Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy i lose my mind when i imagine my sister having sex (serious)

shes 19 and has been getting finer by the day, she wont talk to me anymore and has been acting like a real bitch, im gonna lose it when i find out shes ****ing someone, i picture her face moaning of sexual pleasure and i want to flip out at the mere thought ....

you can believe me or not i dont give a ****, but im telling the truth, we met when we were kids i was 13 she was 9 and yes when we were involved in incest i dont give a **** if its immoral i could care less about "morality" anyway i still want to be with her and she doesnt

wtf do i do ???

John_Tram is on a distinguished road. (+10) John_Tram is on a distinguished road. (+10) John_Tram is on a distinguished road. (+10) John_Tram is on a distinguished road. (+10) John_Tram is on a distinguished road. (+10) John_Tram is on a distinguished road. (+10) John_Tram is on a distinguished road. (+10) John_Tram is on a distinguished road. (+10) John_Tram is on a distinguished road. (+10) John_Tram is on a distinguished road. (+10) John_Tram is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can start off by posting an uncensored pic of her face

Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    go get your guns that you wanted
    “Foolish and wretched is the man who builds his happiness on the frail and unstable affection of a woman.”

"Wisdom is the daughter of experience" - Leonardo da Vinci

c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ever think about her and fap you sik fuck?
    "If you can't find something to live for, you best find something to die for"

SonnyBIlly is just really nice. (+1000) SonnyBIlly is just really nice. (+1000) SonnyBIlly is just really nice. (+1000) SonnyBIlly is just really nice. (+1000) SonnyBIlly is just really nice. (+1000) SonnyBIlly is just really nice. (+1000) SonnyBIlly is just really nice. (+1000) SonnyBIlly is just really nice. (+1000) SonnyBIlly is just really nice. (+1000) SonnyBIlly is just really nice. (+1000) SonnyBIlly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stupid troll is stupid.

I still lolled.

grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grenadeinpocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SonnyBIlly View Post
    Stupid troll is stupid.

I still lolled.
    idiot, incest is more common than you think, online i can talk about it freely

Originally Posted by c0ncept-2 View Post
    yes i do all the time

rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let one of the miscers bang her. Then you know it wont be some weirdo, lol.

nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by grenadeinpocket View Post
    shes 19 and has been getting finer by the day, she wont talk to me anymore and has been acting like a real bitch, im gonna lose it when i find out shes ****ing someone, i picture her face moaning of sexual pleasure and i want to flip out at the mere thought ....

you can believe me or not i dont give a ****, but im telling the truth, we met when we were kids i was 13 she was 9 and yes when we were involved in incest i dont give a **** if its immoral i could care less about "morality" anyway i still want to be with her and she doesnt

wtf do i do ???

this is why she ignores u now
    Current PRs:

* Bench - 185lbs * Squat - 225lbs * Deadlift - 245lbs * Press - 120lbs *

_________________________ gaussiansurface's Avatar
    gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by c0ncept-2 View Post
    lol i think you forgot the part in the op where he said he railed her..
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

I accidentally Ŗ̨̪̬̺ͮ̊̇ͬ Mikeguy's Avatar
    Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wait shes not related to you? then whats the problem?
    I usually rep back...

Registered User dethmetalanimal's Avatar
    dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you gotta romance her bro. let her know that you can take care of her in a ways that no other guy will or even can.

Originally Posted by Mikeguy View Post
    wait shes not related to you? then whats the problem?
    shes my sister fool, we met as kids though

Originally Posted by nileyk View Post
    this is why she ignores u now
    probably, shes still young and still has "morals" and stuff

Originally Posted by dethmetalanimal View Post
    you gotta romance her bro. let her know that you can take care of her in a ways that no other guy will or even can.
    she wont let me, she acts liek a bitch to me all the time

9highgood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9highgood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9highgood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9highgood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9highgood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9highgood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9highgood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9highgood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9highgood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9highgood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9highgood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your a sick ****ing person dog. get some help or soon you will need the help but it will be to late.

bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

wtf do i do ???

so you mad?

wait wut?????

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol

i lold

now

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not this crap again...
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

theclapo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theclapo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theclapo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theclapo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theclapo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theclapo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theclapo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theclapo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theclapo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theclapo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theclapo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just tell her how you feel op. whip out your cawk and if she doesnt go for it then its time to move on

I accidentally Ŗ̨̪̬̺ͮ̊̇ͬ Mikeguy's Avatar
    Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    shes my sister fool, we met as kids though

probably, shes still young and still has "morals" and stuff

she wont let me, she acts liek a bitch to me all the time
    lolwut do you mean you met her
    I usually rep back...

Originally Posted by theclapo View Post
    just tell her how you feel op. whip out your cawk and if she doesnt go for it then its time to move on
    shess just think im a pervert

Originally Posted by 9highgood View Post
    your a sick ****ing person dog. get some help or soon you will need the help but it will be to late.
    stfu white-knight

life is too short to live by others morals

Bobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm gonna put my penis inside her anus for several minutes while she called me daddy, u mad, punk?

Lol jk, im gonna make her call me Bobski, we still cool?
    [A.W.P] Anti White-Knight Police Force
    .:Foot Fetish Crew:.

joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's funny, when I imagine your sister having sex I lose my load

Just Kidding OP
    "Give them nothing, but take from them....Everything!!!"
    Beatin' up the beat since '87, son.
    I rep back!

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm gonna do her and send you pics.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    waiting on the prime minister and oh yea'

shes off limits you *******. Make life easier for yourself and stay away. practice some self control

HiitorMiss is just really nice. (+1000) HiitorMiss is just really nice. (+1000) HiitorMiss is just really nice. (+1000) HiitorMiss is just really nice. (+1000) HiitorMiss is just really nice. (+1000) HiitorMiss is just really nice. (+1000) HiitorMiss is just really nice. (+1000) HiitorMiss is just really nice. (+1000) HiitorMiss is just really nice. (+1000) HiitorMiss is just really nice. (+1000) HiitorMiss is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by iSWOLE View Post
    waiting on the prime minister and oh yea'

shes off limits you *******. Make life easier for yourself and stay away
    fuk that, too late now

blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you tried hitting her?
    MFC

RIP YGST

Originally Posted by blumpkin415 View Post
    Have you tried hitting her?
    yes but that only works for so long

Fuegoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuegoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuegoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuegoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuegoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuegoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuegoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuegoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuegoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuegoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuegoman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is that her birthday OP?

Registered User nomoreskinnyman's Avatar
    nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by dethmetalanimal View Post
    Are you giving legit advice to this sick ****? wtf?