Thread: Protein?

Readyperson94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Protein?

I am wondering what protein should i buy i am 16 years old 5,4 and only weigh 108 pounds at the moment i need to bulk up i eat alot i have an ectomorph body type Help???
    Last edited by Readyperson94; 04-26-2010 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Buy**

dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    but...who was protein?

i meant buy my bad lol

HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    buy some iso whey, i'm currently on allmax's isoflex, mint chocolate chip! the taste is amazing!!!

Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MR.X420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man you want to get big? Buy a weight gainer like mammoth 2500, you need your carbs and a whole bunch of other things, not just protein.
    If you decide to take my advice and go with mammoth, don't take full servings at first your probably going to crap your pants, slowly move up from taking 1 scoop at a time to 4.
    Good luck

outy565 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outy565 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outy565 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outy565 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you eat properly and a lot then theres no need for a weight gainer. i recommend optimum nutrition whey. it mixes well, tastes great, is resonably priced, and it has free amino acids in it.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MR.X420 View Post
    Man you want to get big? Buy a weight gainer like mammoth 2500, you need your carbs and a whole bunch of other things, not just protein.
    If you decide to take my advice and go with mammoth, don't take full servings at first your probably going to crap your pants, slowly move up from taking 1 scoop at a time to 4.
    Good luck
    ^^ you need a serious weight gainer and ****load of food

thealexhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thealexhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thealexhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thealexhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thealexhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thealexhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thealexhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thealexhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thealexhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thealexhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thealexhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by outy565 View Post
    if you eat properly and a lot then theres no need for a weight gainer. i recommend optimum nutrition whey. it mixes well, tastes great, is resonably priced, and it has free amino acids in it.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html
    cannot give better advice than that. gains start with your diet, but if youre looking to pack on the pounds just pig out on EVERYTHING IN SIGHT and buy some muscletech products those things will make you HUGE. but a small penis as well.
    kochuparamuguh

alright ill try that thanks for the advice.

Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by davidkap View Post
    ^^ you need a serious weight gainer and ****load of food
    no weight gainer dude... your 15 and prolly still growing... just eat more than you are now and start lifting weights... have a peanut butter sandwhich or if you want a whey (like ON 100%) shake... but make sure you lift and eat big...

davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Build_My_Body View Post
    no weight gainer dude... your 15 and prolly still growing... just eat more than you are now and start lifting weights... have a peanut butter sandwhich or if you want a whey (like ON 100%) shake... but make sure you lift and eat big...
    what's wrong with a weight gainer?

he's a little over 100 pounds, and he says he eats alot, im guessing he has a super fast metabolism and will take a lot of calories to put on mass, much easier to get in an extra 1000 calories with a shake.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Isoflex by Allmax that someone else reccommended is great. perfect post workout protein. We are running a sale on it now. It has never been this cheap on here. 2lb for $24.99 and 5lber for $49.99!!

no need for a gainer or any other supplements other than a multi and a fish oil. you are young so just EAT and TRAIN HARD!
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go to your local sports supplement store and buy the cheapest protein there, or wall-mart or costco has CHEAP CHEAP protein products, your 15y/o so you shouldn;t really waste your money of protein powders that cost a lot of money when they all do the right trick
    I IZ HUGE

outy565 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outy565 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outy565 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outy565 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ro-bain View Post
    go to your local sports supplement store and buy the cheapest protein there, or wall-mart or costco has CHEAP CHEAP protein products, your 15y/o so you shouldn;t really waste your money of protein powders that cost a lot of money when they all do the right trick
    ON whey is only about $2 more than the walmart protein and its a much higher quality. well worth the extra $2 IMO

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ro-bain View Post
    don't care about quality?

quality of protein is much more important than how much you get in.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

i just baught the cheapest protein in walmart i worked out today bicep and back and took it when finished its called: Body fortress Super advanced Whey Protein 2 LB hope it works

Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How many calories do you consume in a day op?
    -chew crew- (hamsters, baby joeys, hedgehogs, lunch, pinch, chaw...)

~Barefooters Crew~

"Cheat on your girlfriend, not your workout" -T.F.

Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ro-bain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    don't care about quality?

quality of protein is much more important than how much you get in.
    im not picky about protein powders and buy 5lb for 30$ flat. in the long run, i get a free 5lb'er with the money ill save vs. you buying more expensive stuff.
    I IZ HUGE

cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just eat a whole lot of food,ive cut out all shakes and i got to tell ya that ive made alot more gains of plain food than nay protien shake

Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agreed protein from foods is absorbed better by the better then from a powder.
    18 y/o-183 lbs-6'4
    March 29th-
    April 5th-
    April 12th-
    April 19th-
    April 26th-

Get Wide-Get Legs.

cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not only that i feel like its given me a much fuller look with shakes it tended to make me look to flat

Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by davidkap View Post
    what's wrong with a weight gainer?

he's a little over 100 pounds, and he says he eats alot, im guessing he has a super fast metabolism and will take a lot of calories to put on mass, much easier to get in an extra 1000 calories with a shake.
    I was 108 when i was 15 and i grew a ton...

It called puberty... you gain weight with time... work out and eat healthy and you grow into a better body...
    Goal: 1000 pound total for bench, squat, and dead-lift.

-BMB