Green and Gold Baby!! NetworkPro's Avatar
    NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000)

Cellucor P6 Extreme Cycle - In Progress

Below is my starting two weeks of the P6 Extreme Cycle. I am known to be very candid and honest with my thoughts so let me know your feedback. I will update with daily or every other day logs at the end of every week.

First Impressions: Nothing To Brag About.

P6 Extreme Logs

4/14/2010 – First day so happened to be my leg day. My motivation level has been at 5/10 for the last week so I am hoping that the Cellucor P6 will give me a boost.

4/16/2010 – Took three days to feel any sort of boost during my workout. My boost was nothing to brag about – but was still something. I can say that my motivation level is sitting around an 8/10. We’ll see how this progresses over the next several days and with my first football game tomorrow. If I don’t get a good boost in a week, I am seriously considering stacking this with another supplement. Also to mention my sex drive has not changed at all.

4/17/2010 – I spoke with a few people about test boosters and it was mentioned that it can take up to two weeks to really feel the benefits of testosterone. I guess I will wait it out. Per taking the supplements, I do want to mention that I for some reason felt extremely winded during the game. This is much different than what I had with my Tren & Epi stack.

4/18/2010 – I was at the A Day To Remember concert and was in the mosh – I again got very winded quicker than usual. I do a lot of cardio, so I am confused as to what is going on here.

4/19/2010 – Leg day again! Today I did my regular routine: Squats, Single Leg Dip Squats on smith machine, Leg Press, Leg Plie, and Leg Curls. It’s normal to be winded during my exercises – but this seems to be a repeating pattern here. It’s like I have a constricted chest. I don’t have any other symptoms of asthma or any other life threatening issues… No gains in weight or motivation today.

4/23/2010 – I weighed myself and I am down 4.5lbs. I think this will go back up after this weekend is over.

4/24/2010 – I hit legs today and I can say that “being winded” went away. It might have been from the smoke in Wisconsin Bars. Second I hit highs for both my squat and leg press. I put up 280lbs squat 12 times and 675lbs leg press 10 times. (both squat and leg press I did a increase each set until I hit those numbers) After a few more exercises, I had energy to hit more, however, my knees started to get sore so I thought I need to listen to my body. Great energy during my workout – could be because I slept well and worked out in the morning however.

4/26/2010 – Cheated hardcore on my diet this weekend (beer, pizza, hotdogs, chips, ect etc)– I’m positive my 4.5lbs is back. I am so pissed at myself. I weighed myself at night and I was 255lbs. I will weigh myself the morning of 4/28 to get a good weight assessment – It sucks when my girlfriend doesn’t help in my diet – she enables me to cheat. > : ( Also my libedo hasn't changed at all.
    Last edited by NetworkPro; 04-27-2010 at 12:10 PM.
    “People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.”

—–XXX—– Always
    —XX—XX—
    —XX—XX—
    —XX—XX— Driving
    —-XX-XX—-
    —–XXX—–
    —-XX-XX—- Me
    —XX—XX—

WMB - (1.9.52 - 9.8.10)

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey bro,

Thanks for logging your experience. The windedness you are talking about can be a few things. Stimulants, or lack of them if you are used to using a lot of caffiene. For me I get it during bouts of adrenal fatigue, high stress, and also poor dieting.

In my opinion its based on cortisol levels, and inflammation in that area. I actuall started doing Yoga to combat this....

What is you current dosing of P6, and have you been consistant in dosing?

I often find weeks 3-8 of the P6 cycle offer the greatest gains. It is using your own bodies production, and system to get things done, so if you body is off, then you might not be seeing the total benefit.

If motivation has be low, and libido as well I would look into adrenal fatigue, or an upper resp issue like allergies. Been there before, and lots of people told me I was wrong, or did not know what I was talking about. Needless to say I fixed it myself, and the experience was a large part of my 2.5 years with my own store. I had plenty of things to experiment with, haha....
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000) NetworkPro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Thanks for logging your experience.
    NP. Perfect time to reply to me on this. I literally had another tab open with a thread I was just about to post. The gist of it had to do with the way I feel during my workout.

I have been using this product for over two weeks now and I am thinking of upping the recommended dose. I know that you cannot recommend this from a manufacturer perspective, however, I am curious if it would make any sense to increase the dose.

I was looking to do either 2 morning + 2 lunch x 2 evening (+ 2 45min before workout).
    or
    3 morning + 3 before workout

I just am looking for that explosive power I had when I was on my Tren and EPI stack, and I just don't have it with this product. However, I was not taking the recommended dose of tren and epi either... thoughts?

Updates:

4/28/2010 –Cramos1279 http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/cramos1279/, sent me a message on my bodyspace, a guy that I hadn’t met before that point in time. It was telling me that cheating was bad but to “Keep up the good work and never back down.” This was inspiration enough to get me back into the gym with my personal trainer. It was bicep and tricep day today. He pushed me hard, and I saw a slight bump in performance at the 45-60 minute mark after I took the supp. I wonder if I need to plan 45 minutes ahead to allow my stomach to break down and absorb the compounds.
    “People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.”

—–XXX—– Always
    —XX—XX—
    —XX—XX—
    —XX—XX— Driving
    —-XX-XX—-
    —–XXX—–
    —-XX-XX—- Me
    —XX—XX—

WMB - (1.9.52 - 9.8.10)

Final Thoughts On P6 Extreme Cycle

FINAL REVIEW OF P6 EXTREME

#1 You take this product, you need to remember 1 critical thing:
    STACK THIS WITH A HIGH PROTEIN & FAT DIET!!!!!!!!!!!

After speaking with a reputable source, I found that increasing my cholesterol increased the overall effectiveness of the product. Apparently it uses cholesterol which converts into testosterone in the body. Additionally, I was told I should have been taking a Zinc supplement.

#2 MUST take for 6 weeks. While my cycle was only a 4 week cycle, I really started to feel the difference after 2.5 weeks. This only gave me a week and a half to make serious gains. I also got impatient and started to do a 3 morning and 3 Pre-workout.

CLAIMS:
    P6- Extreme

- Elevate Free Testosterone
    After 2.5 Weeks, I started to feel the difference in my workouts.

- Block Estrogen and DHT Conversion
    I didn’t get gyno and didn’t thin anymore in my hair, so I can say it may have worked.

- Increase Strength and Lean Mass
    In the end:
    Bench: SAME
    Legs: 280*10 to 305*10 Squat | 585lbs*10 to 675lbs*10 Leg Press
    Biceps: 30lb*10 to 35lbs*10 (dumbbell curls)
    Standing Shoulder Press: 135lbs*8 to 155*10

- Stimulate Healthy Libido
    Didn’t Notice any difference.

- Enhance Athletic Performance
    In the beginning, I had issues with breathing heavier than normal, but this went away after 2.5 weeks. I didn’t receive any athletic performance enhancement during my football games. I wasn’t more aggressive, or had any other endurance that I didn’t have before.

Overall:
    I am disappointed with my experience with Cellucor P6. I did not lean out while on this, nor did I experience any incredible gains in my workouts. I know I am comparing a test booster to prohormones, but I spent $119.00 for 120 pills and another $69.99 on 60 and I cannot say that I am even the slightest bit impressed.

I am sure there are a million excuses why it “didn’t work for me”, but in the end, I was on prohormones before… I did gain 20 lbs of lean muscle mass when I was on these prohormones. For almost $200.00, I am extremely disappointed in comparison.

I think Cellucor needs to go back to the drawing board with this one.

Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this thread is old but happy I found it, that bit of information about high protein cause I'm on week 2 of p6 running it for 8months and my diet is high in protein about 250gs. Stacking it with all my essentials as well. Saw increase in strength since the first week it's just getting better and better!

Thanks man

dlu16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am currently taking this P6 Extreme Test Booster, and I was told to use it in cycles of 2 months on and one month off, then two months back on, then one month off, etc. I was also told that a lot of the "leaning out" would be noticed within the second month or so. In fact, I was told that a lot of the changes/differences would be noticed in that second month, or so.

Originally Posted by NetworkPro View Post
    FINAL REVIEW OF P6 EXTREME

#1 You take this product, you need to remember 1 critical thing:
    STACK THIS WITH A HIGH PROTEIN & FAT DIET!!!!!!!!!!!

After speaking with a reputable source, I found that increasing my cholesterol increased the overall effectiveness of the product. Apparently it uses cholesterol which converts into testosterone in the body. Additionally, I was told I should have been taking a Zinc supplement.

#2 MUST take for 6 weeks. While my cycle was only a 4 week cycle, I really started to feel the difference after 2.5 weeks. This only gave me a week and a half to make serious gains. I also got impatient and started to do a 3 morning and 3 Pre-workout.

CLAIMS:
    P6- Extreme

- Elevate Free Testosterone
    After 2.5 Weeks, I started to feel the difference in my workouts.

- Block Estrogen and DHT Conversion
    I didn’t get gyno and didn’t thin anymore in my hair, so I can say it may have worked.

- Increase Strength and Lean Mass
    In the end:
    Bench: SAME
    Legs: 280*10 to 305*10 Squat | 585lbs*10 to 675lbs*10 Leg Press
    Biceps: 30lb*10 to 35lbs*10 (dumbbell curls)
    Standing Shoulder Press: 135lbs*8 to 155*10

- Stimulate Healthy Libido
    Didn’t Notice any difference.

- Enhance Athletic Performance
    In the beginning, I had issues with breathing heavier than normal, but this went away after 2.5 weeks. I didn’t receive any athletic performance enhancement during my football games. I wasn’t more aggressive, or had any other endurance that I didn’t have before.

Overall:
    I am disappointed with my experience with Cellucor P6. I did not lean out while on this, nor did I experience any incredible gains in my workouts. I know I am comparing a test booster to prohormones, but I spent $119.00 for 120 pills and another $69.99 on 60 and I cannot say that I am even the slightest bit impressed.

I am sure there are a million excuses why it “didn’t work for me”, but in the end, I was on prohormones before… I did gain 20 lbs of lean muscle mass when I was on these prohormones. For almost $200.00, I am extremely disappointed in comparison.

I think Cellucor needs to go back to the drawing board with this one.

50yearold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A+ Wonder supplement! Skeptical of P6 and any other products that make feel good claims, I am a firm believer in this product. Told by my Doctor I have low testosterone, I started taking this product for the first time about 2 weeks ago now. Results so far, my vision is better ( before was blurred ) , energy up ( used to go to bed by 8 pm, now can stay up past 1:00 am ) , have no desire for naps during the day, can do much more work, and also the libido huge improvement ( ease of hardness, longer hardness, and able to perform anytime during the day or night. Also have more urge for sex. At 50+ years old, I am amazed of this health cure for me and overly pleased including my girlfriend. Enjoy!

Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This was replaced by P6 Black, correct?

Niroots has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

P6 Stack Red and Extreme Black

Man, I saw your answers and I saw, you know a lot of P6, Im going to stack P6 black and red, and I heard some bad things about Pre hormonals supplements, that is pretty much the same thing of taking steroids, my question is, Im 22 years old, do you think this can cause me something on my health?sorry about bad english.

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Hey bro,

Thanks for logging your experience. The windedness you are talking about can be a few things. Stimulants, or lack of them if you are used to using a lot of caffiene. For me I get it during bouts of adrenal fatigue, high stress, and also poor dieting.

In my opinion its based on cortisol levels, and inflammation in that area. I actuall started doing Yoga to combat this....

What is you current dosing of P6, and have you been consistant in dosing?

I often find weeks 3-8 of the P6 cycle offer the greatest gains. It is using your own bodies production, and system to get things done, so if you body is off, then you might not be seeing the total benefit.

If motivation has be low, and libido as well I would look into adrenal fatigue, or an upper resp issue like allergies. Been there before, and lots of people told me I was wrong, or did not know what I was talking about. Needless to say I fixed it myself, and the experience was a large part of my 2.5 years with my own store. I had plenty of things to experiment with, haha....