Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts

SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Random Thoughts

Yup, new thread. basically i want ya'll to list those random stupid thoughts you sometimes get in the middle of the day.

my latest: i thought of a chef swimming in a giant pot of spaghetti noodles . . .

have fun, i think this will get interesting

bigliftsCNU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i thought of how it would look if the girls tennis team at our school played naked

SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    that's aganst the rules, that's not random!!!!. . . do you have a photo so i can think too??

2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, I hate work. No really, I HATE it. I really need to do something that I like and- Hmmmmm cheez-Its. Oh these are good. I ****ing love cheez-its with tarter sauce and beans and-Oh my, its almost 3pm, that means 2 more hellish hours to go before I go home and do nothing. Wow, I hate going home and doing nothing, its so frikken boring, no really, I hate-So whats the deal with Moth Balls. There not made from Moths, and there more of a sphere than a ball.
    KoRn
    -----
    August 24, 2004 R.I.P Kevin, my brother from another mother.
    December 19, 2006 R.I.P Grandpa. The best man i've ever known.

Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    don't fat people own mirrors?
    the jakes on you.

2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Juggernaut
    don't fat people own mirrors?
    Yeah from the neck up
    KoRn
    -----

Talking

So im working, and out of nowhere this pops in my mind:

Eat a steaming bag of pig sh i t

and

"Oh yeah she does everything."

"Everything?"

"Thats what I said, everything"

"Will she take a Cleveland Steamer on Rotties chest?"
    KoRn
    -----

goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No TV no Beer make homer something something
    GO crazy?
    DON'T MIND IF I DO! (random noises)

Mmmmm, forbidden donut.

thegamecdr
    If any of you had any idea of the thoughts that flow around in the recesses of my mind, it would scare you to death.

Originally posted by thegamecdr
    If any of you had any idea of the thoughts that flow around in the recesses of my mind, it would scare you to death.
    "Heres Johnny" I can just picture what you must look Like LOL

"Heeeeeeeeres the GameCDR!"
    KoRn
    -----

thegamecdr
    Originally posted by 2Skinny
    "Heres Johnny" I can just picture what you must look
    Um, why settle on imagery when you can see the real thing. For the 500th time, here is my pic...
    Attached Images

Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I think about it I get really pissed off at Americans who need to blame everyone else for thier own stupidity. Fat people suing McDonalds, 60 year old women with emphazima suing the tobacco industry and such.

Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this just popped in. **** Bin Laden and all his towel head friends.

Location: owning rottie, Game, Test, Hagy....shall I go on...
    Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Since reading all about how much it snowed in the East coast in the paper this morning...I wondered if it ever snowed here in Cali...would I ever be able to drive without spinning everywhere out of control...pretty stupid...but that's what I thought
    Better known as "Roxie" and back with a vengeance!!!

What the hell are you looking at? Yeah...I'm Little Miss Sassy!!

thegamecdr
    I often wonder if I would live if I jumped out of my 6th story dorm window.

if you fart in your sleep does it smell?

now you've got me thinkin all kinds of crazy ****.

I wonder if my wife would leave me if I gave her a dirty sanchez

thegamecdr
    If I were flexible enough to suck my own dick, would I do it

Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We all know you would Game...that thought is not random..you think that all the time let alone how much you stretch aday to get flexible enough

no spartan.. it really was random..

like in the middle of class i put my head down and the thought just "popped" into my head

thegamecdr
    Originally posted by Fitgurl
    We all know you would Game...that thought is not random..you think that all the time let alone how much you stretch aday to get flexible enough
    If I ever met Roxie: would I rather hit it, or hit her?

If I ever met Roxie: would I rather hit it, or hit her?
    We all know you like sheep....so that being said I better get my boxing gloves on!!!

thegamecdr
    Originally posted by Fitgurl
    We all know you like sheep....so that being said I better get my boxing gloves on!!!
    Come get some.

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wholly F**K, no matter if it's yours or not, just thinking of sucking dick,makes you a full fledged HOMO!

SEX! SEX! and SEX eating pussy fingering pussy, licking pussy,getting my cock sucked by a hot chick that I just met, that's all I ever think about
    *GODSMACK*

Originally posted by TESTOSTERONE
    Wholly F**K, no matter if it's yours or not, just thinking of sucking dick,makes you a full fledged HOMO!

SEX! SEX! and SEX eating pussy fingering pussy, licking pussy,getting my cock sucked by a hot chick that I just met, that's all I ever think about
    these are thoughts we are talking about... not dreams

thegamecdr

I'd retort, but I know that my response will only go in one ear and out the other. Sort of like Lethal's dick when you invite him over

I guess the zoo let the animals out already

Wondering how my kids are going to react this xmas when I tell them Osama killed Santa that's why he didn't come.

Originally posted by Steinkalt
    Wondering how my kids are going to react this xmas when I tell them Osama killed Santa that's why he didn't come.
    you mean bastard!

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by bigliftsCNU
    these are thoughts we are talking about... not dreams
    no **** bro,just thinking about something like that makes me want to hurl blah!
    *GODSMACK*