BePositive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BePositive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BePositive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BePositive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BePositive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BePositive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BePositive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BePositive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BePositive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BePositive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BePositive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

45 enough to digest?

I wake up at 6 and it takes me about 5 minutes to cook 4 egg whites and 3/4 cup of oatmeal and 10 more minutes to eat my breakfast along with a fruit. I alway wait an hour before working out so I start working out at 7:15 but I want to start by 7. Could I have just as effective of a workout if I only waited 45 minutes? My metabolism is pretty fast because I am an ectomorph, I wake up ealry (faster metabolism), I eat healhty, and I drink green tea.

darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BePositive View Post
    I wake up at 6 and it takes me about 5 minutes to cook 4 egg whites and 3/4 cup of oatmeal and 10 more minutes to eat my breakfast along with a fruit. I alway wait an hour before working out so I start working out at 7:15 but I want to start by 7. Could I have just as effective of a workout if I only waited 45 minutes? My metabolism is pretty fast because I am an ectomorph, I wake up ealry (faster metabolism), I eat healhty, and I drink green tea.
    I need an hour for a liquid meal. 2 hours for a solid meal. I don't think 45 mins is really optimal.
    *Someday I want to meet this "Everyone," he seems to have written so very much, yet all of it is wrong.
    *Nature is the master of design, and knowledge is the master of nature.
    *Uncertainty is the seed of all knowledge - it is the catalyst of investigation

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Uhh....you would be the best judge of that.

Does it feel like the food is still weighing down on your stomach? If it feels like you ar still stuffed, then perhaps cut down on how much you eat.

Unless I stuff myself, 45 minutes is usually enough for me to not have an issue in the gym.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    Uhh....you would be the best judge of that.

Does it feel like the food is still weighing down on your stomach? If it feels like you ar still stuffed, then perhaps cut down on how much you eat.

Unless I stuff myself, 45 minutes is usually enough for me to not have an issue in the gym.
    ^^^ +1

Jorge
    Why do I want to lose weight? Simple, so my body can match my ego.

"He who learns only as a means to an end is destined to never reach his full potential" - JRA

is on that pizza diet bodydropcris's Avatar
    bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    45 min is good for me.. i just need enough time so that when my core is locked up it doesnt start forcing food out holes...