Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Muscle Sport Lean Revolution Pre-Workout, One week in and awesome results so far!

Ok so I was wondering if anyone else has tried this. I was told it is pretty new.

http://www.tmrzoo.com/?p=8835 Thats the only link i could find. I have been taking it for a week and these are the Pro's and Con's so far.

Pro's:
    -45 dollars for 45 servings.
    -Crazy energy even when i have not even wanted to workout. Take it and I feel like a beast.
    -Small Serving only have to have 8 oz of water. Doesn't make me bloated like NO-Xplode or NANO-Vapor.
    -I have continued to gain strength even on my cut.
    -Great Pumps.

Con's:
    -Not any research or articles on it anywhere.
    -Almost gets me too pumped up to the point where I feel like I can't leave the gym even after my workout is over. You just want to keep lifting.

If anyone has tried this post ur results or opinions please. If you have not tried it, you should. I know most pre workouts are a scam in general, but I need something to get me in the gym in days when I just don't feel it.
    Play basketball.

allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by allanhouston90 View Post
    Ok so I was wondering if anyone else has tried this. I was told it is pretty new.

http://www.tmrzoo.com/?p=8835 Thats the only link i could find. I have been taking it for a week and these are the Pro's and Con's so far.

Pro's:
    -45 dollars for 45 servings.
    -Crazy energy even when i have not even wanted to workout. Take it and I feel like a beast.
    -Small Serving only have to have 8 oz of water. Doesn't make me bloated like NO-Xplode or NANO-Vapor.
    -I have continued to gain strength even on my cut.
    -Great Pumps.

Con's:
    -Not any research or articles on it anywhere.
    -Almost gets me too pumped up to the point where I feel like I can't leave the gym even after my workout is over. You just want to keep lifting.

If anyone has tried this post ur results or opinions please. If you have not tried it, you should. I know most pre workouts are a scam in general, but I need something to get me in the gym in days when I just don't feel it.

Didn't think anyoone had tried it yet.
    Play basketball.

Registered User bavarianmotorwerkz's Avatar
    bavarianmotorwerkz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bavarianmotorwerkz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bavarianmotorwerkz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Amazing product! 2 thumbs up for me!

Hey! I came across your thread in search of seeing if others have been using this pretty new product. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now, soon to go onto my 3rd. Let me just tell you that I have never experienced such a boost in energy bursts, focus, blood flow, and stamina!

Each and every workout I've had with Lean Revolution has been insane. Literally insane. I usually start out jogging and sprint bursting 1 mile. I used to be able to only run this in 12 minutes at an average rate of 5.5 miles an hour, burning around 98 to 105 calories. Within only 15 minutes prior to beginning my workout, I go to jog this same distance of 1 mile (a bit more than that, but good enough to say a mile) and I can now do it at or under 10 minutes with anywhere from 120 to 140 calories burned at an average speed of 7 mph!!

This really gets the revo kicking in; then comes the regular weightlifting routines, which I get the PUMP feeling each and every time I leave the gym. You literally look like you're gunna explode, insanely ripped look! More importantly, the stuff keeps you concentrated to fulfill the proper technique and controlled power behind each rep, which REALLY helps to gain the most out of each workout (it adds up fast! I've seen awesome results for the only 2 week workout time period so far; went from benching 95 to 135 lbs during this time to give an example!

However, I must say two things; first, I would HIGHLY suggest to anyone interested in this product to do your workouts early, if you're into working out in the evening/night. I usually work out around 10 PM, but I found that the first 3 days of the 1st week of taking this product, I had major issues sleeping. I would stay awake for an ungodly amount of time, and wake up every hour or so after falling asleep for a period of 4 hours, of which I would finally pass out. On a second note, I haven't really suddenly crashed after working out with Lean Rev; it's more like a gradual state of becoming tired towards 2 AM, as I usually work out around 9 PM now.

Second, this is definitely not something like protein supplementation or fat burner. It doesn't promise anything like gaining huge muscle mass or burning lots of fat. I would always always always suggest continuing your regular intake of protein (preferably whey protein isolate; see Intek Evolution Isolate for the best!) for post-workout (for obvious reasons), and conducting proper weightlifting and cardio routines in order to gain muscle and/or burn fat (or cardio train), depending on your personal, specific goals... Preworkout Lean Revolution is specifically meant to really aid in making each and every one of your workouts count; it maximizes what you earn each time! It's not meant to make any miracles happen.

So, in summary, I would HIGHLY suggest this product if you want a spectacular pre-workout prep solution that's super easy to down (only 8 oz dissolved and without that nasty, milky-like flavoring! More like fruit punch), works in no time (~15 minutes, depending on your activity level initially after taking the dose), and will really stay with you the whole day (or night, depending when you take it!). Always look to see your post-workout solution is found (again, I HIGHLY recommend Intek Evolution Isolate for 90%+ efficient protein isolate without the carbs, fat, cholesterol, etc., found in cheaper, lower-quality protein supplements). I'll be trying out Animal Cuts probably next month to see if there is a significant difference from the legendary product that so many people talk about in terms of leaning out!

BRB - Gettin' shredded FemmeFatale28's Avatar
    FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whered you get it from? I cant even find a seller

bavarianmotorwerkz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bavarianmotorwerkz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bavarianmotorwerkz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I got it from Nutrishop; it was about $45 if I remember correctly... I'm guessing Nutrishop might be in your area, because of the fact that I've seen 4 or 5 here in Iowa, and it's Iowa out of all places, LOL...
    Current Weight: 156 lbs. (Original 158 lbs.)
    Current Body Fat %: Unknown (Getting BFI reader!)
    Current Supplements: MSI Lean Revolution (Preworkout), Intek Isolate Evolution (Postworkout), Multivitamin supplement.
    Current Goal: Lean Muscular Build, six pack by end of summer!

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Post the ingredient panel.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The first few posts are shills, big time.

Here's the panel:

Is that 100mg DHEA in there?
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks to be extremely underdosed.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Supplement Photo

ht*p://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/twiceasfastasyou/IMAG0001.jpg

And then compared to cuts... for size-wise comparison...

ht*p://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/twiceasfastasyou/IMAG0002.jpg
    Current Weight: 156 lbs. (Original 158 lbs.)
    Current Body Fat %: Unknown (Getting BFI reader!)
    Current Supplements: MSI Lean Revolution (Preworkout), Intek Isolate Evolution (Postworkout), Multivitamin supplement.
    Current Goal: Lean Muscular Build, six pack by end of summer!

BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    The first few posts are shills, big time.

Here's the panel:

The get jacked matrix looks good with agmatine, and glycocarn, but again how much of each is in?

mybad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I picked mine up at the nutrishop in Ames, Ia about 3 weeks ago. I've taken blackpowder, NOexplode, Superpump. None of those ever gave me a consistent pump like this. If i was tired those others would wake me up enough to lift. But this, this wakes me up and wont let me leave the gym. Like stated above its only about 8-10 oz so it doesn't give you that bloated feeling or make you sick but, will def make your skin crawl. From what i was told its pretty new and has only been around for a few months. I enjoy the taste. It will dehydrate you pretty fast though, so you def need to make sure you keep up on your water intake.

Well my post wasn't a shill at all. And I picked mine up at science nutrition in Sioux City, IA so maybe its just an IA thing. Who knows. I am halfway done with my tub now and all I have to take is one heaping serving size and it still is giving me crazy results and works great with my cut.

Anyone that can find this.....try it. plain and simple, you won't be disappointed.
    Play basketball.

taylor37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BIGNFIT View Post
    The get jacked matrix looks good with agmatine, and glycocarn, but again how much of each is in?
    I also got mine in Ames, IA. But what you're saying is..it's pretty much a steriod?

Can anyone tell me what exactly this supplement is and what exactly is in it?

DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Recently saw this in a shop I get my supplements from, and wanted to try it until I saw the dhea in it!!!! Any side effects noted ?

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Yep

Originally Posted by taylor37 View Post
    it's pretty much a steriod?
    DHEA is technically a steroid, but not the type of which you are probably thinking.
    Driven Sports

what are the usual side effects of DHEA?

conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im very interested in knowing more about what is in this product. I tried a sample and it was amazing and am considering picking up a bottle.
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

My Transformation Thread:
    .... new one coming soon!

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Looks to be extremely underdosed.
    This.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is it even smart to have 100mg in a preworkout like this? .... I mean its like jacked so people will take at least 2 scoops if not 3 scoops ( 200mg and 300mg ) eek
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

My Transformation Thread:
    .... new one coming soon!

mybad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've been taking this since may. i personally think this product is the best prework out. you don't get that bloated feeling. i've used NO explode, and black powder i would always get the runs with other products. not with this. but my body has started to get use to it so i have had to start upping the dosage. i think i may jack3d and compare to that. and just because i want to mix it up a little.

I also believe it is the best out there right now. Can't believe people are using Jack3d so much, I took one scoop a day for 45 days, no more no less. Didn't get used to it hardly as fast as N.O. Explode or Vapor..... You guys are missing out if you don't get a tub.
    Play basketball.

Minnygap15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    have to say that I just switched from jack3d to the revolution... and i def felt more alive and focussed than i do on jack3d. On jack i felt all cracked out at first then after a week i didnt feel ne thing. Hope the same doesnt happin with this stuff. Question tho i only took one scoop for today and it seemed to ware off after maybe a 1/2 hr into my workout, does ne one think it would hurt to take 2?

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dhe...SECTION=safety

Cliffs: High amounts of DHEA are not safe. Especially for men/women who are under 25. I should also note DHEA is banned by MOST natural bodybuilding organizations.

Minnygap15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    got ya! well then I guess one scoop sounds good then! Just trying to lose weight and bulk up, was told revolution would help! Jack3d would just bloat me and no resaults would be found...

FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Lean Revolution is the best pre-wkt I have used esp with clean energy,focus,strength and aggression in the gym w/o the bloat and constant bathroom breaks. I have used the all w my fav being the old cold fusion,ultima, white flood and hemo rage w great success but Lean Revolution is at the top of my list.
    S.N.I HEAD REP.....

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bavarianmotorwerkz View Post
    Hey! I came across your thread in search of seeing if others have been using this pretty new product. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now, soon to go onto my 3rd. Let me just tell you that I have never experienced such a boost in energy bursts, focus, blood flow, and stamina!

Each and every workout I've had with Lean Revolution has been insane. Literally insane. I usually start out jogging and sprint bursting 1 mile. I used to be able to only run this in 12 minutes at an average rate of 5.5 miles an hour, burning around 98 to 105 calories. Within only 15 minutes prior to beginning my workout, I go to jog this same distance of 1 mile (a bit more than that, but good enough to say a mile) and I can now do it at or under 10 minutes with anywhere from 120 to 140 calories burned at an average speed of 7 mph!!

This really gets the revo kicking in; then comes the regular weightlifting routines, which I get the PUMP feeling each and every time I leave the gym. You literally look like you're gunna explode, insanely ripped look! More importantly, the stuff keeps you concentrated to fulfill the proper technique and controlled power behind each rep, which REALLY helps to gain the most out of each workout (it adds up fast! I've seen awesome results for the only 2 week workout time period so far; went from benching 95 to 135 lbs during this time to give an example!

However, I must say two things; first, I would HIGHLY suggest to anyone interested in this product to do your workouts early, if you're into working out in the evening/night. I usually work out around 10 PM, but I found that the first 3 days of the 1st week of taking this product, I had major issues sleeping. I would stay awake for an ungodly amount of time, and wake up every hour or so after falling asleep for a period of 4 hours, of which I would finally pass out. On a second note, I haven't really suddenly crashed after working out with Lean Rev; it's more like a gradual state of becoming tired towards 2 AM, as I usually work out around 9 PM now.

Second, this is definitely not something like protein supplementation or fat burner. It doesn't promise anything like gaining huge muscle mass or burning lots of fat. I would always always always suggest continuing your regular intake of protein (preferably whey protein isolate; see Intek Evolution Isolate for the best!) for post-workout (for obvious reasons), and conducting proper weightlifting and cardio routines in order to gain muscle and/or burn fat (or cardio train), depending on your personal, specific goals... Preworkout Lean Revolution is specifically meant to really aid in making each and every one of your workouts count; it maximizes what you earn each time! It's not meant to make any miracles happen.

So, in summary, I would HIGHLY suggest this product if you want a spectacular pre-workout prep solution that's super easy to down (only 8 oz dissolved and without that nasty, milky-like flavoring! More like fruit punch), works in no time (~15 minutes, depending on your activity level initially after taking the dose), and will really stay with you the whole day (or night, depending when you take it!). Always look to see your post-workout solution is found (again, I HIGHLY recommend Intek Evolution Isolate for 90%+ efficient protein isolate without the carbs, fat, cholesterol, etc., found in cheaper, lower-quality protein supplements). I'll be trying out Animal Cuts probably next month to see if there is a significant difference from the legendary product that so many people talk about in terms of leaning out!
    Strong Posts- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...chid=471492273

Go away please
    Such much Placebo in here.

Aware You On HST By Me SIr RicCuS's Avatar
    SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000)
    I heard a few people at the 24 I go to saying the same thing I'm hearing here. They swear by it and they weren't small guys either. Seemed to be seasoned veterans so I'd assume they'd know a little more than your average bear.

I'm using Vasocor right now, but I'm picking up a tub of this afterward. Should I refrain from using a creatine for a certain amount of time once the Vasocor is out or can I jump right into the Lean Revolution?

If you can't tell, this is my first time taking creatine and I just started on Friday. I'm in the learning stage.
    New Goal:

210lbs. / 9.0% BF

Deadlift 445lbs.
    Squat 405lbs.
    Bench 350lbs.
    Military 245lbs.

200lbs. / 9.0% BF

Deadlift 425lbs.
    Squat 365lbs.
    Bench 335lbs.
    Military 225lbs.

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SIr RicCuS View Post
    I heard a few people at the 24 I go to saying the same thing I'm hearing here. They swear by it and they weren't small guys either. Seemed to be seasoned veterans so I'd assume they'd know a little more than your average bear.

I'm using Vasocor right now, but I'm picking up a tub of this afterward. Should I refrain from using a creatine for a certain amount of time once the Vasocor is out or can I jump right into the Lean Revolution?

If you can't tell, this is my first time taking creatine and I just started on Friday. I'm in the learning stage.
    You're going from Vasocor straight to the Lean Revolution.
    I just picked up a tub of this today from my shop. It was $49.99, but I had a 10% off card so that was nice.

To answer your question, I had actually taken 3 scoops of Andraulic State GT(Didn't work for me) about 4 hours prior to stopping by Nutrishop to purchase new supplements. I was worried about overstimulating or a bad sample test because I had already taken the 3 scoops(Got caught up on a business call and wasn't able to sneak to the gym.) I took a sample, just the one heaving scoop and I still felt the benefits as well as the pump from it. You should be perfectly fine. If you did want. *Disclaimer, Not Medical Advice nor recommended by doctor* I take Benadryl or NyQuil for two or three nights and that seems to flush out my system and reset my tolerance. I was sick at the time as well, so that justifies me taking the medicine but I have had friends done the same when they are perfectly healthy to reset their tolerance.
    You honestly will be fine.

In terms of this product, I only used it once and that was today.

I did a split of chest, 10 seconds rest between each set and I was fairly impressed at the
    pump I received. I didn't stress it to the limit as I was short on time today but I did a fairly
    rugged workout and the pump was strong.

Flat Bench Dumbbell Press- 5x10 at 150 lbs
    Incline Press- 4 x 15 at 145 lbs
    Decline Press- 3 x 15, 1 x 30 at 135
    Flys- 4 x 20 at 165 lbs
    Raised Medicine Ball Pushups to Failure- 63

If people want, I will start tomorrow and keep a log for the next 45 days with how I like it and the splits I do as well as the increases/decreases..

Bump, Since this first post, I have taken, 1MR, Jack3D, Buzzerk With NX6, and none of them come even close to Lean Revolution.

Give it a try fellas, money well spent.
    Play basketball.