Closed Thread
    ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)

Are TV Taping Results Not Allowed Anymore?

I noticed this morning that both the May 7th Smackdown results and the May 13th Impact Results threads are both missing. They clearly were not in violation of the current rules of the board because the title of the threads had "spoilers" on them.

I was just wondering if there is a new board rule in regards to TV Tapings, because these threads have never been deleted before. I noticed that there are two spoiler threads still up, but both those threads only contain one event that occurred at the taping (and both of them are in regards to new champions.) The results threads are both missing.

I just want to know if there is a new rule in place so that I accidentally don't get an infraction in the future as a repeat violator.

(no mod hate) (srs question)

B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is no good reason why they were deleted.

Short version is, Mods f*cked up.

In before mod neg
    Currently clearing a rep debt to over 1000 people in this thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110024901
    Upto post #566 done as off August 29th 2011
    At 5 reps a day, this will take a while! Plus Im not on every day, but I'll still get through this..

Current status - Cutting - Start 182.25 - Current 176.75 - Aim 165

Enigmatic800 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enigmatic800 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enigmatic800 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enigmatic800 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enigmatic800 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enigmatic800 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enigmatic800 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enigmatic800 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enigmatic800 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enigmatic800 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enigmatic800 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mods Reinstate threads now, we all need to discuss how the chosen one will come back and become the WWE champ.

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they get deleted randomly. They say there reason is that it leaks out the spoilers, they're really anal about that. But the smackdown threads and what not are properly labeled, so I really don't know what the problem is. I think GTS is mad that people post up TNA taping results ahead of time so he reports it to the mods.

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz

Talking

1. They don't get deleted randomly. There is no mod conspiracy here. Take off your tin hat

2. I deleted them

3. If those types of threads don't follow the spoiler rule that I clearly wrote out they will be deleted.
    I wish everyone the best in achieving your goals

B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheDukeUSMC View Post
    1. They don't get deleted randomly. There is no mod conspiracy here. Take off your tin hat

2. I deleted them

3. If those types of threads don't follow the spoiler rule that I clearly wrote out they will be deleted.
    1) Ok

2) Ok

3) The thread didnt break any rules. It had SPOILER in the title, and the name of the event.

You're a Mod, you're wrong, man up, admit it, then rep me. That is all

Or do you mean the "add loads of spaces before typing" rule thats pretty stupid anyway?
    At 5 reps a day, this will take a while! Plus Im not on every day, but I'll still get through this..

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz

Cool

Originally Posted by B.A.B. View Post
    1) Ok

2) Ok

3) The thread didnt break any rules. It had SPOILER in the title, and the name of the event.

You're a Mod, you're wrong, man up, admit it, then rep me. That is all

Or do you mean the "add loads of spaces before typing" rule thats pretty stupid anyway?
    Yes I mean add spaces. I put that in there because bishes whined in the past. Simple.

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes I mean add spaces. I put that in there because bishes whined in the past. Simple.
    You deleted the entire thread for that? Couldn't you just add the spaces instead?

Wouldnt it make more sense to edit the thread and add spaces yourself though, rather than delete a thread that already has 10+ replies of discussion?

Cool

Originally Posted by ZidaneValor View Post
    That's what I'm asking. At least mine in no way violated the rules.

The title of my thread was "May 13th Impact Taping Spoilers." So I don't understand what happened.
    Use spaces. I checked twice.
    Last edited by TheDukeUSMC; 05-06-2010 at 10:00 AM.

Cool

Wouldnt it make more sense to edit the thread and add spaces yourself though, rather than delete a thread that already has 10+ replies of discussion?
    No because that is neither my duty nor responsibility. It is the responsibility on the OP to do it.

No spoiler thread I have deleted had 10 pages
    Last edited by TheDukeUSMC; 05-06-2010 at 10:01 AM.

Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont understand why people wanna look at spoilers anyways.

No because that is neither my duty nor responsibility. It is the responsibility on the OP to do it.

No spoiler thread I have deleted had 10 pages
    I said 10 replies, not 10 pages.

And you're a Mod, so it is your job. Common sense, if a thread is an active discussion, why delete the entire thread instead of just editing a post so it fits the rules?

Makes no sense, but thats just me.

IAmWarrior is a complete loser! (-2000) IAmWarrior is a complete loser! (-2000) IAmWarrior is a complete loser! (-2000) IAmWarrior is a complete loser! (-2000) IAmWarrior is a complete loser! (-2000) IAmWarrior is a complete loser! (-2000) IAmWarrior is a complete loser! (-2000) IAmWarrior is a complete loser! (-2000) IAmWarrior is a complete loser! (-2000) IAmWarrior is a complete loser! (-2000) IAmWarrior is a complete loser! (-2000)
    The People's Mod has spoken!

Originally Posted by Jacket60 View Post
    I dont understand why people wanna look at spoilers anyways.
    Usually the only ones doing so are disenfranchised followers of the product that want to know if their two hours of commercial-interrupted time would be spent better elsewhere.

Cool

I said 10 replies, not 10 pages.

And you're a Mod, so it is your job. Common sense, if a thread is an active discussion, why delete the entire thread instead of just editing a post so it fits the rules?

Makes no sense, but thats just me.
    Actually no it is not. It is on your to read the rules and follow them. I made a very basic rule that someone with an average IQ could figure out. I'm not going to coddle anyone

Actually no it is not. It is on your to read the rules and follow them. I made a very basic rule that someone with an average IQ could figure out. I'm not going to coddle anyone
    Nothing to do with "coddling" anyone, its just common sense. No more, no less.

First "offence" you could easily edit the post and PM the threadstarter. Then delete if theres a next time. Why remove a good discussion just to be overly anal?

As for "its down to us to follow the rules", if you didnt add that (IMO stupid) rule in the first place (which most of the forum doesnt know about) then there'd be no problem so.....

Nothing to do with "coddling" anyone, its just common sense. No more, no less.

First "offense" you could easily edit the post and PM the threadstarter. Then delete if theres a next time. Why remove a good discussion just to be overly anal?

As for "its down to us to follow the rules", if you didnt add that (IMO stupid) rule in the first place (which most of the forum doesnt know about) then there'd be no problem so.....
    "Common sense is not common place"

-Unknown

I made the rule with the feedback from all sides. Some don't care about spoilers, some do, some complain about them. This is the best I could come up with

As for "most of the forum" that's subjective. I see the "view count" go up weekly so it would be easy to deduct that there are people reading it. There's a spoiler rule for the Misc, one for here and one for the MMA section.