gdahustla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Periactin weight gain pills advice?

I have heard a lot of good thing on the internet about this product as an appetite increaser even though its not predominently made for this purpose.

Has anyone used this before and what results did you get?

What dosage did you use?

Im 30yrs old, 5ft7 and weight just under 9 stones and have the apetite of a child. help!!

gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Appetite increaser? thats retarded man just stop being a pussy and eat food whether your hungry or not. Get a weight gainer to drink if ya have to. eat every 2-3 hours and make sure you do, if your not hungry then oh well eat it anyways
    Current LOG Beastmode!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146213353&p=909980963#post909980963

maybe I rep back?

Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100)
    Periactine is not really a supplement, but an antihistamine drug. The appetite increase is rather a side effect and goes along with heavy(!) sedation.
    I had to take it for a few weeks when I was a child, after recovery from a lifethreatening pneumonia, being very asthenic at the time.
    It knocked me out like no other drug before or after, including other sedating antihistamines like Benadryl and so on. And not in a pleasurable way...

Originally Posted by gspsilva View Post
    Appetite increaser? thats retarded man just stop being a pussy and eat food whether your hungry or not. Get a weight gainer to drink if ya have to. eat every 2-3 hours and make sure you do, if your not hungry then oh well eat it anyways
    Thanks for the comment mate! Just what i wanted to hear. NOT!

Listen man, ive heard that great advice before but its physically impossible for me. I went though a force feeding kind of program a while back and I kept on wrenching and yacking up.
    I cant do that force feeding thing and i think a lot of others feel the same way. When I dont need to eat anymore my throat seems to dry up and close up making it difficut to increase calories. To make things worse when I drink things like "truemass" (even with water) i get the ****s real bad so I cant have that.

If anyones got anything good to say or at least a intelligent and not offensive then please drop a comment.

Originally Posted by Quimby View Post
    Periactine is not really a supplement, but an antihistamine drug. The appetite increase is rather a side effect and goes along with heavy(!) sedation.
    I had to take it for a few weeks when I was a child, after recovery from a lifethreatening pneumonia, being very asthenic at the time.
    It knocked me out like no other drug before or after, including other sedating antihistamines like Benadryl and so on. And not in a pleasurable way...
    Im not too bothered about the sleep thing cos I need to sleep more anyways but does it actually work for adults as ive seen articles on the net about guys like me with the same eating issue say it really helped increase their appetites in a way they never thought possible.

Some of these comments were from different forums but as this is the best one out there for health I thought I would get the opinions of some of the members here before I make my purchase.

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there are other options for increasing appetite without taking a prescription pill that may have severe side effects look into controlled labs black hole it's an appetite stimulant and I think there are several other brands on the market , just a thought u may want to try this route 1st and 20-30 bucks to possibly save yourself some side effect misery- good luck
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by gdahustla View Post
    Im not too bothered about the sleep thing cos I need to sleep more anyways
    Ehm, I don't think you really got it there. You will be very(!) sleepy all day long... Not funny, especially i f you have to drive or work with machinery or whatever.

Originally Posted by gdahustla View Post
    but does it actually work for adults
    It's a drug and has gone through the usual process to proof safety and effectiveness. So why are you asking random guys at a supplement forum if it works?

Registered User FormerSkinnyGuy's Avatar
    FormerSkinnyGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FormerSkinnyGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FormerSkinnyGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FormerSkinnyGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FormerSkinnyGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FormerSkinnyGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Periactin is an antihistamine used for treatment of hay fever and other allergy symptoms, but its actually commonly prescribed by doctors and health care professionals as an appetite stimulant. The dose my friend is taking is a 4mg tablet/day and he said he experienced a dramatic increase in appetite (he previously struggled with eating much at all). You should read this article Periactin Appetite Stimulant For Weight Gain for more information.