Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to Get the most from your personnel trainer

I'm getting a personnel trainer to observe each of my workouts for a total of three days:
    Day 1 - Chest and Tri's
    Day 2 - Back and Bi's
    Day 3 - Shoulder, Trap and Legs

I want her to observe my form and correct and errors in form but I want to get the MOST out of each sessions, what are some good questions to ask and other things I can request to get my moneys worth and not just a cheerleader counting my reps.
    Thanks for all your help fellow Warriors!
    On a mission for muscle

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    The very first thing to do is to check her credentials and make sure she actually knows how to do the lifts you want help with. Its amazing how few Pt's even know how to squat ot Dead.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would try to bang her if I you want to get your money's worth. Other than that, get a refund? Hiring a trainer is kind of a catch-22. It requires an ability be able to analyze their competence, but this competence is usually only acquired after you've gained experience and by that time a trainer may just be a waste of money.

If you're asking these questions you probably don't know what to look for.