UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Ask a kid who just took a 3 hour nap anything

I had a paper due online at 8:00PM, I woke up at 8:01PM. Good thing I got it done before.

I also had a dream and I woke up to the Ice Cream man ringing his bell(left my window open too)

lilfrancoeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilfrancoeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilfrancoeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilfrancoeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilfrancoeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilfrancoeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilfrancoeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilfrancoeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilfrancoeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilfrancoeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilfrancoeur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UNOMav View Post
    I had a paper due online at 8:00PM, I woke up at 8:01PM. Good thing I got it done before.

I also had a dream and I woke up to the Ice Cream man ringing his bell(left my window open too)
    And how does that make you feel?

4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UNOMav View Post

do you feel like **** now?
    how do you plan to go to bed?

share the best wet dream youve ever had.
    Will you still rep me when I'm no longer age:20 and aesthetic?

UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by lilfrancoeur View Post
    And how does that make you feel?
    Hungry, but now I have food.

Originally Posted by 4backcracks View Post
    do you feel like **** now?
    how do you plan to go to bed?

share the best wet dream youve ever had.
    yea, I always do after every nap.
    since I'm lacking on sleep I may still be able too at 11.
    I dont know the best wet dream I ever had is.

DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500)
    oh lord. i was gonna make a thread just like this today. i took a 3 hr nap after school

Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cool story bro.

I have a paper due tomorrow and i realized that Calibri font on MS Word 2007 is a lot larger than Times New Rman. Page requirement is 6 pages. I had 5 full pages and 1/4. Changed the font to Calibri and it came to 5 and 3/4 pages. Luckily, our professor said we can use Calibri.

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thats funny cuz i took a 3 hour nap today and I had a paper due online at 8:00PM, I woke up at 8:01PM. Good thing I got it done before.

reps for life
    slowbus

rep back 400+

Originally Posted by DaDemDatDere View Post
    oh lord. i was gonna make a thread just like this today. i took a 3 hr nap after school
    Cool. I really dont like naps tho. For me they usually come at times where I need to stay awake.

I hope you didn't have to get anything done.

Originally Posted by Vizag_Lifter View Post
    Cool story bro.

I have a paper due tomorrow and i realized that Calibri font on MS Word 2007 is a lot larger than Times New Rman. Page requirement is 6 pages. I had 5 full pages and 1/4. Changed the font to Calibri and it came to 5 and 3/4 pages. Luckily, our professor said we can use Calibri.
    Nice.

mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ionly sleep 3hours
    you have to do what others wont...to achieve what others dont..

Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vizag_Lifter View Post
    Cool story bro.

Congratulations, You saved yourself a paragraph. Mind=Blown

davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Strong3r View Post
    *KABOOM* (brains fall on keyboard typing this coincidentally... k now I'm dead)

Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Strong3r View Post
    I said everything i needed to say and can get an A on this paper without writing 6 pages. Thank god its my last writing class in college.