Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Tigers love pepper ssj4veggeto1008's Avatar
    ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cbezz View Post
    haha... sorry man, If I'd realized you thought you were perfect I wouldn't have wasted my time trying to give you a little extra motivation. But sure, why doesn't every arrogant idiot post pictures inflating their ego about how good they're? (Also part of the reason I'm "a ******* with no avi" I don't need to conform to other peoples standards for my own body, I don't train to impress people like you (and lets face it, my life would be a serious joke if I did it to impress people so ignorant as yourself)

And someone else stated that if you trained harder than everyone on this forum, you would probably train your ab's. But then again, no doubt you'll overlook this, as you're so blinded by your own arrogance that you dare label yourself the hardest trainer on this forum. Kidding yourself mate...

I can't see you getting particularly far with your attittude 'brah', and I'd offer you best of luck, but arrogant people such as yourself don't deserve it. Because it's people like you who stomp on others not gifted with genetics like you are. Drinking beer doesn't sound like a particularly motivated person to me. But whatever helps you tell yourself you're awesome. After all, that's obviously why you lift, to be so "alpha". You idiot...
    Didn't read lol...U mad?

Originally Posted by Sinergy2010 View Post
    Seems to me that you havent grown up yet. When I was 23 we just played sports and got cut. Get in your 30's and get over the 225 lb mark like another poster said.

Genetics are Genetics, simple.

Honestly seems to me like you crave attention cause this will not motivate anyone. People have to understand that what works for some doesnt work for everyone.

We all have our strengths and weakness's. I have people come up and ask me all the time what calv exercises I do and I dont do any.

Good luck on getting a more positive attitude
    lol at your neg...

Originally Posted by Siren_of_Titan View Post
    What is this I don't even
    joing date: May 2010

Originally Posted by gymcandykid View Post
    Strong hate... lookin solid but wheres the obliques?
    i srsly try not to do obliques much....it seems to give me a more square look rather than a v taper...but they come out when do a light cut.

Originally Posted by jth16 View Post
    Word. My chest won't grow for anything. Arms and legs grow like weeds, but my chest and mid-back are stubborn.

i smell u brah...i got on that 10x10...i'll let you know whats up with it later.

tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u got teh bitch tits breh
    buy a bracelet from my GF (srs)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139042113&p=768851243#post768851243

"misc wrestling crew"
    ✯✯✯ №R✯℃αL Misc Crew ✯✯✯
    ACT certified Personal Trainer

ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    beer is so good...once it hits your lips

seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why is everyone hating on him... maybe he's trying to tell us taht you shouldn't obsess about what you eat/drink as long as you bust your ass at the gym/working out..

You can drink, eat, anything you want and stay lean as long as you don't go over your maintenance.. He obviously doesn't need to cut so he can have some carbs from beer.. how do you guys know that he probably plays sports on the side?? like basketball/football on the weekends..

I know plenty of people that are better than 99.8 percent of people on this site that get hammered 4 times a week. The only people that should obsess about it are people who enter competitions.. alcohol doesn't fully disable protein synthesis. it only slows it down.. A TAD.

and not everyone wants to be as bulky as possible... it begins to look unattractive after 200 lbs (@10precent bodyfat)..

btw.. i dont drrink that much, but only because i'm a fatty (15 percent) trying to bust a plateu.. but if i was lean, i'd live my life, watch my calorie count, and still drink beer. There's absolutely no point in being lean and ripped if all your going to do is live like some hermit nun, and jerk off all day.. You should go out whenever, fit in a few light beers/mixed drinks (400-500 calorie worth which equals 30-45 minute running on a treadmill ...nothing for anyone with any sort of athleticism), and most of all show off to the ladies and get laid.

keep doing what you do and bro..
    Last edited by seifelbadrawy; 05-04-2010 at 05:42 AM.

ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by seifelbadrawy View Post
    Why is everyone hating on him... maybe he's trying to tell us taht you shouldn't obsess about what you eat/drink as long as you bust your ass at the gym/working out..

You can drink, eat, anything you want and stay lean as long as you don't go over your maintenance.. He obviously doesn't need to cut so he can have some carbs from beer.. how do you guys know that he probably plays sports on the side?? like basketball/football on the weekends..

I know plenty of people that are better than 99.8 percent of people on this site that get hammered 4 times a week. The only people that should obsess about it are people who enter competitions.. alcohol doesn't fully disable protein synthesis. it only slows it down.. A TAD.

and not everyone wants to be as bulky as possible... it begins to look unattractive after 200 lbs (@10precent bodyfat)..

btw.. i dont drrink that much, but only because i'm a fatty (15 percent) trying to bust a plateu.. but if i was lean, i'd live my life, watch my calorie count, and still drink beer. There's absolutely no point in being lean and ripped if all your going to do is live like some hermit nun, and jerk off all day.. You should go out whenever, fit in a few light beers/mixed drinks (400-500 calorie worth which equals 30-45 minute running on a treadmill ...nothing for anyone with any sort of athleticism), and most of all show off to the ladies and get laid.

keep doing what you do and bro..

thats what i do. I make sure not to go overboard..and i lift heavy. sure like homie said a person who is thicker wouldn't be able to do that. But once one cuts down to their desired weight and as long as they stay in active and limit themselves it shouldn't be a problem.

Sure precontest situations are different,i dont even look at beer then. if i cheat i much rather have a carne asada taco or two

hulk99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulk99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulk99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulk99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL at this thread. I'm glad you enjoy some beer and still have abs. I'm not sure why everyone is getting so wound up though. No offense but you are only 195 at over 6' and are pretty lean, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Originally Posted by hulk99 View Post
    LOL at this thread. I'm glad you enjoy some beer and still have abs. I'm not sure why everyone is getting so wound up though. No offense but you are only 195 at over 6' and are pretty lean, but nothing out of the ordinary.
    yea because weight on a scale means everything...try not to look at my stats on "paper" look at my size,proportion, and definition. Also post up an avi..then we will talk.

also arnold was 235 at 6'2. and was 6-4% bf...which is waaay do able for me. Bodybuilding isn't all about weight brah...sure size matters but i think dexter winning the 08 proved that sometimes coming in shredded will beat mass.

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ssj4veggeto1008 View Post
    yea because weight on a scale means everything...try not to look at my stats on "paper" look at my size,proportion, and definition. Also post up an avi..then we will talk.

also arnold was 235 at 6'2. and was 6-4% bf...which is waaay do able for me. Bodybuilding isn't all about weight brah...sure size matters but i think dexter winning the 08 proved that sometimes coming in shredded will beat mass.
    No, it just proved that Jay was off and the best man on stage won. But if Jay had been on, then no. Shredded+mass > shredded with less mass.

and im not sure why you made this thread, you have a fast metabolism..so what?
    i can eat pizzas and mcdonalds every day and drink 2 litres of whole milk and i still have abs. But its not a big deal, its just a fast metabolism, sorry to burst your bubble but youre not special in that way.

hulk99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulk99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulk99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulk99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ssj4veggeto1008 View Post

Will never post up a pic on the internet, but that has more to do with my job than anything else; can't really say more than that. I never said that weight means everything, but at 6% bf and 235lbs Arnold was about 50lbs more muscle than you bro....lol Definately not doable for you unless you are thinking about celltech. Again, man I'm not saying you don't have a nice build (no homo) but it is nothing special, get over yourself.

Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post
    No, it just proved that Jay was off and the best man on stage won. But if Jay had been on, then no. Shredded+mass > shredded with less mass.

and im not sure why you made this thread, you have a fast metabolism..so what?
    i can eat pizzas and mcdonalds every day and drink 2 litres of whole milk and i still have abs. But its not a big deal, its just a fast metabolism, sorry to burst your bubble but youre not special in that way.
    im an inch or so taller than you and 20lbs heavier....so in that aspect i am special. at least more special than you brah. My point is that i have to eat like crap,train hard..and eat some more to even gain a pound.

Originally Posted by hulk99 View Post
    Will never post up a pic on the internet, but that has more to do with my job than anything else; can't really say more than that. I never said that weight means everything, but at 6% bf and 235lbs Arnold was about 50lbs more muscle than you bro....lol Definately not doable for you unless you are thinking about celltech. Again, man I'm not saying you don't have a nice build (no homo) but it is nothing special, get over yourself.
    because everyone at work knows what you look like with your shirt off...brah post a pic and blank out the face. Not that hard, until you do. please stop typing. as for arnold i agree, i would have to get the celltech...

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think what OP is trying to say is he got dem black genetics. Mir'in, while you get to enjoy not having to work half as hard as me. ****
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CalebRM View Post
    I think what OP is trying to say is he got dem black genetics. Mir'in, while you get to enjoy not having to work half as hard as me. ****
    this, dat der Black genetics is like taking some of dat der celltech.
    Stream dat der FFXIV, watch me be a noob.

http://www.twitch.tv/dawndawg

Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rip op.
    -Misc Cologne Crew-

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rip

MistahK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MistahK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MistahK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MistahK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by D3th 2 Aw3 View Post
    He shouldn't be drinking if he's cycling.
    whats that mean? cycling?

M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well at least I'm not black....just kidding.

Cool story bro.

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol bros gotta hate i guess.

motivation success

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hahahahahaha. Another funny bathroom pic of a kid who's proud of his body. That's great.

Gotta give credit where it's due, you seem pretty sliced up. Not that big, though. You should eat more. Try dropping a raw egg in your beer.

Gonna be a superstar? So was every other kid your age with a set of abdominals and a narrow back and a shallow chest. We'll see. Be looking for ya in the magazines.

TNetz is just really nice. (+1000) TNetz is just really nice. (+1000) TNetz is just really nice. (+1000) TNetz is just really nice. (+1000) TNetz is just really nice. (+1000) TNetz is just really nice. (+1000) TNetz is just really nice. (+1000) TNetz is just really nice. (+1000) TNetz is just really nice. (+1000) TNetz is just really nice. (+1000) TNetz is just really nice. (+1000)
    R.I.P

To all you morons continuing to reply to this thread, look at the date! OP died in a car accident back in July of 2010!

still_hungry will become famous soon enough. (+50) still_hungry will become famous soon enough. (+50) still_hungry will become famous soon enough. (+50) still_hungry will become famous soon enough. (+50) still_hungry will become famous soon enough. (+50) still_hungry will become famous soon enough. (+50) still_hungry will become famous soon enough. (+50) still_hungry will become famous soon enough. (+50) still_hungry will become famous soon enough. (+50) still_hungry will become famous soon enough. (+50) still_hungry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TNetz View Post
    R.I.P

To all you morons continuing to reply to this thread, look at the date! OP died in a car accident back in July of 2010!
    ya, I almost flipped the f out, then I checked the date.

caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tnetz View Post
    r.i.p

to all you morons continuing to reply to this thread, look at the date! Op died in a car accident back in july of 2010!
    rep'd!
    STRENGTH. POWER. FITNESS.
    EAT BIG, LIFT BIG, GET BIG!
    TRANSFORMING MY BODY ONE DAY AT A TIME::

StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rip op

AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    R.i.p..

steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TNetz View Post
    R.I.P

Thanks. I, as almost everyone replying, was unaware. Why was this thread bumped anyway? R.I.P.

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP's got dat dere black genetics
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

witty comment goes here SimonThePieman's Avatar
    SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rip

caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    really though, why are people still making dumb comments on this after the OP is passed away?

PenisGirthBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisGirthBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisGirthBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisGirthBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisGirthBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisGirthBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisGirthBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisGirthBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisGirthBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisGirthBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisGirthBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how do we know he died ? where is the proof ?

Originally Posted by PenisGirthBrah View Post
    how do we know he died ? where is the proof ?
    if you read the whole thread you'll see.

Originally Posted by caustin1986 View Post
    if you read the whole thread you'll see.
    Wait it's not on this thread...hold on and let me find the link and make you look like a dumbass...brb