sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation how long does it take ephedra/ephedrine to completely leave your system??

I've been on an EC stack for a couple weeks & now just found out I have a surgery scheduled for two weeks from tomorrow that will involve anesthesia..I've heard ephedra/ephedrine and anesthesia can kill you..true?
    also..how long does it take for ephedra/ephedrine to completely leave your system? if I stop it right now and have 14 days off of it, will I be safe to go through with the surgery??

zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes you will be safe. It took about 2 weeks to get out of my system the last time I stopped, but that was after taking it for like 6-7 weeks.

Also, I don't know why it would kill you. Ask your doctor. Or stop being a pussy and refuse anesthesia.
    He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. - Psalms 18:34

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zbrewha863 View Post
    Yes you will be safe. It took about 2 weeks to get out of my system the last time I stopped, but that was after taking it for like 6-7 weeks.

Also, I don't know why it would kill you. Ask your doctor. Or stop being a pussy and refuse anesthesia.
    Curious.... how did you know when it was "out of your system"?
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50) sobelifelover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    bump. i'm curious as well.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you should be fine after two weeks, but seriously... tell your doctor. It's not worth dying over.

M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some anesthetics use epinephrine to stop blood flow to the little arteries, ephedrine also raises epinephrine.
    Max Savin
    Savin Nutrition
    max@savinnutrition.com

Oils is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oils is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oils is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oils is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oils is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oils is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oils is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oils is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oils is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oils is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oils is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Yes likewise, how would anyone be able to tell lol?

Psylence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psylence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psylence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psylence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psylence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psylence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psylence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psylence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psylence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psylence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psylence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2 Weeks is plenty maybe if you had it the same day there would be a very minimal risk