tanawolf123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am three days out from competitition and my morale is really low. Any advice?

With only 78 hours until my competition, I am seriously carb depleted and I feel like I look worse than I did a week ago. I don't know how much of this is in my head and how much is true, but I need some advice on how to push through this. All that I can think about is eating a huge oreo blizzard and pulling out of my competition. Am I the only one that feels this way this close?

VolumeFreak is just really nice. (+1000) VolumeFreak is just really nice. (+1000) VolumeFreak is just really nice. (+1000) VolumeFreak is just really nice. (+1000) VolumeFreak is just really nice. (+1000) VolumeFreak is just really nice. (+1000) VolumeFreak is just really nice. (+1000) VolumeFreak is just really nice. (+1000) VolumeFreak is just really nice. (+1000) VolumeFreak is just really nice. (+1000) VolumeFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    dont do it youve worked so hard. im assuming. dont give up on it go through with it youll be glad you did and people look bad when they are depleted its just how it is dobt let it get to you
    Team Norton
    "You will not outwork me"

My Training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122423471

Dont worry so much about that. EAT RIGHT, gain a lot of muscle and strength which in turn will increase your metabolism so your body will need more calories as fuel. This will keep fat slowly burning. Just live the bodybuilding lifestyle ~ Rubicon

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tanawolf123 View Post
    With only 78 hours until my competition, I am seriously carb depleted and I feel like I look worse than I did a week ago. I don't know how much of this is in my head and how much is true, but I need some advice on how to push through this. All that I can think about is eating a huge oreo blizzard and pulling out of my competition. Am I the only one that feels this way this close?

Your carb depleted so you look flat. This is normal it's how you're supposed to look. Once you start eating your carbs and drinking your water, you'll start to fill out again and muscles will be full.

Have a blast at your show!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Your carb depleted so you look flat. This is normal it's how you're supposed to look. Once you start eating your carbs and drinking your water, you'll start to fill out again and muscles will be full.

Have a blast at your show!
    Thanks, it's nice to know that I not the only one that feels this way. I just have to keep remembering why I am doing this.

powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by tanawolf123 View Post
    Ain't it fun?
    Racism is completely irrational.

Raising taxes never created a single job.

Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What Kim said! Oh, and that doesn't mean that you should eat that Blizzard since it has carbs in it and it will fill you out Stay the course!!
    What Life is Really About - Be willing to work hard. Do what you know you should do. Go to church. Be happy with what you have. Don't chase after things you don't need. Stand up for what you know is right. Take care of yourself and your family. Help those people who need you. - Unknown

DoIt4LifeGal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm still months out from my first competition and I have hit a wall. I got really depressed about a bunch of bad stuff that happened to me lately. I let it drive me to breaking my diet. I've fallen behind by 2-3 weeks! Then I almost let that fact break me even more and I just want to give up. But I'm trying to remember that going to a competition, in good shape, will be a lifetime memory. This isn't something just anyone can do, this is something that takes alot of commitment and determination. Even though I'm still 11wks away from a stage, I have to believe I've come to far to give up.

You're only DAYS away! You are too close to let all that hard work go to waste! Stick it out for gals like me who look for the posts that say "I just did my first comp and I feel great" or "I made it! I did it! I'm so proud of myself!" and stick it out for yourself I will be looking for your post

dmd5004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmd5004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmd5004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmd5004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmd5004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmd5004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmd5004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmd5004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmd5004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmd5004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmd5004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just curious, what show are you doing? I'm competing this Saturday in Pittsburgh!

Good luck to you. If you believe in yourself and the diet - you'll be awesome!
    Be Dani Fit, LLC
    www.bedanifit.com
    danielle@bedanifit.com

Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You've ran the marathon and the finish line is just ahead. We all look bad 3 days out, no joke. Just wait til you start to inflate again from the yummy carbs.
    The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
    Vince Lombardi

Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cnstnce View Post
    You've ran the marathon and the finish line is just ahead. We all look bad 3 days out, no joke. Just wait til you start to inflate again from the yummy carbs.
    yes its just because you are carb depleted.. get lots of rest and dont stress! have fun with it..

It's the kansas city bodybuilding championship. Good luck to you (I bet we feel about the same right now).

Originally Posted by dmd5004 View Post
    Just curious, what show are you doing? I'm competing this Saturday in Pittsburgh!

Good luck to you. If you believe in yourself and the diet - you'll be awesome!