spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is Syntha-6 good protein for cutting??

I am on a low carb diet, and i was wondering , is this a good protein during diet? -cause now i only use whey Iso zero carb.

and cause its a mix of different proteins when is the best time to use it, pre post workout, in the morning or before bed?

a plan to use it as pre workout and use zero carb after workout- thoughts?

wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its a little high in carbs if you only have one scoop a day it might be ok depends on how many carbs you allow yourself in a day.i wouldnt recommend for a diet though

BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by spricmi View Post
    I am on a low carb diet, and i was wondering , is this a good protein during diet? -cause now i only use whey Iso zero carb.

and cause its a mix of different proteins when is the best time to use it, pre post workout, in the morning or before bed?

i like it to cut, despite its carbs/fat content. it supresses my appetite.
    Chamillionaire "Ridin Dirty" BB.COM Supplements Forum REMIXX!!

They see me trollin'
    They hatin'
    Patrollin'
    And tryin' to catch me superdrolin'
    Tryin' to catch me superdrolin'
    Tryin' to catch me superdrolin'

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000)

If you are looking for a lower-carb option that is comparable to Syntha-6, take a look at Betancourt's BIGBLEND. It only has 3g of carbs and 2g of fat perfect for any cutting diet,plus it's currently 20 percent off in the BB.com Store.

White Chocolate FTW
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spricmi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wayprotein View Post
    its a little high in carbs if you only have one scoop a day it might be ok depends on how many carbs you allow yourself in a day.i wouldnt recommend for a diet though
    i take not more then 30 g of carbs ..and on a game day ( i play basketball) i go up to 40

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Syntha-6 mixes very thin and has a lot of calories for its protein content. It's a horrible cutting protein.

You should stick to a very lean protein on a cut, something like XF, ON, Prostar, Scivation, MGN Blend etc. Or even an isolate like MGN's Isolate, Cytosport Isolate, etc.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Syntha-6 mixes very thin and has a lot of calories for its protein content. It's a horrible cutting protein.

You should stick to a very lean protein on a cut, something like XF, ON, Prostar, Scivation, MGN Blend etc. Or even an isolate like MGN's Isolate, Cytosport Isolate, etc.
    yeah right now i am using Natures best zero carb isolate.. but i was thinking to cut from my carbs (rice) and take this protein instad .so bad idea?

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah right now i am using Natures best zero carb isolate.. but i was thinking to cut from my carbs (rice) and take this protein instad .so bad idea?
    Very bad. Whole food carbs are far better that worthless malto carbs.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it a good idea to put turbo in a muscle car?

answers no, btw

Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very bad. Whole food carbs are far better that worthless malto carbs.
    what u talkin bout willis?

malto is an easy and effective way to up the carbs and calories of a shake. it has it's purposes.

wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brothylated View Post

answers no, btw
    i put like 7 turbos in my muscle car

there in the trunk

44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No, Syntha 6 would not be a good cutting protien (but I love the stuff). A better option would be Optimum Gold Standard Whey. It only has 4 grams of carb and comes in more than a dozen different flavors, so you can have lots of variety. I just got a tub of Caramel Toffee Fudge and it's great. A previous favorite was Root Beer Float.

what u talkin bout willis?

malto is an easy and effective way to up the carbs and calories of a shake. it has it's purposes.
    He's cutting...

I am all for using malto on a bulk in reasonable amounts (say 10% of your daily caloric needs) but on a cut it's a total waste of space as it doesn't help stuff you up at all from my experience and it just adds worthless calories.
    Latest Reviews:

Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000)

answers no, btw
    I disagree, I think everything should have a turbo, put those V8 gases to work!!!

so basicly its a good for bulking sort of an of season protein... maybe after i finish cutting, so it can refresh me , right?

He's cutting...

I am all for using malto on a bulk in reasonable amounts (say 10% of your daily caloric needs) but on a cut it's a total waste of space as it doesn't help stuff you up at all from my experience and it just adds worthless calories.
    Gotcha.

Disregard my posts and carry on my highness.

so basicly its a good for bulking sort of an of season protein... maybe after i finish cutting, so it can refresh me , right?
    Whey blend + malto = better macros than syntha 6, and cheaper.

syntha 6 is good if you want to live in a cardboard box but drink good protein. You'll be throwing your money out.

Whey blend + malto = better macros than syntha 6, and cheaper.

syntha 6 is good if you want to live in a cardboard box but drink good protein. You'll be throwing your money out.
    u know i live in macedonia, and right now syntha 6 is very popular..and very expensive ..so i thought thats something like wow 6 types of protein + expensive ..must be special..and it turns out its a good comercial only

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i have a rtd chocolate one in my fridge get them for free most of the time

i would rather just use a normal whey with low carbs and fats

Disregard 99.99% of what you see in commercials.
    Latest Reviews: