johartsock2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question How should I weightlift with s****osis safely?

Hey all
    I'm a 15 year old guy suffering from (I think) somewhat mild-moderate s****osis, but my back hurts often and also the educational system is putting a strain on my back, but I can't do too much about it (schoolbags..). I have been searching for that what are the (especially barbell, I'm lifting at home) excercises that are safe and not worsening my already painful spine condition (for ex. deadlifts would especially do a hell lot of damage.

Also I'm not pretty sure if biceps curls are safe. I'm giving up more and more excercises because they give me back pain, but I will end up not even lifting at all, I will most likely have a badly distorted body if I only do benchpress and butterflies as some muscle groups will still be underused. I would need a detailed list for most muscle groups because I've been weightlifting for about 4 months (only with 15 kilos on bench, because I don't have a spotter). Also, I don't seem to be gaining too much muscle (maybe because I'm not sleeping enough, not sure), people keep bragging me about it (I mean making fun of me), but It's just a little depressing, I'm a skinny type, but with lifting and eating more than I used to I managed to get it to an acceptable 'skinny-normal' state. I would like to gain some muscle mass, but I don't wanna be the Hulk of course. So could someone point me to the right direction?

Sorry If my grammar is not quite good, I'm not a native speaker.

Regards
    Last edited by johartsock2; 11-08-2017 at 11:15 AM.

MRG1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRG1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd go to a doctor and get a proper diagnosis, after that you can ask him what he recommends to help resolve the issue and what exercises you can perform safely. Don't try and self diagnose yourself and pick exercises yourself incase you do more damage.

johartsock2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MRG1402 View Post
    I'd go to a doctor and get a proper diagnosis, after that you can ask him what he recommends to help resolve the issue and what exercises you can perform safely. Don't try and self diagnose yourself and pick exercises yourself incase you do more damage.
    Thank you for the quick reply! A Doctor told me that I have s****osis, but it was about when I was about a 6 year old or I don't even remember when it was, but I'm 99% that the doctor said that it is s****osis. I'm not sure if 's****osis' is the proper name in english, I mean wrongly curved spine, I hope it is the meaning and not some extreme spine distortion or whatever... Yeah, maybe visiting a doctor would be the best idea for now, I hope it will work out someway, but I'm kinda busy.

Have a nice day