reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Only feel strain/pump on one side.

hi, i'm quite new to weight training and basically at my gym whenever i use the chest machine or when i bench even if i use dumbells, i only seem to feel the strain/pump on my left pectorial and tricep. is this normal? i'm quite worried about this as i don't want to continue go with me getting bigger and stronger just on my left side. my left tricep and chest both stand out more so i know my left is my stronger side. is there any way to fix this or does anyone else have the same problem. thanks again.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    check your form

I found when video taping myself bench that my right side would go through a much wider ROM than my left, this caused the same problems you are having

reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reprah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    check your form

I found when video taping myself bench that my right side would go through a much wider ROM than my left, this caused the same problems you are having

how do you mean by rom? sorry i don't seem to understand. this seems to happen with any chest exersize i do.

djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by reprah View Post
    how do you mean by rom? sorry i don't seem to understand. this seems to happen with any chest exersize i do.
    ROM- Range Of Motion

You're probably touching either your left pec or your right pec with the bar and the other side you're not going completely down with the bar (maybe your weak side, or your scared that you won't be able to put it back up) causing you to not feel that side working as much. Maybe try instead of doing Barbell Bench Press using Dumbells so you know you're working both sides out equally, that could be the problem

Originally Posted by djjohnnied View Post
    ROM- Range Of Motion

You're probably touching either your left pec or your right pec with the bar and the other side you're not going completely down with the bar (maybe your weak side, or your scared that you won't be able to put it back up) causing you to not feel that side working as much. Maybe try instead of doing Barbell Bench Press using Dumbells so you know you're working both sides out equally, that could be the problem
    cheers. I'll try that but even with the chest exersize machine. it still has the same thing. when both ends of the machine go back and fouth the same distance.

djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cheers. I'll try that but even with the chest exersize machine. it still has the same thing. when both ends of the machine go back and fouth the same distance.
    What really helps me feel the exercise working is literally visualizing the muscle pushing the weight and squeezing when you are pushing for example. This way you're concentrating on working let's say your chest a lot instead of maybe concentrating a lot of the weight on your triceps when doing bench press. Works for me lol you gotta find what works for you

Hi, back again i'm starting gym again as exams are finished but i still have the same problem. I checked my form and ROM and they seem to be fine, i really don't understand what my problem is.

Batmanman, in that video, which side was not getting worked out?

AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hi, i'm quite new to weight training and basically at my gym whenever i use the chest machine or when i bench even if i use dumbells, i only seem to feel the strain/pump on my left pectorial and tricep. is this normal? i'm quite worried about this as i don't want to continue go with me getting bigger and stronger just on my left side. my left tricep and chest both stand out more so i know my left is my stronger side. is there any way to fix this or does anyone else have the same problem. thanks again.
    I have this problem. Even if I train with dumbbells my left pec is bigger than my right. And the right side of my top back is bigger and sticks out further than my left. Very FUKCING annoying and next to impossible to fix. Just keep doing what your doing tell yourself and force yourself to feel it on your weaker side more but thats about it.
    The gym is my dream girl. She's always there when you need her. She builds you up. She doesn't judge you, but does encourage you. She doesn't flake. She treats you the same if you visit her 3 times a week or 6 times a week. Everytime you're with her you feel really good and get endorphins flowing. She'll never leave you, you would have to dump her. She makes you a better, stronger person; Mentally and Physically

Rep and you shall receive ;)