but I've been improving for the last few months. Hear me out.

Ignore people who simply tell you to "get out there, do stuff." They're missing the point entirely*, and basically saying you just have to "fix things" in order to fix them, which is useless tautology. While exposure to situations is certainly part of the process, it is merely a setting for the actual resolution here.

Also, ignore anyone who tells you to stop worrying about it and move on. This is denial. That sort of advice would fit if you were comfortable about it, which you obviously are not since you are posting here. You have a legitimate concern about your social skills, and you believe you can improve a part of your life. That's perfectly all right, and very commendable.

Now, onto the resolution. What you really need here is to create the habit of properly absorbing your experiences and training how to properly share them. Doing a bunch of stuff and going out will be completely worthless if you don't fix those first. I'll explain.

When a person doesn't have the habit of dealing with people and being talkative, they tend to take their experiences as very personal and nearly disposable matters. Basically, their personal experiences are taken as "things I'm experiencing now" instead of "things I have personally experienced." Do you notice the difference? If not, I'll explain further.

A talkative, social person is basically a story teller. They share their views and their experiences easily, and they do so because:

They have active lives that create a lot of stories worth telling.
    They have invested time in developing themselves as a person, creating a set of opinions that are strong enough to share with confidence.
    They have practiced their skills as storytellers.

But the distinguishing factor here is not that they have active lives or interesting opinions, per se. It's that they make an effort to REMEMBER their experiences to tell them later on to others, and they have CONFIDENCE that they are interesting people, interesting enough that all of this is worth sharing and listening to in the first place.

Here's a quick comparison of mindsets: when you experience something cool, do you think "this is cool" or "this is so cool, I can't wait to tell people about it"? When you watch a movie or read a book, do you think "this is great/awful" or "this is great/awful, I can't wait to discuss this with other people"?

If you are like me, and others I have talked to that had similar problems, then you are omitting that second part of those mindsets. The part that's EAGER to SHARE. The part that wants to REMEMBER things for the long run. The part that treats the experiences and memories as future resources to tap into, and not simply a thing of the moment.

The funny thing is, this mindset varies according to the topic. I'm betting you have some topics that you make an effort to remember and to share. These are those topics that time after time happen to be the only ones that work in social contexts, but they rarely last long enough. You hear this all the time, and I used to say it all the time: "I can talk to anyone just fine about topics X and Y, but beyond that..."

If you use that same mindset you have with these topics on other areas of your life (especially social situations, as they create the best anecdotes), you'll slowly realize that you now can talk about those things with more ease. The memories will just pop up all the time, eager to be shared. You'll feel excited about these topics, and it's a positive feedback loop.

Eventually, you should feel confident enough about these topics, and suddenly you'll feel that you have "patched" a conversational hole you had before. Congratulations!

This is where practice comes in. Once you have the material ready, it's only a matter of practicing the storytelling part, but you'll always be excited about this since now you have tons of topics to talk about. You'll start pulling up random topics of conversation simply because you are eager to talk about them, and something reminded you of it. You'll no longer have those awkward silences, because something will pop up.

This is exactly what I've been doing, and it's been working amazingly well for me. I used to remember that I had read certain books or watched certain films, or that I've traveled to certain places, but I realized I didn't have anything to share about that. The stories and memories weren't there, simply because I wasn't paying enough attention. I realized I treated these experiences as "private" and "disposable." So I changed that, and things started to fix themselves.

tl;dr:
    your problem is that you don't treat your experiences and opinions as things that are worth sharing. If you don't fix that mindset, you can do a million different interesting things, they won't be worth squat. Once you fix that, you'll be ready to absorb all your life's experiences, and you'll be eager to share them with others. This will fix 90% of your social problems.

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Sauce, next time you decide to pop back in here I need both general and specific advice. Part 1 is the general, where 2 is the specific. Answer whichever you feel like, but preferably both.

Part 1: Ever since I joined this site and used this forum to help my game, I've fallen into the same cycle like 3 times.

1. Get positive
    2. Start getting really social
    3. Start making alot of friends
    4. Get alot of women interested
    5. Focus on one chick
    6. Phuck up
    7. Get depressed for short time

It's all about the plenty of fish mentality, and despite my best efforts I'm unable to truly adopt it. At this moment I legit have 4 or 5 chicks out right interested in me, but I'm closed in on only one of them. It's not to the extent that it is one-itis, but fuark I'd rather have that one chick over any of the other ones. The way I've observed this "trap" works is that after I get 4-5 girls interested, I get really confident and decide to pick and choose. Because all these chicks are interested I can have whichever one I want, so I obviously pick the hottest. At this point I go through a slightly and unconscious behavioral change around that girl, and slowly start to become more beta. This clingyness and obvious attraction on my part seems to always turn them off at the last phucking second. Meanwhile I act the same around the other girls which keeps them interested, but I'm so pissed about losing the one I "chose" I don't want anything to do with the other ones.

How do you pursue a specific female, whilst remaining alpha? I've pretty much figured out that I can only stay alpha and attractive in my social circle when I'm not really hitting on the girls, and just acting like a general badass. When I start to go after the one I want however, sh*t goes downhill. I don't seem to have this problem with new girls outside my social circle either.

I'm sick and tired of getting so close with so many women, then when it seems like I have a 99% chance of success, failing miserably. It feels as if everything comes crashing down right as I'm about to hit a glorious peak of PUA glory.

Part 2: So if you read part 1, atm I have about 4ish girls outright into me. Asking me to take them to prom, asking if I have a gf etc. One of these chicks is a fairly long term friend, and we just started talking good again. I was getting tons of IOI's from here, and she was/is all over me. What ultimately convinced me she was into me was the fact that every time we laugh together she would cling to me like a Koala, and would pretty much use any excuse to touch/hug/hold me. For the last month she has kept asking me if I'm going to prom, and I am. Neither of us have dates (to my knowledge but im pretty sure she doesn't have one either). She's pretty hawt and DTF, which I know because she makes sexual references as often as any man. Now this week I decided I would make it clear I wanted to smash and take her to prom (saturday). We had a good day screwing around, and I invited her to the movies Friday (don't hate, pretty much only place along with the gym I'm allowed to go). Any of the other girls that are into me would have been ecstatic, instead she made this face for a few seconds like "Aw fuark, he's trying to make a move now because he thinks I like him". I persisted, and she finally agreed but was really unenthusiastic about it and said her parents might shoot the idea down.

It might seem trivial, but I was expecting her to jump on the chance. It feels like I've been friendzoned, although there's no way I am and she's that touchy touchy all the time. Wtf gives RH? And how do I proceed? I don't want to take any of the other girls as I don't want any LTR's with them so it might start alot of drama sh*t.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

HotDateMusic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just deleted all my World of Warcraft characters. Thank you bro.

xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xEmilyx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is actually really good....
    How long did this take you to write? I totally commend you for writing all of this! It's pretty amazing.

BUT from a girls perspective...a lot of this could be a generalization.
    sooo This guide may or may not help you xD
    This could probably attract a certain type of girl, but not everyone. Every girl has their own type of guy they like.
    I will read all of this later so I can give a better comment about it. ^_^
    but you are one smart man...how much research did it take to do this? O.o

hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Really good read, to bad I keep forgetting what I read lul.
    Loved the 'Lesson: The simple art of Conversation'

p.s phuck life's hard.
    "Gotta do what you gotta do in order to be successful"

*Mod changed my sig to "Sig line can't be a novel" even though lots of people have longer sigs crew

*Mod is watching me while I sleep.....

*KENKONGs fan club crew*

hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump.
    Any of you guys use this on your gf's?
    does it work? risky?

*Mod changed my sig to "Sig line can't be a novel" even though lots of people have longer sigs crew

*KENKONGs fan club crew*

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hbhorat View Post
    Bump.
    Any of you guys use this on your gf's?
    does it work? risky?
    Wtf are you talking about? You can't just "use this" on a select girl, it's something you have to apply to your entire life. And yes, it fuarking works. I still have my problems but this thread was the key to getting me to see women in an entirely new way.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

j00cy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j00cy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j00cy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j00cy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j00cy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j00cy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j00cy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j00cy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j00cy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j00cy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j00cy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    great read. subbed

Originally Posted by Spartacus777 View Post
    Wtf are you talking about? You can't just "use this" on a select girl, it's something you have to apply to your entire life. And yes, it fuarking works. I still have my problems but this thread was the key to getting me to see women in an entirely new way.
    Can you apply all the **** to your gf?
    simple as that.

*KENKONGs fan club crew*

N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Started reading this long time ago and took me forever to finish it, gotta reread or skim through it but I have a specific question.

I noticed in past years some old people have died or moved away from my building and their apartments are being rented to students(girls, usually cute/hot), I see them in passing or when I'm around my motorcycle in front and I was wondering whats the best course of action here? Cold approach when we meet in hallway? Like something along the lines of are you new to the building, welcome, im xx etc? Thought of going to door and welcoming that way but that seems way too forward and not something I'd be comfortable with, any ideas?

I could invite them over but this being this place(what I mean ****ty country where you live with parents until you're like married or in late 20s) it wouldn't be to optimal, especially with family member(s) in next room ~~

Originally Posted by demoniclizard View Post
    Anyone remember the part of the original thread where it was saucehead (or maybe it was someone else) that basically laid out a ton of stories of how he changed his ways from being an AFC to a PUA. Basically it was about him and his cousin (bob?) and the cousin was basically the man that got him into all sorts of situations where he was able to pick up crazy amounts of girls, etc. I think a lot of the stories were exaggerated but some of them were pretty inspirational and educational.

Hmmm def wasn't me! LOL

No cousin Bob, no one showed me anything about game.

Figured it out by trial and error, then found lots of online shiat that helped connect the dots.

SH
    NASM CPT

Originally Posted by will30 View Post
    a lot of this seemed like getting a gf more than just a ons with a hb. Is that not possible? Also, where do you watch those dating shows? They arent on the air any more. I guess the FCC must have had a hand in it............

Youtube! But I've since found out that a lot of them are scripted; BUT you can still clearly see the dynamics of attraction working regardless.

Blind Date: Youtube it and start watching and see if you can figure out if the guy is doing well or messing up; fun stuff! lol

SH
    NASM CPT

Originally Posted by Spartacus777 View Post
    Hey Sauce, next time you decide to pop back in here I need both general and specific advice. Part 1 is the general, where 2 is the specific. Answer whichever you feel like, but preferably both.

Part 1: Ever since I joined this site and used this forum to help my game, I've fallen into the same cycle like 3 times.

1. Get positive
    2. Start getting really social
    3. Start making alot of friends
    4. Get alot of women interested
    5. Focus on one chick
    6. Phuck up
    7. Get depressed for short time

It's all about the plenty of fish mentality, and despite my best efforts I'm unable to truly adopt it. At this moment I legit have 4 or 5 chicks out right interested in me, but I'm closed in on only one of them. It's not to the extent that it is one-itis, but fuark I'd rather have that one chick over any of the other ones. The way I've observed this "trap" works is that after I get 4-5 girls interested, I get really confident and decide to pick and choose. Because all these chicks are interested I can have whichever one I want, so I obviously pick the hottest. At this point I go through a slightly and unconscious behavioral change around that girl, and slowly start to become more beta. This clingyness and obvious attraction on my part seems to always turn them off at the last phucking second. Meanwhile I act the same around the other girls which keeps them interested, but I'm so pissed about losing the one I "chose" I don't want anything to do with the other ones.

How do you pursue a specific female, whilst remaining alpha? I've pretty much figured out that I can only stay alpha and attractive in my social circle when I'm not really hitting on the girls, and just acting like a general badass. When I start to go after the one I want however, sh*t goes downhill. I don't seem to have this problem with new girls outside my social circle either.

I'm sick and tired of getting so close with so many women, then when it seems like I have a 99% chance of success, failing miserably. It feels as if everything comes crashing down right as I'm about to hit a glorious peak of PUA glory.

Part 2: So if you read part 1, atm I have about 4ish girls outright into me. Asking me to take them to prom, asking if I have a gf etc. One of these chicks is a fairly long term friend, and we just started talking good again. I was getting tons of IOI's from here, and she was/is all over me. What ultimately convinced me she was into me was the fact that every time we laugh together she would cling to me like a Koala, and would pretty much use any excuse to touch/hug/hold me. For the last month she has kept asking me if I'm going to prom, and I am. Neither of us have dates (to my knowledge but im pretty sure she doesn't have one either). She's pretty hawt and DTF, which I know because she makes sexual references as often as any man. Now this week I decided I would make it clear I wanted to smash and take her to prom (saturday). We had a good day screwing around, and I invited her to the movies Friday (don't hate, pretty much only place along with the gym I'm allowed to go). Any of the other girls that are into me would have been ecstatic, instead she made this face for a few seconds like "Aw fuark, he's trying to make a move now because he thinks I like him". I persisted, and she finally agreed but was really unenthusiastic about it and said her parents might shoot the idea down.

It might seem trivial, but I was expecting her to jump on the chance. It feels like I've been friendzoned, although there's no way I am and she's that touchy touchy all the time. Wtf gives RH? And how do I proceed? I don't want to take any of the other girls as I don't want any LTR's with them so it might start alot of drama sh*t.

Spart: Send this to me in a PM and I will get back to you with a detailed answer and how to over-come this problem your running into and specific advice on the chick.

SH
    NASM CPT

Originally Posted by xEmilyx View Post
    This is actually really good....
    How long did this take you to write? I totally commend you for writing all of this! It's pretty amazing.

BUT from a girls perspective...a lot of this could be a generalization.
    sooo This guide may or may not help you xD
    This could probably attract a certain type of girl, but not everyone. Every girl has their own type of guy they like.
    I will read all of this later so I can give a better comment about it. ^_^
    but you are one smart man...how much research did it take to do this? O.o

I haven't looked through this version of the thread, but not every thing that's written in here is by me; most of it is though. I used this as a journal originally waaaaay back in 2003, when I was in the middle of college, in a fraternity and seeing new experiences and noticing how women reacted to them. Over a short time everything clicked for me and I was able to help my mentality completely change and it showed in my interactions not just with girls, but everyone.

Attraction isn't a choice at all; its a feeling/emotion that is created by the overall presentation of a guy to a girl. So lets say a girl only goes for certain look and she labels that as her "type." Well that's all fine and dandy, but the what's really going on is she is more attracted to that look right off the bat; so that guy doesn't really have to do much to get in with her. Now if she runs into a guy who is still attractive, but doesn't have the look she generally goes for, she can still become attracted to said guy, maybe even more so if he has game and knows how to put her through emotional fluctuation.

That's what the general population misses when they talk about social dynamics. If a girl rejects a guy, that guy will automatically think its because of some physical flaw he has; where as in reality its usually his lack of understanding of how to create attraction that killed it for him.

I could go into great detail about this, but this is a bird's eye view into what really is going on.

SH
    NASM CPT

Originally Posted by N_L View Post
    Started reading this long time ago and took me forever to finish it, gotta reread or skim through it but I have a specific question.

I noticed in past years some old people have died or moved away from my building and their apartments are being rented to students(girls, usually cute/hot), I see them in passing or when I'm around my motorcycle in front and I was wondering whats the best course of action here? Cold approach when we meet in hallway? Like something along the lines of are you new to the building, welcome, im xx etc? Thought of going to door and welcoming that way but that seems way too forward and not something I'd be comfortable with, any ideas?

I could invite them over but this being this place(what I mean ****ty country where you live with parents until you're like married or in late 20s) it wouldn't be to optimal, especially with family member(s) in next room ~~

Guys stress way too much over the opener to any potential conversation with a girl and then sit there and talk themselves out of it.

I usual what I like to call situational openers; where I just start talking about whatever the hell pop's into my crazy mind and go with it. If you say whatever you say confidently, with good eye contact and are inviting, at the very least the girl will have a conversation with you.

You have to learn how to make girls feel comfortable, attracted and it wouldn't hurt if you can make them laugh very quickly.

Now think, if your fumbling over what to say or how to go about it, your clearly nervous; that's the energy your going to present whether you realize it or not when you approach her.

Don't be afraid to mess up; in fact I'll tell you straight up, in the beginning your going to mess up A LOT! It takes that, in order to learn from them and become better.

SH
    NASM CPT

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast