Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by muscularpants View Post
    Okay so I've been using these techniques for about a month now and I've run into a problem. There have been quite a few girls who I've had strong chemistry, flirting, eye contact, and amazing conversation. I then find out they have a boyfriend........
    It seems to me, from my past month of experience, if they are flirting a lot or if it seems to be too easy, they have a boyfriend. Is there a reason behind this? I really don't get it. Bros, help me out! Will Rep.
    they dont actually hae a BF. they are telling you that as a **** test
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

Do I type secrets here? A4Fusion's Avatar
    A4Fusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A4Fusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A4Fusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A4Fusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A4Fusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A4Fusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A4Fusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A4Fusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A4Fusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A4Fusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A4Fusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Will read this later! Read a little, good so-far.

muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by snrygo View Post
    they dont actually hae a BF. they are telling you that as a **** test
    No I check their ******** and it says they have a boyfriend.
    Oklahoma State University
    Currently doing Insanity Asylum Vol. 2

ThemAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThemAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThemAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThemAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThemAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThemAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThemAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThemAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThemAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThemAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThemAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My technic is simple: I talk to as many different girls as possible during the same night, apply the same strategy for each and every single one of them, then get laid. Has worked miracles so far, especially with tourists.

You definitely want to try tourists. When a girl is away from her parents, she'll act like a man and get laid as often as she secretly wishes. No wonder the time of the year when most STD testings are made is in September, after holidays (word).

Registered User TheDifference12's Avatar
    TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ehh, some of this is awesome advice (even if obvious - like make your appearance attractive: dress well etc), but some of it is complete bull****. I'm not anywhere near the most attractive guy, I'm far from aesthetic, my personality is pretty attractive/good, I'm no 'alpha male' or 'pick up artist'. In fact, I would say well over half the guys with hot girls wouldn't have a clue what the **** you were talking about. Girls are made out to be so different to guys when they're not majorly different. If a girl likes us, they'll hint to us, even the shyest girls will, by at least looking at us over and over. It's the same with us, just that we're usually the ones that do the approaching. However, there are articles like this out there for girls to be able to hint to guys, what they need, how they have to do it, what to say, how to act, what to ****ing wear. It's not that complicated It's pretty darn simple, you don't need to think about all this ****. In fact, it could confuse and hurt a guy who is a 'forever alone' or whatever, because they think they have to do all of this, all of this **** correctly, all at the right time, be nice, don't be nice, give her your time, don't give her your time, buy her ****, don't buy her ****. It's ****ing obvious, be nice but don't be a ****ing pushover. Don't let her walk all over you but don't be a nob to her. If you like her, tell her.

You don't need to play stupid games. If she's interested she will talk to you/give you her time/give you her number or whatever. This must piss girls off, when guys try and have all this stupid **** stored up in their brain as if they're trying to impress her like she's some sort of special creature. She's a human, just like us guys. If you're a 'friend' she will make sure of it. If she wants you to be any more than friend you will know about it. Sure, you want to alert her to the fact that you're not after friendship as soon as possible (which is where all these stupid games could actually **** that up and could make her think you're just a player or a nob) but you don't have to have all this **** stored in your brain. In fact, because of all this ****, it kinda outlines the fact that so many guys put women sooooooooo far above them so they try all this smart **** to get her to like you. There is no magic 'formula' like this, just be a ****ing human being, be yourself, make it clear what you want and you will get it, even if you get rejected a few times. If your personality is awesome, it will show, you don't have to play some game in the first 45 minutes to show her this and then just leave her hanging so she wants more.

Oh and yes, girls do like confidence, a lot, so by not playing games, being straight with her, showing the real you, going up to her because you have the balls to, shows her that you're not 'afraid' you're not 'weak', if a girl is going to mess you about, because they can, you don't wanna be with that bitch anyway. If all you want is pussy, then it's practically your looks. All you gotta do is make it clear, flirt and ****, if the girl is fine with that, then she will let you **** her, if not then oh well. There are PLENTY of girls out there that just wanna ****, but guys think that they have to use game on them to make them want them. No. You ****ing don't.
    Last edited by TheDifference12; 12-09-2012 at 05:29 PM.

schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in4later

SterlingStal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SterlingStal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The formula for picking up chicks is nothing more than looking like this.....
    Attached Images

PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been reading the first page. Anyone wanna tell me what c/f abbreviation means.

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaperChas3r View Post
    Been reading the first page. Anyone wanna tell me what c/f abbreviation means.
    Cocky/funny
    S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb
    BSc Dietetics/Sports Nutrition
    MSc Biomedical Sc/Endocrinology

"Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it." - Mike Tyson.

muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscularpants is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First case of one-itis happened this morning! It suuuucked! Gotta keep moving on. So many more out there.
    Oklahoma State University
    Currently doing Insanity Asylum Vol. 2

RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This thread is bible for 2013!!!

lgnorance is on a distinguished road. (+10) lgnorance is on a distinguished road. (+10) lgnorance is on a distinguished road. (+10) lgnorance is on a distinguished road. (+10) lgnorance is on a distinguished road. (+10) lgnorance is on a distinguished road. (+10) lgnorance is on a distinguished road. (+10) lgnorance is on a distinguished road. (+10) lgnorance is on a distinguished road. (+10) lgnorance is on a distinguished road. (+10) lgnorance is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    read through the whole thing.

great post.

i swear you need to make a glossary of abbreviations. i had to urbandictionary about 1000 terms in the post.

Sufian19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sufian19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sufian19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sufian19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sufian19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sufian19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sufian19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sufian19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sufian19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sufian19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sufian19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2013 gonna be a great year ;p

Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by muscularpants View Post
    First case of one-itis happened this morning! It suuuucked! Gotta keep moving on. So many more out there.
    Amen, Suffering hard from it now. Any tips on getting on with it?
    [300 Spartan Crew]
    Proud member of the Δtheist Δlliance
    Resident UK Gun Owner (Yes, We DO have guns in the UK)

kinesthesia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kinesthesia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kinesthesia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kinesthesia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kinesthesia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kinesthesia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kinesthesia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kinesthesia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kinesthesia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kinesthesia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kinesthesia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wow

phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tl;dr I just use common sense.

Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great thread. I read through quite a bit and will finish up when I have time.

I have a question[To anyone in this thread]. How would someone handle picking up girls if you have a speech impediment? I always hear that first impressions are everything, so how would I ever pick up a girl if I sometimes cannot say my name properly?

Looking forward to a response.

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Project your voice, speak slowly and perfect your tone.
    S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb
    BSc Dietetics/Sports Nutrition
    MSc Biomedical Sc/Endocrinology

"Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it." - Mike Tyson.

Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CeBKa View Post
    Project your voice, speak slowly and perfect your tone.
    I have tried slowing down my rate of speech and still do it. It works one day but doesn't work another, incredibly frustrating.

Perfecting my tone would be a very difficult endeavor due to the constant interruptions in my speech including involuntary sounds(involuntary sounds not that frequent but interruptions are). I'll see what can be done on that front.

benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    why the hell can't i notice when the girl is giving me the signal, am i that blind? any tips on how to be more aware?
    ~SCC Crew~
    2014 goals:
    -visit usa
    -get ripped
    -lose virginity
    -get rid of all of my health problems
    -handstand for 30 seconds no wall

IRepBack

-*In Memory of Guy Boyland a Warrior,Friend and a Brother whose life cut short by Hammas - R.I.P*-

TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Subbed

Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking Genius!

Holy **** I was such an AFC in my last ****ing relationship xD Damn .... well **** that, I'm better then that and I'm gonna start putting this advice to work right away. Best thing I've read for a long time brother, it was like something just clicked in my head Thanks alot for posting this!
    Fear the Reaper

CerealGainsBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CerealGainsBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CerealGainsBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CerealGainsBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stop trying to fight natural selection and instinctive qualities in specimens. These guides help confidence, may amend undesired qualities in the short term. Relatively worthless in the long run. Subjects will show their true colours, being ungenuine leads only to emotional breakdown.

Good thread, a nice fizz of hope is never a bad thing.
    Last edited by CerealGainsBro; 01-06-2013 at 09:05 PM.

stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read a line from a book that said, 100% success rate to picking up chicks.

1. Become a millionaire

haha, if only it was that easy!
    Visit my website for health topics, recipes, workouts, and other related items!
    www.stephendo.com

Please "Like" my ******** Page for updates!
    www.********.com/stephendofitnesslifestyle

Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very nice read. Makes you reaize how important the little things are

ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good video for being nervous around girls
    I know its the hodgetwins but its really good advice

GraySpec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm curious, Has anybody ever picking up a random chick in the mall?? Is that working? What pick line did u use?

cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "wow, you've been running really hard, do you wanna **** or something?" - works 1 out of 487 times, trust me.

sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do these same lessons apply for alpha as phuck males?

SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GraySpec View Post
    I'm curious, Has anybody ever picking up a random chick in the mall?? Is that working? What pick line did u use?
    watch simple pickup

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast