Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500)
    Why did god even create a earth. Why not just heaven? Why do we have to die on earth just to go to heaven. Dieing is suffering so why does god want us to suffer. he never stops wars and never gives us advice on how to live. if there is a god then he doesn't care about us.

Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PathOhLife View Post
    How have you made the decision before you even reach that point?
    This is why I presented the god giving you list of your future point. If god gave you a list of your future. Can you change it? If you can't there's no free will. If you can then god's knowledge is wrong. Again re-read original post.
    I'll try another approach.

I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow.

God totally knows what's going to happen tomorrow.

I'll be faced with a decision tomorrow, God already knows what the problem will be and how I'll handle it.

But for a creature that is existence, for a being that does not operate within the simple confines of what we call "time" knowing what decision I have made is not a magnificent trick.

Knowing the outcome does not destroy free will.

HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by zreniger View Post
    the only way we get to know our god is through bible, if the bible is a sham, what does that say about god?
    More like what does it say about man.

I think you know the answer.

ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i ahve to leave now and want to thank HexC and coondog speaking calmly with me.

i appreciate your insight and am not speaking with the intent to offend.

we shall continue this another time gentelmen thank you for oyu time and good convo!!
    Last edited by zreniger; 04-23-2010 at 08:13 PM.
    ZachSmash is a *******

HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no we don't. Look at my above post.
    What you're saying is an idea, you're trying to pass it as truth.

Understand that no-one really knows.

MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by supern0va View Post
    Who told you God was good? Or that he cared? Or that he intervenes in human affairs?

You are operating under these assumptions.
    And you are operating under the false assumption that there is a god without having a single shred of proof for your delusion. Pls go.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thread in question was deleted......

What happened that caused this thread? OP, someone....anyone?

Thanks in advance for the awearz......
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Klippymitch View Post
    Why did god even create a earth. Why not just heaven? Why do we have to die on earth just to go to heaven. Dieing is suffering so why does god want us to suffer. he never stops wars and never gives us advice on how to live. if there is a god then he doesn't care about us.
    holy crap...I feel really bad for you.

ok. No one will ever be able to answer why God made the decision to create everything, so don't ask that one, nothing will come from it.

We have to die on earth to go to heaven because God most likely would rather be chosen to be loved and worshipped rather than create a bunch of robots that are programed to love, which wouldn't be real love, get it?

Maybe he stops wars all the time. We don't know, just saying.

Dieing can be viewed as suffering, yeah, because of physical pain etc. But it's also sweet relief to a lot of people.

The bible is a big book that is filled with nothing but advice on how to live. He gave us a LOT of advice on how to live lol.

Originally Posted by zreniger View Post
    i ahve to leave now and want to thank HexC and the other guy for speaking calmly with me.

i appreciate your insight and am not speaking with the intent to offend.

we shall continue this another time gentelmen thank you for oyu time and good convo!!
    No problem man.

BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Coondog773 View Post
    I'll try another approach.

I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow.

God totally knows what's going to happen tomorrow.

I'll be faced with a decision tomorrow, God already knows what the problem will be and how I'll handle it.

But for a creature that is existence, for a being that does not operate within the simple confines of what we call "time" knowing what decision I have made is not a magnificent trick.

Knowing the outcome does not destroy free will.
    umm yes.. absolute knowledge does. There is only one way you're going to handle it. Only ONE. The way god foresaw. Not my definition of free will when you have no choice. Again answer the point I said numerous times. If god told you the future can you change it? Yes then it means god's knowledge is wrong. No then it means no free will. Go.
    "Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." - Thomas Edison

lost_in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lost_in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lost_in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lost_in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lost_in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lost_in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lost_in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lost_in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lost_in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lost_in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lost_in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Thread in question was deleted......

What happened that caused this thread? OP, someone....anyone?

Thanks in advance for the awearz......
    kids kill dog

Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500)
    I don't see how anyone can be a christian with how god treats us. No respect. No help. We get the silent treatment. Thanks for being a great father god and showing us the way to live.

umm yes.. absolute knowledge does. There is only one way you're going to handle it. Only ONE. The way god foresaw. Not my definition of free will when you have no choice. Again answer the point I said numerous times. If god told you the future can you change it? Yes then it means god's knowledge is wrong. No then it means no free will. Go.
    Your point in question is a paradox. there is no answer. That doesn't mean you're right. It's dividing by 0. "Go."

CheckMate202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheckMate202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheckMate202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheckMate202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheckMate202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheckMate202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheckMate202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheckMate202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheckMate202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheckMate202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CheckMate202 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is no god.

-people suffer
    -people kill
    -religion causes war

People play GOD

In Trance We Trust killerobotninja's Avatar
    killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't see how anyone can be a christian with how god treats us. No respect. No help. We get the silent treatment. Thanks for being a great father god and showing us the way to live.
    /facepalm

Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000)
    yep God's people are awesome

BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HexC View Post
    What you're saying is an idea, you're trying to pass it as truth.

Understand that no-one really knows.
    Yea I'm passing it as truth cause I'm sick of repeating myself and no one has given me a logical argument yet. Having god in the equation is a flawed concept with more than 1 reason.
    "Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." - Thomas Edison

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lost_in View Post
    kids kill dog
    Thank you kind sir.....
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

we have a giant instruction manual on how to live.

As for help/silent treatment, we pray and then he answers our prayers.

since there is no way to prove his existence, there really is no way to prove that he answers our prayers. But miracles do happen.

Yea I'm passing it as truth cause I'm sick of repeating myself and no one has given me a logical argument yet. Having god in the equation is a flawed concept with more than 1 reason.
    Tell me...what is you're idea of God?

Originally Posted by CheckMate202 View Post
    There is no god.

-people suffer
    -people kill
    -religion causes war

People play GOD
    Let's say I was in control of my ant farm. My ants are killing and hurting eachother oh noes! I guess I don't exist?

And yeah, organized religion causes war. But organized religion is not God, and it can be as evil as anything else in this world.

Originally Posted by killerobotninja View Post
    /facepalm
    Let me guess your christian. You give to much praise to a god that doesn't care about you that is if he does exist.

Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000)

since there is no way to prove his existence, there really is no way to prove that he answers our prayers. But miracles do happen.
    Hey, my family have prayed all of their life to cure my deafness but nothing happens. What is God's purpose for me being deaf?

Originally Posted by CheckMate202 View Post
    There is no god. Cannot be verified

-people suffer true
    -people kill true
    -religion causes war true
    People play GOD true

MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelioraX_old will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alaska21 View Post
    You obviously don't know ****ing **** about science if you think it explains everything.

Even the smartest physicists realize the more they learn the more they don't know ****.

What is your highest education level in science? just curious
    Even the dumbest scientist knows without evidence to prove something (i.e. religion) it is merely a theory. When the theory talks about people being resurrected and is tainted with political and social influence of the time it was written (i.e. the bible) no scientist or person who exercises logic and reason would possibly believe in it unless they resort to trying to convince themselves they speak to and are spoken to by god (i.e. religious idiots).

Let's say I was in control of my ant farm. My ants are killing and hurting eachother oh noes! I guess I don't exist?

And yeah, organized religion causes war. But organized religion is not God, and it can be as evil as anything else in this world.
    It says in the bible god is omnipotent and all powerful which means he could of saved all those ants and he chose not to.

sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000)

What miracle has happened? That has not been explained by science. That's right, none.

What instruction manual are you talking about? The Bible? Whatever happened to free will? Why would God make the Bible if he wanted people to do w.e they want? Also the Bible was written by men, therefore, it is already invalid.

Originally Posted by Hearnothing View Post
    Hey, my family have prayed all of their life to cure my deafness but nothing happens. What is God's purpose for me being deaf?
    That's something you will have to figure out on you're own.

Not by asking the local pastor.

Everyone has their own path.

Your point in question is a paradox. there is no answer. That doesn't mean you're right. It's dividing by 0. "Go."
    There is an answer, yes or no. It is a paradox! You got my point! This is why I think it's stupid to believe in a god.

Originally Posted by sl4vik View Post
    What miracle has happened? That has not been explained by science. That's right, none.

What instruction manual are you talking about? The Bible? Whatever happened to free will? Why would God make the Bible if he wanted people to do w.e they want? Also the Bible was written by men, therefore, it is already invalid.
    It would be miracle if my deafness is cured but... we had to rely on technology (cochlear implant) to make us able to hear more or less like hearing people.

So I guess I have to thank God for cochlear implant technology. lulz.