nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

draining fat off cheese, quesadilla, pizza etc.

when i drain the fat off food products with cheese, do i loose any of the nutrients the cheese offers such as calcium, and protein?
    You got blood on my suit.

_OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe marginally, I don't know for sure. However, you will probably make it less tasty. Why not enjoy the food the way you like it and eat less other food the rest of the day to compensate, or eat less the next day.

nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by _OZ_ View Post
    Maybe marginally, I don't know for sure. However, you will probably make it less tasty. Why not enjoy the food the way you like it and eat less other food the rest of the day to compensate, or eat less the next day.
    i'm trying to get down to 6% bodyfat, and i need protein sources cheese is a good source but it has a lot of fat, i don't really have access to much meat, also cheese has unhealthy fat, so i replace the fat i drain off that with olive oil

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nospammax View Post
    i'm trying to get down to 6% bodyfat, and i need protein sources cheese is a good source but it has a lot of fat, i don't really have access to much meat, also cheese has unhealthy fat, so i replace the fat i drain off that with olive oil
    Olive Oil + Fat Free Cheese. Stop eating crap.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seriously; Your plan of a diet is pizza and cheese? To get to six percent (which is shredded) you're not gonna get there on cheese and pizza. You absolutely have to eat right. Protein needs to be clean....chicken breast, cottage cheese, tuna (other fish), egg whites, whey or blended proteins. There is plenty of ways to get protein outside of meat.

Take a look at some of the diets on this site. Good Luck.
    The condition for a miracle is difficulty. The condition for a great miracle is impossibility. From the movie "Faith Like Potatoes"

Originally Posted by david_0729 View Post
    Seriously; Your plan of a diet is pizza and cheese? To get to six percent (which is shredded) you're not gonna get there on cheese and pizza. You absolutely have to eat right. Protein needs to be clean....chicken breast, cottage cheese, tuna (other fish), egg whites, whey or blended proteins. There is plenty of ways to get protein outside of meat.

Take a look at some of the diets on this site. Good Luck.
    ...i'm not only going to eat that, say i eat this as one of the 6 meals i eat a day, i also eat tuna and egg whites...

everyone is drifting off from the question though, will draining fat sap nutrients from the food or not?

Jrabbass is just really nice. (+1000) Jrabbass is just really nice. (+1000) Jrabbass is just really nice. (+1000) Jrabbass is just really nice. (+1000) Jrabbass is just really nice. (+1000) Jrabbass is just really nice. (+1000) Jrabbass is just really nice. (+1000) Jrabbass is just really nice. (+1000) Jrabbass is just really nice. (+1000) Jrabbass is just really nice. (+1000) Jrabbass is just really nice. (+1000)
    ...i'm not only going to eat that, say i eat this as one of the 6 meals i eat a day, i also eat tuna and egg whites...

everyone is drifting off from the question though, will draining fat sap nutrients from the food or not?
    you for real 70 lbs....

david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

It shouldn't matter if you wipe the oil off of your pizza. You should not be eating it on a cut down. To answer your question. It's fat, that's all it is. Feel free to wipe away.

Good luck with your dieting.
    The condition for a miracle is difficulty. The condition for a great miracle is impossibility. From the movie "Faith Like Potatoes"

pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000)
    70lbs that better be a joke...if it isnt you need to see someone for your eating disorder
    **288**
    **KNEE DRAGGERS**

DeeBO- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeeBO- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeeBO- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeeBO- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeeBO- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeeBO- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeeBO- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeeBO- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeeBO- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeeBO- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeeBO- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol 70 lbs at 5'11"...what would that look like?
    "Sloots finna sloot" - Winston Churchill