Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

So why do people listen to drum n bass?

I've been ripping drum n bass songs off bassjunkies.com all day because I realized I didn't have any. But I can't find any practical reason besides being a fan of music to actually listen to drum n bass.

So if someone has a reason to listen to drum n bass please aware me on it.

the_guvna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_guvna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_guvna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_guvna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_guvna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_guvna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_guvna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_guvna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_guvna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_guvna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_guvna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit the_guvna's BodySpace
    go to a dnb rave, take some mdma

then you'll know why
    Last edited by the_guvna; 04-29-2010 at 04:53 PM.
    fecalpheliac

Stats: 5'9", 176 lbs
    BodyPoints: 25677
    AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AKR's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ItTakesNoGuts View Post
    I've been ripping drum n bass songs off bassjunkies.com all day because I realized I didn't have any. But I can't find any practical reason besides being a fan of music to actually listen to drum n bass.

So if someone has a reason to listen to drum n bass please aware me on it.

Uh, because you like it? What kind of a dumb question is that?

Registered User justgotlaidbrah's Avatar
    justgotlaidbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justgotlaidbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justgotlaidbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justgotlaidbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justgotlaidbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justgotlaidbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justgotlaidbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justgotlaidbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justgotlaidbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justgotlaidbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justgotlaidbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit justgotlaidbrah's BodySpace
    its called x

Stats: 5'11", 155 lbs
    ianmagus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ianmagus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ianmagus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ianmagus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ianmagus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ianmagus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ianmagus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ianmagus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ianmagus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ianmagus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ianmagus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit ianmagus's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    Uh, because you like it? What kind of a dumb question is that?
    Haha, I have to second that. It's my favorite type of music, so that's why I listen to it. Plus it's at a really good tempo for kicking your ass into gear when doing cardio sprints.

dma555 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dma555 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dma555 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dma555 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dma555 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dma555 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dma555 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dma555 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dma555 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dma555 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dma555 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ianmagus View Post
    Plus it's at a really good tempo for kicking your ass into gear when doing cardio sprints.
    This. Great fast paced music. What more could you ask for?