Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by allanhouston90 View Post
    Bump, Since this first post, I have taken, 1MR, Jack3D, Buzzerk With NX6, and none of them come even close to Lean Revolution.

Give it a try fellas, money well spent.
    tbh man

you kinda smell like shill

allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WarEeyore View Post
    tbh man

you kinda smell like shill
    I realize that, I am just ur average joe tho. Nothing special about me. I work out as hard as I can and my goal is try as much as I can in order to find out what works. The way I figure if I try most everything (big name stuff) I can truly say what works and what doesn't. I have no credibility when it comes to adivce if I don't try it myself. I hate when people just post something is awesome or crap, when they have never tried it themselves.... I just want people to know about it because its hard to find, and it will never get out if word of mouth isn't spread. I have no idea what else muscle sport has to offer, but all i know is lean revolution works (for me). Taking into account everyone responds differently, i could be crazy. Just trying to help my fellow bb.com'ers out.
    Play basketball.

caatkd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive been taking lpw 3 times a week for 2 weeks so far. I have noticed a great increase in intensity in the gym and i am more vascular all around. My question is that since there is 100mg of DHEA in there if i should post cycle it or not.

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by caatkd View Post
    ive been taking lpw 3 times a week for 2 weeks so far. I have noticed a great increase in intensity in the gym and i am more vascular all around. My question is that since there is 100mg of DHEA in there if i should post cycle it or not.
    Yeah. You need to cycle off of it after 4 weeks of use apparently.
    Talking with my sister about the DHEA(Graduated from Med School), she said I could probably cycle through a bottle, the 45 servings fine, but then I would need to be off of any pre and allow my body to detox it completely before starting again.

rc.verbeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Research

So I have been reading about this as I was thinking about using it myself. I just got off the phone with complete nutrition in Cedar Rapids, Ia. and they said it no longer has DHEA in it. Anybody used it since the change and does it still give the same effect?

allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rc.verbeck View Post
    So I have been reading about this as I was thinking about using it myself. I just got off the phone with complete nutrition in Cedar Rapids, Ia. and they said it no longer has DHEA in it. Anybody used it since the change and does it still give the same effect?
    I got mine at science nutrition in sioux city, they have the best prices and most products there. My advice, stay as far away from complete nutrition as possible, they are scum that will sell PH's/OS's to anyone who comes in looking for protein.

As for the DHEA, it was in the kind i used and its still in the new shipment they got in the other week.
    Play basketball.

rc.verbeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got mine at science nutrition in sioux city, they have the best prices and most products there. My advice, stay as far away from complete nutrition as possible, they are scum that will sell PH's/OS's to anyone who comes in looking for protein.

As for the DHEA, it was in the kind i used and its still in the new shipment they got in the other week.
    Thanks for the head up. But I actually had quite the opposite reaction from the people working there. I told them I was a hard gainer. Havnt been able to put on any more weight for about the last 5 months. I asked about the PH and they recommended not to use them until I do extensive research. Even when I kept asking questions about them, they kept trying to tell me about their other products (creatine,protein,etc) that he would recommend instead. I have read alot that people have issues with complete nutrition, I have had the exact opposite.

On the other side, they are worse than GNC when it comes to selling their supps for WAY too much. I asked about Jack3d and he wanted me to pay OVER $50. I told him he was out of his mind. He just said they would price match whatever I found online.

Again thanks for the heads up though.

nyk438 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I actually just tried this product at my local Nutrishop and it is a very good pre-workout supplement. The guy at Nutrishop warned me that there are certain flavors that have DHEA and me being 25 he advised against me taking this supp with DHEA. If you go with Blue Razzberry ice flavor or the cherry lemon (I believe thats the other flavor) then it won't have the 100mg of DHEA. I've only taken this supp for one workout and it did give me sustained energy and focus and great pumps. Unless you really need the DHEA go with the razzberry ice flavor.

Stephen73ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephen73ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephen73ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephen73ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephen73ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephen73ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephen73ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephen73ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephen73ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephen73ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephen73ta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump, Since this first post, I have taken, 1MR, Jack3D, Buzzerk With NX6, and none of them come even close to Lean Revolution.

Give it a try fellas, money well spent.

I totally agree, I picked some up at nutrishop a few months back and ran out and bought some Bullnox while I was out of town. Man was I disappointed! Even a shotgun and noxoval stack don't compare. Revolution is the ****!

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stephen73ta View Post
    I totally agree, I picked some up at nutrishop a few months back and ran out and bought some Bullnox while I was out of town. Man was I disappointed! Even a shotgun and noxoval stack don't compare. Revolution is the ****!
    After trying it and going to other products, It simply isn't worth the price tag. It honestly was a good pre-workout but I didn't get much more out of it compared to any other pre-workout....

Eagles4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya this pre workout is legit! iv taken cellucore m5 and another one gnc has that is basically all caffine. But this is amazing iv taken it for a little over a week, like 10 minutes before my workout and i seriously cant wait to lift. I have an incredible amount of energy and no jitters, ill fly through my workout, and definitely get more reps and more weight. I playing football right now and by the time we clean up and everybody leaves i want to do more lifts and feel really good after my workout. I cant imagine there being anything better than this!

whatsafugazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great product!

I have been using it for about a week. I've noticed pretty amazing improvements over "fast twitch" which is what I was using before. I lift more, I'm more focused, and yes I don't want to leave the gym either. I just work off the extra energy doing crunches and hitting the elliptical machine. After one week I looked better than I did after months of working out before. However I also used to have bad form, which this has actually helped out with alot because I can focus on the muscle being worked better than ever. But keep in mind its just been around a week. There is always the possibility that its "2good2btru" and it won't keep up like it has, but so far I am very much impressed.

iMikeyFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lean Revolution

Lean Revolution is an Anabolic Nitroc Oxide pre workout supplement an it is sold in Nutrishops. The product is very well put together and takes one serving(2 for me) in am 8oz water about 15-20 min before your workout. It works and it will help you gain mass and burn big number calories. I am very very stric on supplements. I've tried many N.O supplements(Vasacor, Nano Vapor, Jack3d, Force Factor NO, N.SANE, N.O Shotgun, and recently Lean Revolution) and the reasons I havent tried NOexplode or BlackPowder or ones lime Those is because I have done long and heavy research on them. And I don't recommend them. From the ones I have tried I also wouldn't recommend Nano Vapor and NOshotgun. I've had tremendous results from the rest of the ones ive tried. Butin the past 5 years of NO supplements, Lean Revolution has to be my favorite it gave me twice the results of the other NO supplements I've tried before.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shills.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Just starting

I have never used a pre system. I am starting my first dose tonight. I will do my best to do continual updates of my results and my general thoughts of Lean Revolution.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Shills.
    LOl strong bump. I enjoyed this preworkout wayyy back when.

holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holychit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

One week in

I am just a week in with taking this. So far I haven't felt any noticable changes or increased drive. If anything I would consider that 60% of the drive is from myself and a placebo affect of 40% from the Lean Revolution. I had one night where I had trouble sleeping, but that happens.

I am using one heaping scoop on weight training days, on cardio days I have used about 1/2 a scoop.

I am willing to consider that my body is still adjusting to the added supplement....39 scoops to go.

Anyone else with experiance or advice? I'm really new to all of this. What other supplements should I look into, and their general cost. Im taking protein too already.

hoopty2369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Yeah. You need to cycle off of it after 4 weeks of use apparently.
    Talking with my sister about the DHEA(Graduated from Med School), she said I could probably cycle through a bottle, the 45 servings fine, but then I would need to be off of any pre and allow my body to detox it completely before starting again.
    I picked up the Tropical Berry Ice, which doesn't have the 100mg of DHEA. So I wouldn't have to post cycle correct?

cCFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) cCFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) cCFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) cCFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) cCFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) cCFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) cCFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) cCFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) cCFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) cCFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) cCFear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hoopty2369 View Post
    I picked up the Tropical Berry Ice, which doesn't have the 100mg of DHEA. So I wouldn't have to post cycle correct?
    bump

cclancy0675 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weird question for anyone who can provide an answer, very curious has anyone on this stuff experienced a reduction in their labido?

Originally Posted by cclancy0675 View Post
    Weird question for anyone who can provide an answer, very curious has anyone on this stuff experienced a reduction in their labido?
    I am currently finishing my 3rd bottle. I have NOT experianced any reduction in labido. What other Supps are you currently taking?

bump....well now i can't find any of this stuff....and i feel like they might have discontinued it.

In the past three months been through white flood, animal rage, methyl mass, lit up, and some more SP MAX and still nothing even comes close to what i had and felt with the Lean Revolution.

I bought it originally in Sioux City, IA from science nutrition if it helps.

Anybody still able to find it?
    Play basketball.

WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds like you bought 'em all man