waqar82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supliment Advice need please see the attachment

Dear seniors,
    i am new in body building and i am searching for best food supliment, and few guys are helping me a lot , but now i am posting my picture after 3 month of gym , please see the
    attachment and recommend supliment and multi vitamin. Purpose of posting the picture is to show you my body . Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images

any one please?

barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by waqar82 View Post
    Dear seniors,
    i am new in body building and i am searching for best food supliment, and few guys are helping me a lot , but now i am posting my picture after 3 month of gym , please see the
    attachment and recommend supliment and multi vitamin. Purpose of posting the picture is to show you my body . Thanks in advance.
    You don't need a supplement. You need to head over to the Nutrition section and read the sticky about working out your macros and how many calories you need for maintainence. From there eat a calorie surplus to allow you to bulk up and make sure you have a good beginners program

i was planing to purchase whey+creatine+Optimen is it ok for me?

barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10) barryriley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i was planing to purchase whey+creatine+Optimen is it ok for me?
    Creatine is probably a good idea. To find out whether you need whey you need to find out how much you're getting from food and how much your body needs to recover

Please any can help me to chose a stack , for muscle building, i have already post my pictures

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should checkout our products. I think they would definitely benefit you. Specifically, Drive, RPM, Neovar, and Osteo-Sport. Let me know if you have any questions about them.

David
    Team APPNUT

Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    You should checkout our products. I think they would definitely benefit you. Specifically, Drive, RPM, Neovar, and Osteo-Sport. Let me know if you have any questions about them.

David
    Team APPNUT
    what these are?

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what these are?
    Drive/RPM are going to get you going for your workout and provide you with endurance and intensity for your training sessions.
    Neovar is our creatine product that also helps with nutrient uptake.
    Osteo-Sport is our joint support product.

David
    Team APPNUT

i did not heard about this products?